Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a joint effort thread this time from the lovely @Kindred_ & @Tom_Nook

Thread number 5! Just in time to fill up with her bombshell calling us nasty trolls out on her latest YT vid!

Hi Kath! šŸ˜˜

E4126A96-9947-4446-A792-7FCAFCF03BE9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Great collaborative title :m I haven't watched the video, maybe I should if I get a shout out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Great collaborative title :m I haven't watched the video, maybe I should if I get a shout out!
Now this video has been put up Iā€™m sure the ā€œpersonal problemsā€ she was hinting at the other day are nothing more than her throwing a tantrum about Tattle. Silly little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The last thread ended with a bang! I was honestly belly laughing at some of your comments šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I have a pretty standard belly though. Not a big, bloated, sore one thatā€™s a complete mystery to doctors- like Tiny Kaths.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap:

Queen Kathleen of Walthamstow and Lord Geoffrey Lannister have proceeded to turn their lovely airy Ā£815k house into a replica of London dungeons/winterfell under Bolton rule by painting it by what I can only describe as navy black?
with an added touch of random hipster wank art hanging by cooking twine, dusty random velvet chair and a haunted mannequin

Also more endless piks of Morris the useless cat, exhibiting more cat like behaviour with Kathyā€™s uncontrollable laughter in the background

kathleen has been feeling rather down in the dumps recently following rather inconspicuous posts about mysterious goingā€™s on in her ā€˜personal lifeā€™ followed up by a ā€˜PM ME HUN TOO MENE SNEKS ON HERE XOXOā€™ kind of yearning

maybe itā€™s bcoz she eats sooooooow much crap and drinks soooooooooow much alcohol? I mean sheā€™s been to a&e more times this year than covid 19
Or maybe itā€™s due to doorbell lurking slenderman Geoffo with his constant need of attention and possessive weirdo behaviour that he needs to be involved in everything our teeny tiny thumbelina does bcoz sheā€™s sooooow smoll and incapable?

I think we were all collectively feeling slightly sorry and concerned for our favourite polly in my pocket YouTuber when she speculated that she is having serious problems in her personal life, maybe itā€™s her ill health? But then she had a huge witch session about trolls on a hate thread judging her (how dare she be critiqued about her subpar public content??)
Which then blew any sympathy out of the window- from me anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
ā€˜Imagine someone not wanting to experience myā€¦.magicā€™

Katie if your magic is pictures of you in your pants, eating takeaways and acting like your fiancƩ is your dad you can keep it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New vid.
"I am really stuck with work at the moment. And I have so many ideas what to do and I don't know what to start with"
Katie, we have been suggesting things for months, grab a pen and some paper, write the ideas down (also please make a note of things which we prefer you not to do) and crack the duck on.
On meeting the girl and then discovering she wrote about Katie on here:
"I wasn't upset because the stuff doesn't upset me anymore"
Why mention it then?
Lydia's take on the girl's behaviour (In Katie's words):
"Imagine going through a pandemic and not meeting anyone new in a year and a half, and then having that opportunity, to meet people, and immediately judging them, and not meeting the real person, or experiencing my magic"
LOL. LOLOL. LOLOLOL.
Katie, you lost your magic a while ago. You lost your spark, your creativity, there is not fun to your content anymore. You can still turn things around and quite frankly you could spend your time better, finding out what your followers miss and would like to see, instead of wallowing at the bottom of self-created pit of self-pity.
Second. The person got to know you. She enjoyed your company at the event. Then she went online to see more of you and noticed the discrepancy. Then (I imagine) for the lack of someone to discuss it with IRL (I don't have many friends who follow influencers so I have no-one outside of here to discuss influencers with), she came here. She wasn't even that judgemental, just a bit surprised and disappointed I suppose?
"It almost made me cry"
Grow a thick skin puppet. Have you never been criticised in real life or learned that people were talking about you behind your back?

Bare Minerals sent her some glosses. Nice. I guess they haven't followed her 100 lipsticks challenge that will be completed any day now.
1626296714249.png

"Today we're going to the Borough Market, first time since the first pandemic, I think"
... sorry how many pandemics have you lived through then?
(Sorry I know her tongue slipped there but seriously. How hard is it to re-record something if you said it wrong).

