Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, the model is 5'11" so Katie I think what you meant to write is "seriously unrealistic expectation"
Exactly, the model is also super skinny. :rolleyes: There are a lot of things to moan, but buying a dress based on a model that has different height and weight, and expect to have the same result is unrealistic

I hate fake grass with a passion, the heat can go up to 50c with fake grass. It will be the first thing I get rid of.

Reactions: 10
Omg so she spent the day making sure the cat was cool enough 🤣🤣🤣 I mean hello Katie you live in England! This is a heatwave no the bleeping Sahara! I live in France and at the highest we get about 42 degrees and yes wr have cats and dogs too here. Jesus I am so bored of the cat. BORICE did this and this and that omg he learn this today omg he is so cute he is catching flies. She lost me the day she got a cat... I mean you read this you see that everybody is bored of cat content.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Omg so she spent the day making sure the cat was cool enough 🤣🤣🤣 I mean hello Katie you live in England! This is a heatwave no the bleeping Sahara! I live in France and at the highest we get about 42 degrees and yes wr have cats and dogs too here. Jesus I am so bored of the cat. BORICE did this and this and that omg he learn this today omg he is so cute he is catching flies. She lost me the day she got a cat... I mean you read this you see that everybody is bored of cat content.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She is going to bleeping whinge if she knows you spelled her cat's name wrongly. HAHAH 'it was brought to my attention that those insecure ladies on the hate-site are now hating my cat, why do girls do this'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Top tip: I often find it helps to buy clothes in the right size.

ETA what shoot is she referring to?!
She probably wants a new profile pic for her highly popular Instagram

I wonder if she'll rip her pants again

Reactions: 5
Sorry, what's "think piece"?
Screenshot_20210721-151132_compress95.jpg

And #sorrynotsorry but this is bloody patronising. I'm sure many people out there would like to do special things for their partners/spouses but not everyone can afford to.
What she's really says is, find a partner who makes enough money to pay for your silly capricious "dreams" to be fulfilled.
Screenshot_20210721-151153_compress5.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
A photo shoot for absolutely no reason other than to self indulge. Bet she hasn’t worked this hard in ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can only wish my partner would gift me a photo shoot in front of a neon sexy sign :rolleyes: think pieces are articles about personal opinion rather than fact, just like most of Katie's work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 672943
And #sorrynotsorry but this is bloody patronising. I'm sure many people out there would like to do special things for their partners/spouses but not everyone can afford to.
What she's really says is, find a partner who makes enough money to pay for your silly capricious "dreams" to be fulfilled.
View attachment 672942
What is with the half-open mouth that all dated influencers are doing, Anna, Katie and Tanya...why the duck with the mouth

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 672943
View attachment 672942
I might be on my own here, but I really hate the term partner. He's your fiance Kathleen. partners were what you had to get into at school, or what you form to start /run a business.

Right back to Katie and her awesome pics for her this much anticipated think piece, and definitely not a self indulgent vanity project.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 672943
View attachment 672942
So she thinks her best self is posing suggestively in front of neon?

Daddy G sadly doesn’t love her enough to pay out the arse for her abysmal ‘novel’ to be published.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Think piece” hahahaha! This is so hilariously tragic - to call self indulgent, blog post, waffle a think piece is the most pathetically pretentious thing I’ve ever heard from an influencer.

• Haha
I can only wish my partner would gift me a photo shoot in front of a neon sexy sign :rolleyes: think pieces are articles about personal opinion rather than fact, just like most of Katie's work.
She should just say blog post. Setting up high expectations that she'll be debuting her think piece in the G2 or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her facial expression will be exactly the same in every picture.
Just watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair to Katie (and god it pains me to defend her 😂) I think maybe pets in the UK aren’t as well accustomed to hot weather so they do struggle a bit more? Plus my social media is full of horror stories of dogs overheating at the mo so I’d be lying if I said my shi tzu wasn’t laying next to a fan right now 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look how she has snuck the “ad” disclaimer in there. This is what pisses me off. Sneaky witch. bleeping influencers

C16D4A07-6A58-495D-A267-43F75F995E68.jpeg

• Wow
To be fair to Katie (and god it pains me to defend her 😂) I think maybe pets in the UK aren’t as well accustomed to hot weather so they do struggle a bit more? Plus my social media is full of horror stories of dogs overheating at the mo so I’d be lying if I said my shi tzu wasn’t laying next to a fan right now 🤦‍♀️
yeah I have a long haired cat and he’s struggling in this 30 degree weather because our houses aren’t built for it and neither are our pets!

ive got my cat a cooling mat and keep a fan on for him.

so I do think she’s doing the right thing for her cat for once (but she doesn’t need to make such a fuss about it)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.