Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is the way she's holding the bottle and pouring the drink a bit weird? Like she's holding it by the neck?
Is she so tiny she can't even hold the bottle properly?🥺
Screenshot_20210719-175501.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is the way she's holding the bottle and pouring the drink a bit weird? Like she's holding it by the neck?
Is she so tiny she can't even hold the bottle properly?🥺
View attachment 670343
I love how this photo sums up her whole persona. All we need is the cat in the background.
Booze ☑
MEAT! ☑
Bread ☑
Cheese ☑
Gifted tit she doesn’t deserve ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how this photo sums up her whole persona. All we need is the cat in the background.
Booze ☑
MEAT! ☑
Bread ☑
Cheese ☑
Gifted tit she doesn’t deserve ☑
A skirt/dress that is so short we can almost see her knickers ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like an AD for wholefoods if you ask me? As well as the crisps. Can’t trust anything influencers say. Think I’ll report to ASA to be on the safe side. If she’s being transparent, she has nothing to worry about 👍

View attachment 670030
Not a sponsored post guys, they just gave me these over priced crisps for free, and as I don't like paying for anything, so I thought I give them a quick mention in my stories in the hopes of getting more crisps, well more food for free. Also they might give me some money to say I eat the next time - sorry Father Geffory - I mean to say, they might want to enter into a brand partnership with me.

You guys should all buy the crisps though, and start following them through my link so they know I'm kinda a big deal even though I'm so smoll and ickle. 🥴

So the place that has everything Italian didn't have basil?
View attachment 670139
Well of course she couldn't find any Basil, it wasn't in the meat, cheese, biscuits or the alcohol aisle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you reckon all the sponsorship money goes to Father Geoff and he gives Kathleen pocket money?

• Haha
Do you reckon all the sponsorship money goes to Father Geoff and he gives Kathleen pocket money?
Definitely get them vibes. She gets a little brown envelope every Friday. Daddy looks after the money because he’s so superior

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Definitely get them vibes. She gets a little brown envelope every Friday. Daddy looks after the money because he’s so superior
She gets her pocket money docked if she doesn’t wave at Father Geoff through the ring doorbell in time.

• Haha
  • Sad
I still can’t believe he did that. What a creep. I wonder if he has siblings?
He probably ate them when they were little, or pushed them out of nest.
(Have I watched too many nature documentaries?) :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, what? I thought it was a joke! Did I miss something? What's up with the money?

Reactions: 2
Oh thank God! I thought it was a joke, but that "I still can't believe he did that" threw me off😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.