LOL I think it's enough for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Girls if you want to entertain yourselves look at the comments on the video. šŸ¤£
I canā€™t Iā€™m simply too āœØjEaLoUSsSsssssāœØ

jealous of a girl who spends the whole day sulking in her knickers surrounding by junk. No thanks. I remember she spent one afternoon lay on the floor and after a few hours dragged herself onto a chair.This is somebody we are apparently jealous of?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi all, new here! Glad she mentioned it (well, I had do to a google of her name and I found it) lol because her GuruGossip is dead! I read the last few pages of the other thread and I got the gist that geoff isn't liked. Can anyone elaborate?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 663194

lmao the hunzzz are out in full force

how dare we express our opinions on public content? I forgot that we live in North Korea
Omg! Drives me mad! I am not jealous of her, I have an amazing job I worked very hard for. My job is stressful and tattle is my down time, along with watching cleaning Tiktoks šŸ˜‚

The simple fact of the matter is, I actually enjoy being a bit of a bleep šŸ˜‚ sorry if that makes me awful šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also I have to add that I absolutely dislike her new attempt at style with all the bleeping oversized blazers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a crappy job (I mean, it pays the bills and keeps me busy but it's not a dreamy job by any means), haven't seen my fam in 16 months (not that I am counting), people around me are buying houses which is a bit painful because I am nowhere near buying my own, a very close friend turned out to be a unthoughtful witch, I have put on weight and can't lose it and there is probably more going on :rolleyes: I enjoy being a bit of a bleep like @Babybail93 so please bleeping forgive me Kathleen if I turn to YT for a bit of escapism and all I get is entitlement, moaning and lack of acknowledging of your massive privilege šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So I'm catching up.... but that person literally said that Katie seemed shy and genuine!? How is that bitchy? If anything that's sticking up for her and telling people here that she's a genuine person (which I'm sure she is!). Most of what people say here is that she eats a lot of meat and cheese, laughs at her cat a lot and whinges a lot. The general consensus is that we don't understand why she wrote a book/ could afford to put all that time into writing the book and that we wouldn't read it. I don't think any of that is groundbreaking.

I agree with Katie, we don't know her personally and don't know about her life other than what she shares. But if you post saying that you're not feeling very motivated and you're sitting around in your pants, I'm going to assume that you're not feeling very motivated and you're sitting around in your pants. And if people are making serious money with this lifestyle then something has gone wrong somewhere, sorry. That isn't jealousy speaking, I just think it's bananas. That's why I enjoy having discussion with other people who agree that this influencer stuff is completely bonkers. From the attitude, to the money they make, the freebies they get, the rules that are broken and the pedestals people put them on. It's infuriating.

Also, something a lot of influencers do is say 'you only see X many minutes of my day'. Again, very true. But if you're framing those minutes as your daily vlog/ being representative of your day and talk about 'sharing your life online' then people will assume that what you're showing is an accurate representation of your life. I'd love nothing more than for an influencer to reveal that they've been a full time accountant all along (or whatever) and show that yes, they really weren't showing their life online after all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think what makes our points much more valid is that we were actually FANS of hers to begin with! I loved her YT channel and insta way back. Then Geoffrey came along. Then the whining started. Then the sense of self importance. The hun behaviour. The first world problems. The contradictions.

And here we are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She sprays "smokey tabacco-y" room mist called "smoke and musk" in her room after changing bedsheets? No wonder she gets migraines all the time (please read "aaaaall the tiiiime" in Katie's little voice LOL)

Reactions: 13
Wow, so her stans have looked up tattle and looked up the latest thread before posting that. Kinda lame, and Iā€™m sure a few of them will stay, if not for Kathleen, then a few others ;)

Tattle is my 10 minute witch session, usually before children wake up. Most of the threads I read across - and I see some similar names so I know people on Katieā€™s read the same ones - are not (too) bitchy. They are usually former fans who occasionally have worries about the personā€™s health and relationship, or are calling people out for greenwashing etc.

Weā€™re all going through a global pandemic, so I think itā€™s unrealistic for indulged influencers who are making flower crowns as ā€˜workā€™ to expect to be immune when people are dying and losing their livelihoods.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She sprays "smokey tabacco-y" room mist called "smoke and musk" in her room after changing bedsheets? No wonder she gets migraines all the time (please read "aaaaall the tiiiime" in Katie's little voice LOL)
ah yes, who wouldnā€™t want their bedroom to smell like Winston Churchillā€™s boudoir

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.