Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody find it a little bit odd that she is only wearing period pants, whilst at her pole dancing class? I mean and that shes not wearing any other pants/leggings over the top? Or is that just me... :unsure:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does anybody find it a little bit odd that she is only wearing period pants, whilst at her pole dancing class? I mean and that shes not wearing any other pants/leggings over the top? Or is that just me... :unsure:
I thought it was rank. Why not even just put on some cycling shorts?

Reactions: 11
What!!!??? That's bizarre, why would you go to an exercise class in your knickers? Surely she owns some shorts?

Reactions: 12
What!!!??? That's bizarre, why would you go to an exercise class in your knickers? Surely she owns some shorts?
I think a lot of girls appear to be in their knickers at the class, but idk, if you are just in your 'period pants' it seems a little bit odd.. Not shaming anybody that wears them or anything, but I wouldn't be comfortable opening my legs and spinning around on the pole in just my period pants!

61DCED91-508A-4871-AD69-EB8AC4D2A93D.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Pole dance is a bit different, some people just wear knickers, some very cheeky! It's kind of what makes you comfortable and sexy, well when I did I wore high wasted over the knee cycling shorts hahah each to their own!

Also, the timing is bad, she might have not been on her period when she went to the class. I think these Wuka pictures might have been take a while ago, as in she wasn't actually menstruating when she posted (you agree a post date with brand and content is posted whether you're having your menses that day or not - if you catch me?). But she should have thought that people might think that and wear something more decent to the class so people wouldn't make that connection.

Reactions: 7
Pole dance is a bit different, some people just wear knickers, some very cheeky! It's kind of what makes you comfortable and sexy, well when I did I wore high wasted over the knee cycling shorts hahah each to their own!

Also, the timing is bad, she might have not been on her period when she went to the class. I think these Wuka pictures might have been take a while ago, as in she wasn't actually menstruating when she posted (you agree a post date with brand and content is posted whether you're having your menses that day or not - if you catch me?). But she should have thought that people might think that and wear something more decent to the class so people wouldn't make that connection.
She said that this was last night

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I did a class ages ago and I think you have to wear shorts/ have bare legs to help you grip the pole, or it at least makes things easier.

Does she mean she's JUST wearing period pants though? It could mean that she's wearing her period pants under her shorts (not sure why she's mentioned it, does she want a trophy?).

• Haha
I mean she’s made an important point that periods/period pants shouldn’t hinder you from doing activities or living a normal life (that’s if u don’t suffer from period pain/pms) even if u do end up in a&e (so was she even on her period at the pole class?)
The real question is would Katie be able to do a normal job whilst on her period? Or would she even be able to do a normal job regardless?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She said that this was last night
My bad, didn't notice the tiniest font :rolleyes:

Yeah, I did a class ages ago and I think you have to wear shorts/ have bare legs to help you grip the pole, or it at least makes things easier.

Does she mean she's JUST wearing period pants though? It could mean that she's wearing her period pants under her shorts (not sure why she's mentioned it, does she want a trophy?).
ALWAYS

Reactions: 3
Another vote for period pants, I use Modi Bodi. I like their period thongs too not because I want to look sexy, sorry boyfriend of nine years, but because of VPL and generally I find them more comfortable. Although I only wear them on my very light/spotting days.
For general period pants advice I would look at how big the absorbent area is and don’t skimp on the flow/how much they can hold. I have the same Modi Bodi pants in maxi and light flow and there’s hardly any difference between them looks wise, they basically look the same whilst being worn.

I like how boring Kathleen is her thread has turned into period pants chat. Her life really is a repetitive cycle of over indulging at the weekend and moaning about being bloated during the week. Does Kathleen really expect sympathy when she repeatedly ignores her body?

• Heart
She’s pouting and taking the most boring pictures with her cat again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These Scrumbles she is plugging are crap. My cat refused them 😂 She's doing the ad without having tried them with Maurice until actually filming it.
God help her poor future children. They’ll be in everything #adgifted .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone please tell Kathleen that having a cat isn't a personality trait

Reactions: 13
Seeing as she was in A & E when she was on her period last time, I personally doubt she was squeaking down the pole at the class while actually menstruating.

Probably just an ad with the undercrackers company, and a big fat paycheck from them for showing how people can do anything on their period with these amazing pants etc. Only surprised she didn't do the class wearing white!

Can someone tell me when this basic af wedding calligraphy font will die a death? It reminds me of Pinterest about five years ago.

586D0001-9449-4832-BF60-FBE9068BF2E2.png

I thought given she is so east London and edgy she’d steer well clear of this type of thing?

757C1C2F-9A37-49D5-969F-E2ED05112FB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
G proposed in a forest
Andrew also proposed in a forest! (I didn't see this video because it looked staged in the thumbnail, bit I wish I had watched it now.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.