Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another great comment :rolleyes:

When you get old like me you realise young ladies are judgemental because this world teaches us to judge ourselves to harshly. And if you are harsh on yourself you are bound to be harsh on others. Sometimes sad people want to drag others down. Have compassion for them, they're hurting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

When you get old like me you realise young ladies are judgemental because this world teaches us to judge ourselves to harshly. And if you are harsh on yourself you are bound to be harsh on others. Sometimes sad people want to drag others down. Have compassion for them, they're hurting.
not hurting as much as Katie’s stomach after a binge on the good old alkeehol and Henry VII style banquets she has

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Also she’s assumed all of our genders
Nice one kathyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To think people were concerned she might actually have something serious going on in her life when she is in fact just whingeing and whining - again.

Experiencing my magic. Urm, hello?? Earth to Kathleen.

Has Katie never experienced office politics or being the subject of gossip at uni/work ever? Was she that dull? Let's take a moment to recall her kind and balanced, monetised videos and blog posts, all sweetly slandering her psychopathic (her definition) ex fiance all over her platforms? Was this very public character assassination born out of petty jealously on her part, or not liking his magic anymore? Or is it just, yanno, totally different when she chooses to air her thoughts and opinions? then it becomes her right to state her opinions. Screw the effect it might have in his mental health, or his professional reputation and ability to work while she rocks up at A + E with a belly ache after eating a kilogram of melted cheese demanding sympathy with ambiguous insta stories, and pain meds from a over stretched staff.

Now she went to uni, reminds her viewers all too frequently she was 'an office chick' and knows how to have a humdrum, repetitive and badly paid job (apparently making her so relatable) was it all sunshine and rainbows there? Coz if she thinks it was, then she wasn't paying attention.

Millen and the meanies
Talking to lydia m about her Tattle will have done her no favours, lydia seems to be one of the most despised influencers around. Professionally and personally, I can't even look at her thread after the way she treated her poor cat. Moreover Millen wouldn't even give eccentric hoarder Thumbelina the time of day if there wasn't a chance to turn it round to talking about herself, and complaining that she really has it especially hard. Coupled with schadenfreude that she isnt the only one with a thread. However let's keep it real, Millen's are more of an ongoing saga. Importantly no one links Tattle to the influencers or public figure so it's a safe space to discuss them and they won't see them unless they go looking for them.

Choose your company carefully Kathleen, and put on a pair of trousers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
o Also, something a lot of influencers do is say 'you only see X many minutes of my day'. Again, very true. But if you're framing those minutes as your daily vlog/ being representative of your day and talk about 'sharing your life online' then people will assume that what you're showing is an accurate representation of your life. I'd love nothing more than for an influencer to reveal that they've been a full time accountant all along (or whatever) and show that yes, they really weren't showing their life online after all.
100% this! She (and others) seem to go into so much detail of their lives.. and they seem to almost get angry when people comment on their lives. Like hun, you chose this job… you choose everyday to film yourself making breakfast with your partner, showing us the contents of your fridge ffs and talking about all your emotions… crying into the camera when you’re feeling low.
I highly doubt she keeps much back tbh, she just uses it an excuse when she gets a bit caught out.
she needs to just fuckin own her life, her decisions etc or she needs to get a new job.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Swipeupyouguys I hadn't even thought about the situation with Andrew. Whatever went on between them (clearly if he was abusive that is NOT OK and I stand with any victim of abuse of any kind) she clearly thinks It's OK to talk about him online and share all sorts, even though most viewers will know who he is. But it's not OK for people to talk about her and the parts of her life she's sharing with us.

I know Katie hasn't said 'be kind' but it annoys me to no end that to them 'be kind' now means that they want zero discussion on any platform, unless it's someone singing their praises. Do you know what ISN'T very kind? Sharing vague illusive A&E posts manipulating your followers into worrying about you. Or letting your indoor cat outside in your garden where there are plants that could kill him. Or even posting undisclosed ads and letting your followers think that you bought something that was actually gifted and then recommending it through an affiliate link so that you make money off it (pillowcase in the latest vlog, I'm looking at you).

Funny that when people mention this site they never mention that there's also a rave section where people do just that. Or that there's a thread for food, or TV programmes, fake tan, pregnancy support.... is no one allowed to say anything that isn't positive on those either? Or online discussions about our government, are we not allowed to have a conversation about them, even though the tit that's been pulled over the last 11 years has ruined lives? Genuinely intrigued to know where people who complain that forums exist think that the line should be. Also, online forums have always existed. Influencers are just one of many thousands of topics that people discuss every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg such a good point.. I never saw that video but she’s said so many bad things about Andrew. Like when she said she was allergic to his penis! 🙈🙈🙈
And didn’t she write a blog post recently about ptsd from that relationship. Published. Online. No need to really is there??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kathy - “I’m not bothered by it at all!”

Also Kathy - *dedicates the first 5mins of an 18min vlog to whining about it*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is nothing wrong with people commenting online on a product or person that makes money from the public; be that critically or complimentary. This is called free speech. It is also fair for a product or person that makes money from the public to be subject to public opinion and feedback.

Direct abuse is different; trolling is different. Going into a person's online space to give them feedback is somewhat different if it could not be construed as constructive.

However Tattle is not an Influencer's personal space, and no one on this thread would recommend it be read by said Influencers for the exact reason that it could cause upset.

