Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Don’t know why she bothers with these questions (that she probably sent herself for the AD)

She will change her skin care AGAIN when the next freebie comes along, and she wonders why her skin is bad
FC249316-55B1-4A48-9BB4-CA2A6DDAB1F6.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Deeny85

Only Kathleen would spend the day painting one room and describe it as “intense”
🤣🤣🤣

Her whole life is one big excuse, she’s as lx embarrassing
Mine didn’t include that, think mine was a combo of niacinemide and salicylic acid! Niacinemide is a game changer though gals - I literally buy a few bottles from the ordinary each time (it’s like £6) and pop a bit on in the mornings and evenings. I’ll have a look and see if I can find anything with tretinoin in x

Just looked and unfortunately it looks like it can only be prescribed. What other ingredients are in your Skin&Me prescription? I think there are comparisons to tretinoin and retinol but they aren’t the same but that could be another option!
In the UK you can only get tretinoin prescribed, you can’t just buy it if a shelf.

martaS

VIP Member
Oh god..... if they're visiting his parents I know where they live based on this and his recent posts I can see through the Instagram website. I might run into them one day :oops:
The one with him taking Maurice for a walk on a leash?

• Haha

AB3

VIP Member
The ends don't look super healthy. She could have had more trimmed. But the colour is great. Not a solid, flat platinum.

Did she pay for it? The post is not tagged as gifted :cautious::cautious::cautious: so I guess she must have.
So I thought we were talking about her natural hair, not her new do done today. I don't prefer it. 🤣

Pole dance is a bit different, some people just wear knickers, some very cheeky! It's kind of what makes you comfortable and sexy, well when I did I wore high wasted over the knee cycling shorts hahah each to their own!

Also, the timing is bad, she might have not been on her period when she went to the class. I think these Wuka pictures might have been take a while ago, as in she wasn't actually menstruating when she posted (you agree a post date with brand and content is posted whether you're having your menses that day or not - if you catch me?). But she should have thought that people might think that and wear something more decent to the class so people wouldn't make that connection.
She said that this was last night

Reactions: 1

Babybail93

VIP Member
Can’t wait for this week’s update! Their little holiday to his folks. I wonder what they think of Kath? 😂

martaS

VIP Member
It's looking really healthy now, I how she doesn't fry it again!
The ends don't look super healthy. She could have had more trimmed. But the colour is great. Not a solid, flat platinum.

Did she pay for it? The post is not tagged as gifted :cautious::cautious::cautious: so I guess she must have.

• Haha