Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely whole heartedly agree with everything said here. I really do not understand why the second someone isn’t up the arse of an influencer, they’re a hater or a troll. If they don’t like what’s said about them, then don’t come looking for the comments.

I suspect Katie knows a lot of what is said here is true and just can’t accept it. So she’d rather push the blame back and claim we’re nasty people, who are jealous. Nah Kathleen you can keep creepy G, your fox and your weird house thanks 😌

Their anniversary date last night just looks so weird! The whole stare at each other photo and the “if it says don’t look then you have to look behind the curtain and pretend to be oh so surprised while you video me” story was honestly the cream on top of the creepiness. So bleeping weird! And those spa photos G had taken, practically all up her arse crack. It’s weird and it’s creepy and it gives me the heebie jeebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Geoff is one of those men that literally have zero sex appeal, to the point I can’t even imagine him having sex

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Geoff is one of those men that literally have zero sex appeal, to the point I can’t even imagine him having sex
Whatever do you mean? Kathleen regularly reveals their sexy antics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So on her list of ‘red flags’ to look out for one of them is
- ‘says their ex is a psycho’

Kath didn’t you literally call your ex a narcissistic psycho who was abusive and have you PTSD?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
JESUS WOMAN READ YOUR CRAPPY ADVICE BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY POST A STORY
:rolleyes:

1626365994473.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Another great comment :rolleyes:

When you get old like me you realise young ladies are judgemental because this world teaches us to judge ourselves to harshly. And if you are harsh on yourself you are bound to be harsh on others. Sometimes sad people want to drag others down. Have compassion for them, they're hurting.
Lol why can’t they just let us be haterz nothing more to it than that really

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Entitling the vlog 'Why are girls like this' just screams sexism in pushing the narrative that all girls are 'bitchy'. She literally states in the vlog 'girls are so bitchy and judgemental' and is implying that she's nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs. Like others have said, the girl who met her and posted on here didn't even say anything bad. Sorry but I'm part of the camp that is v unflavoured by influencers that believes that if you put your life online it WILL be under scrutiny. There's just no getting away from it. There are perks of the job like, I dunno, being rich for doing very little and getting sent free tit all the time, and then there are downsides like people talking about you online. Simply, don't look or don't engage in (probably made up) conversations about things people have said about you online. Also, repeatedly saying you're not upset by it tells me you are upset by it. Also also, I dont believe it when influencers say we know nothing about their lives. Unless they're all accomplished actors I think it's fair to say we can get the measure of them based on what they've put online over the years. Saying Kathleen is a hoarder (Spice Girls Impulse body spray, come on) and that having a cat isn't a personality trait is merely stating facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Might be boring now but someone at the end of the last thread said she planned her own first engagement with her ex? She made out like it was a surprise?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The reason tattle threads about influencers exist is because of influencers! Because they end up creating a community where nobody is allowed an opinion if it differs from theirs. So people with an alternative opinion seek out others to discuss it with. The influencer then becomes so used to compliments and praise that anything outside of that is considered “hate” 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She mentioned that one of the red flags when it comes to dating is when someone called their ex a psycho. Isn’t what KS was doing all the time? She never stop talking about her ex?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve followed Katie for about eight years now, and I used to LOVE her. She was easily my favourite influencer, I thought she was the bloody bees knees. She had a really great grip on being relatable but still fun to watch. But she’s totally lost that balance now. Her content and social media are her job, which means that what she’s putting out there should be for the benefit of her consumer, not for her. That also means treading the line between realism and escapism; be honest about the not so great bits of life, don’t mention at all the things you don’t want to talk about, and produce content that is engaging and enjoyable. Her random grumbles are akin to me posting on my work’s Facebook account that I’m having a bad day. No one expects her to share everything in her life online, but if what you are sharing is overwhelmingly average, people/the public/your consumer won’t be happy. It’s not personal - just be better at your job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve followed Katie for about eight years now, and I used to LOVE her. She was easily my favourite influencer, I thought she was the bloody bees knees. She had a really great grip on being relatable but still fun to watch. But she’s totally lost that balance now. Her content and social media are her job, which means that what she’s putting out there should be for the benefit of her consumer, not for her. That also means treading the line between realism and escapism; be honest about the not so great bits of life, don’t mention at all the things you don’t want to talk about, and produce content that is engaging and enjoyable. Her random grumbles are akin to me posting on my work’s Facebook account that I’m having a bad day. No one expects her to share everything in her life online, but if what you are sharing is overwhelmingly average, people/the public/your consumer won’t be happy. It’s not personal - just be better at your job.
Yes to this 🙌🏻 Katie if you’re reading take note

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.