Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Just imagining a drawer with a label saying 'dead mouse'
‘Dead mouse’

‘G’s fleshlights’

‘Key for back door bike lock’

‘Empty spice girls body spray can’

‘Wedding dress (1st wedding)’

‘Wedding dress (2nd wedding)’

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So I'm catching up.... but that person literally said that Katie seemed shy and genuine!? How is that bitchy? If anything that's sticking up for her and telling people here that she's a genuine person (which I'm sure she is!). Most of what people say here is that she eats a lot of meat and cheese, laughs at her cat a lot and whinges a lot. The general consensus is that we don't understand why she wrote a book/ could afford to put all that time into writing the book and that we wouldn't read it. I don't think any of that is groundbreaking.

I agree with Katie, we don't know her personally and don't know about her life other than what she shares. But if you post saying that you're not feeling very motivated and you're sitting around in your pants, I'm going to assume that you're not feeling very motivated and you're sitting around in your pants. And if people are making serious money with this lifestyle then something has gone wrong somewhere, sorry. That isn't jealousy speaking, I just think it's bananas. That's why I enjoy having discussion with other people who agree that this influencer stuff is completely bonkers. From the attitude, to the money they make, the freebies they get, the rules that are broken and the pedestals people put them on. It's infuriating.

Also, something a lot of influencers do is say 'you only see X many minutes of my day'. Again, very true. But if you're framing those minutes as your daily vlog/ being representative of your day and talk about 'sharing your life online' then people will assume that what you're showing is an accurate representation of your life. I'd love nothing more than for an influencer to reveal that they've been a full time accountant all along (or whatever) and show that yes, they really weren't showing their life online after all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Babybail93

VIP Member
I bet my LIFE she has hoarded things from her relationship with her ex (including the wedding dress)
I bet she has a big memory box of twigs and receipts which she sniffs to remind her of the happy times. Would really really enjoy her declutter that and stick all of it in a bonfire and set it alight or something- now that would be brilliant content
You just know she still has the condom foil from the first time her and Geoffrey did missionary with the lights off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

martaS

VIP Member
I have a shitty job (I mean, it pays the bills and keeps me busy but it's not a dreamy job by any means), haven't seen my fam in 16 months (not that I am counting), people around me are buying houses which is a bit painful because I am nowhere near buying my own, a very close friend turned out to be a unthoughtful bitch, I have put on weight and can't lose it and there is probably more going on :rolleyes: I enjoy being a bit of a cunt like @Babybail93 so please fucking forgive me Kathleen if I turn to YT for a bit of escapism and all I get is entitlement, moaning and lack of acknowledging of your massive privilege 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Babybail93

VIP Member
View attachment 663194

lmao the hunzzz are out in full force

how dare we express our opinions on public content? I forgot that we live in North Korea
Omg! Drives me mad! I am not jealous of her, I have an amazing job I worked very hard for. My job is stressful and tattle is my down time, along with watching cleaning Tiktoks 😂

The simple fact of the matter is, I actually enjoy being a bit of a cunt 😂 sorry if that makes me awful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ejej123

Chatty Member
I feel like I’ve said this about 99% of influencers at some point, but I genuinely can’t believe that there’s people out there literally making life changing decisions within their jobs on a daily basis and then there’s people taking fucking pictures of sardines milling about their house and earning triple. What a head fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
So on her list of ‘red flags’ to look out for one of them is
- ‘says their ex is a psycho’

Kath didn’t you literally call your ex a narcissistic psycho who was abusive and have you PTSD?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Babybail93

VIP Member
“I’ve stayed home all weekend because cases are rising”
*24hrs later goes on an unnecessary jaunt to Essex*

• Haha
Reactions: 27

justbecasual

What she should have said, is the truth.

She isn't ready
Too selfish
It wouldn't suit her lifestyle right now
Hadn't found the right person
Wanted to be more settled
Just didn't want to

Don't make shit up, woman
The comment re career/having children annoyed me a lot to be honest. I'm 29 years old and 20 weeks pregnant at the moment. I didn't put my career aside by any means - and (not to big myself up too much) but by a lot of people's estimation I am further ahead and have a more successful career than Katie.

In a way, her comment is basically saying her sister hasn't put her career ahead of having a child. What a bizarre thing to post on the day her niece is born.

Look, each to their own - have children or don't - but as a woman, how about we don't play up the stereotype of "career" versus "motherhood". Both can and do exist in the same space.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mrsstevens

Her recent stories of the trousers being too long has actually really pissed me off. She knows she is shorter than average, so why is she buying these full length trousers shown on tall models?! Obviously they won't look the same on her petite frame! What is she confused about?! Buy from the petite range or look at the dimensions first!

Babybail93

VIP Member
Whilst we’re on the topic did anyone see the Q&A video they did when Kath said G looks like Bradley Cooper? As if 😂. They’re good for each other’s egos I must say
Bradley Cooper?! Bradley fucking Cooper?? More like Sheldon Cooper!!!

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Entitling the vlog 'Why are girls like this' just screams sexism in pushing the narrative that all girls are 'bitchy'. She literally states in the vlog 'girls are so bitchy and judgemental' and is implying that she's nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs. Like others have said, the girl who met her and posted on here didn't even say anything bad. Sorry but I'm part of the camp that is v unflavoured by influencers that believes that if you put your life online it WILL be under scrutiny. There's just no getting away from it. There are perks of the job like, I dunno, being rich for doing very little and getting sent free shit all the time, and then there are downsides like people talking about you online. Simply, don't look or don't engage in (probably made up) conversations about things people have said about you online. Also, repeatedly saying you're not upset by it tells me you are upset by it. Also also, I dont believe it when influencers say we know nothing about their lives. Unless they're all accomplished actors I think it's fair to say we can get the measure of them based on what they've put online over the years. Saying Kathleen is a hoarder (Spice Girls Impulse body spray, come on) and that having a cat isn't a personality trait is merely stating facts.

• Heart

sj96

Katie is a 33 year old woman with a mortgage and a fiancé but she’s had to call her mum round for moral support in justifying why she should NOT throw away an empty can of Impulse from 1998. I’m sorry, what the fuck? Her psychiatrist friend said she doesn’t need professional help? Is everyone in her life deluded? 🥴

• Haha