I often disagree with certain arguments or criticisms of influencers' on their threads - and ultimately I turn away from those threads when they turn quite nasty. This thread, however, as many have argued, is mostly built up of people wanting the best for Katie, her life and her content.

I've said on this very thread before when her content is really good, and what I like best about it (London date ideas, unique things to do in London on the weekend - I'm a Londoner so always interested in new ideas.)

Anyway, just some thoughts. Sorry for the ramble!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To me, tattle is no different to a group of blokes discussing football, having a little witch about certain players and offering up their opinions.
(Obv there are some men on here and women discuss sports too but just an example!!)

As humans, we just bloody love a good gossip about stuff. We see things, we feel things, we then want to talk about it. It’s really not that deep and having a chat about things does not mean that you’re unfulfilled. Simple really.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this just proves she only wants positive feedback and ppl up her arse like the hunz in her YouTube comments. How can she, a public personality expect every single comment about her to be positive? Esp when her recent content is of complete tat standard.
what a delusional life she lives.

Reactions: 12
To me, tattle is no different to a group of blokes discussing football, having a little witch about certain players and offering up their opinions.
(Obv there are some men on here and women discuss sports too but just an example!!)

As humans, we just bloody love a good gossip about stuff. We see things, we feel things, we then want to talk about it. It’s really not that deep and having a chat about things does not mean that you’re unfulfilled. Simple really.
Exactly that! Kath chose to come on here and read her thread, no one asked you to.

Reactions: 8
To think people were concerned she might actually have something serious going on in her life when she is in fact just whingeing and whining - again.

Experiencing my magic. Urm, hello?? Earth to Kathleen.

Has Katie never experienced office politics or being the subject of gossip at uni/work ever? Was she that dull? Let's take a moment to recall her kind and balanced, monetised videos and blog posts, all sweetly slandering her psychopathic (her definition) ex fiance all over her platforms? Was this very public character assassination born out of petty jealously on her part, or not liking his magic anymore? Or is it just, yanno, totally different when she chooses to air her thoughts and opinions? then it becomes her right to state her opinions. Screw the effect it might have in his mental health, or his professional reputation and ability to work while she rocks up at A + E with a belly ache after eating a kilogram of melted cheese demanding sympathy with ambiguous insta stories, and pain meds from a over stretched staff.

Now she went to uni, reminds her viewers all too frequently she was 'an office chick' and knows how to have a humdrum, repetitive and badly paid job (apparently making her so relatable) was it all sunshine and rainbows there? Coz if she thinks it was, then she wasn't paying attention.

Millen and the meanies
Talking to lydia m about her Tattle will have done her no favours, lydia seems to be one of the most despised influencers around. Professionally and personally, I can't even look at her thread after the way she treated her poor cat. Moreover Millen wouldn't even give eccentric hoarder Thumbelina the time of day if there wasn't a chance to turn it round to talking about herself, and complaining that she really has it especially hard. Coupled with schadenfreude that she isnt the only one with a thread. However let's keep it real, Millen's are more of an ongoing saga. Importantly no one links Tattle to the influencers or public figure so it's a safe space to discuss them and they won't see them unless they go looking for them.

Choose your company carefully Kathleen, and put on a pair of trousers.
Lydia has one of the most fast-paced threads on Tattle. That's not for no reason...!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Joe Goldberg vibes are strong with G.

I love the golden rule of being an influencer - if someone isn’t kissing your arse, then THEY ARE JEALOUS OF YOU.

For me, pointing out someone’s bleeping weird intense fiancé and how horrific it is that they hoard dead stuffed animals is absolutely typical of my bitchy, mean, jealous ways. I don’t hate influencers because I’m jealous but because they are entitled spoilt people cushioned from the reality of life who have to filter out their comments in case some JEALOUS HATER asks them why they’ve broken the national pandemic rules, or why they aren’t declaring a sponsored advert properly. That’s their job, and if us disgusting jealous ugly plebs didn’t do our normal basic tit for brains jobs properly then our bosses would hold us accountable. If it’s something they don’t like, they block. I can’t get behind this ‘be kind’ movement at all. Why would they expect immunity from being held accountable?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg such a good point.. I never saw that video but she’s said so many bad things about Andrew. Like when she said she was allergic to his penis! 🙈🙈🙈
And didn’t she write a blog post recently about ptsd from that relationship. Published. Online. No need to really is there??
I missed the my ex was a psycho video too 😵 I read all about it just after though, that she had apparently received communication from his lawyer demanding it be taken down. Immediately.

On the one hand it's ✨her truth✨ and she could be sharing just her experiences. Yet really all her viewers knew it was a chance to dump on a man who'd humiliated her and broken her heart, using her larger public profile to get her own back. Tempting, but wrong as the legal minds told her. He probably was a horrible ex but she didn't even try to disguise it was him she was talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I missed the my ex was a psycho video too 😵 I read all about it just after though, that she had apparently received communication from his lawyer demanding it be taken down. Immediately.

On the one hand it's ✨her truth✨ and she could be sharing just her experiences. Yet really all her viewers knew it was a chance to dump on a man who'd humiliated her and broken her heart, using her larger public profile to get her own back. Tempting, but wrong as the legal minds told her. He probably was a horrible ex but she didn't even try to disguise it was him she was talking about.
I love your username!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can you even cope with the awkwardness of this photo???

Kathleen: OK let's look into each others eyes for a photo
Geoffrey: Shall I pout or?
Kathleen: *giggles hysterically*
Screenshot_20210715-134125_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.