Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg u guyzzzzz thanks for much for thinking of my health but I’m such a grafter that I just can’t quit, which is why I continue on working so hard and answering these self-indulgent questions about myself because ME ME ME
"Why am i so bad at letting myself rest"

surely this is a joke??????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 582674

AKA we’ll be doing these rooms whenever my begging pays off, and we are #gifted the tit we need
Yeah, hurry up and send the free shizz our way so I can get the decorating done and ruin this house some more. I've got stags heads to mount, globes to put out and weeny little bottle to clutter all over this gaff. Farrowandball, lick whoever give me the freebies.

@Kindred
She already has PCOS but reacted really offended when people suggested she should talk to her GP about some endometriosis testing on that bloating/elimination diet video. It was annoying because the viewers who suggested that often had experience of feeling bloated and being tested for various things and then ending up with endo diagnosis. They were speaking from experience and in good faith but Kathy took it the wrong way. Clearly, endometriosis is not a cool health issue worth having :rolleyes:
(Old pic)

View attachment 581615

Which one do we think she's using it for haha?
(From Wiki)

Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid is widely used to treat or prevent many infections caused by susceptible bacteria, such as:
Dr Maurice, little devil you! 😂😂😂
I'm putting a pound on it being a u.t.i 🤭

The idea of Daddy G being into biting is too much for this hour of the day. Katie has spoken before of her love of Dracula when her family went to Transylvania. Maybe he dons a cape and she some Victorian bodice, channeling her best Lucy Westerna vibes.

Gothic role play. A new video maybe? would have to make it p.g though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know why she bothers with these questions (that she probably sent herself for the AD)

She will change her skin care AGAIN when the next freebie comes along, and she wonders why her skin is bad
FC249316-55B1-4A48-9BB4-CA2A6DDAB1F6.jpeg

Reactions: 2
This response that G gave in a recent interview made me lol. He's not inviting Kathleen because she's amazing company but because she'd be annoyed if he didn't 🤣

Screenshot_20210520-192808_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This response that G gave in a recent interview made me lol. He's not inviting Kathleen because she's amazing company but because she'd be annoyed if he didn't 🤣

View attachment 582929
Oh my god!! It’s hypothetical Geoff 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ think that was just an excuse to let everyone know he has a fiancé. So lame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god!! It’s hypothetical Geoff 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ think that was just an excuse to let everyone know he has a fiancé. So lame.
I know right. A hypothetical situation where you can invite ANYONE and he uses up one of his places with Kathleen. Dream big G.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know right. A hypothetical situation where you can invite ANYONE and he uses up one of his places with Kathleen. Dream big G.
Can you imagine her pouty face with the whiny voice if he hadn’t included her? duck that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t know why she bothers with these questions (that she probably sent herself for the AD)

She will change her skin care AGAIN when the next freebie comes along, and she wonders why her skin is badView attachment 582854
Did she mention that the majority of her blog was just an ad? I don’t remember seeing it but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t hidden somewhere 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's doing a great job of making out that she got a mortgage on their expensive house on her own merit and because she had lots of savings, we all know that Daddy G earns well over £100k and that that is the only reason they could qualify for a mortgage on a house anywhere near that size... Just be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's doing a great job of making out that she got a mortgage on their expensive house on her own merit and because she had lots of savings, we all know that Daddy G earns well over £100k and that that is the only reason they could qualify for a mortgage on a house anywhere near that size... Just be honest!
This is what is infuriating with her! Going roughly by statistics, with her following she probably earns about £60k a year. Not to be sniffed at. So in the UK she’d be able to get a mortgage for roughly £240,000. Again, a good amount of money. It’s not the £800k that their house is worth though is it?!

I feel like she is just giving people false hope. Post a couple of pics in my granny knickers and I can buy an expensive house.

Bullshit

• Heart
Omg u guyzzzzz thanks for much for thinking of my health but I’m such a grafter that I just can’t quit, which is why I continue on working so hard and answering these self-indulgent questions about myself because ME ME ME
😂😂😂😂 acting like she works a 12hour night shift in A&E or something. You literally do duck all Kate!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what is infuriating with her! Going roughly by statistics, with her following she probably earns about £60k a year. Not to be sniffed at. So in the UK she’d be able to get a mortgage for roughly £240,000. Again, a good amount of money. It’s not the £800k that their house is worth though is it?!

I feel like she is just giving people false hope. Post a couple of pics in my granny knickers and I can buy an expensive house.

Bullshit
So she earns the same as me: £60k and I work ridiculously hard in a job I had to be qualified for working at a ridiculous pace and stressed out as I have million pounds worth of global IT projects to deliver on time and she posts a few Q&A stories a day and posts a photo taken on a iPhone of her in her pants every few days and a vlog of her giggling at her cat and walking around some markets.

I post about the same amount of stories, posts and quality of content a day AS WELL as doing my very high pressured day job.

duck ME - I FEEL LIKE I'M IN THE WRONG JOB!

Amyone ale get annoyed when you realise how much basic 'influencers' earn for basically working a few hours a day!!! And I say 'basic' as Kathleens content is not exactly high quality!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she earns the same as me: £60k and I work ridiculously hard in a job I had to be qualified for working at a ridiculous pace and stressed out as I have million pounds worth of global IT projects to deliver on time and she posts a few Q&A stories a day and posts a photo taken on a iPhone of her in her pants every few days and a vlog of her giggling at her cat and walking around some markets.

I post about the same amount of stories, posts and quality of content a day AS WELL as doing my very high pressured day job.

Amyone ale get annoyed when you realise how much basic 'influencers' earn for basically working a few hours a day!!! And I say 'basic' as Kathleens content is not exactly high quality!
Same here. 60k for constant 12.5 hour shifts, regular nights and weekends. Understaffed job where everyone is depressed. Can’t believe she might earn the same as me to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

It’s ridiculous isn’t it?!

It probably wouldn’t annoy me so much if they were honest about being on a good wage, and stopped pretending like they work so hard and are saving the world!!

It’s the self importance that I hate. We just have to take solace in the fact our careers are for life. These insta huns are a flash in the pan.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All I will say is both of you @typenowregretlater @itsgtothea will have experience and careers that cannot compare to her. She won’t be doing this for the rest of her life, people will get bored of her, better influencers will pop up, things will change. It’ll dry up eventually. What’s she going to do once she can’t prance around on stories and in front of the mirror. She won’t be able to apply for many jobs as she’ll lack the skills and experience needed. You’re both set up for life and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to trade lives with her.

Reactions: 17
"Why am i so bad at letting myself rest"

surely this is a joke??????
You're not lovely, you actually excel at it. What you are bad at, is making yourself work a full day. Stop confusing the two.

Same here. 60k for constant 12.5 hour shifts, regular nights and weekends. Understaffed job where everyone is depressed. Can’t believe she might earn the same as me to be honest.
It gets worse.

She also has a whole load of freebies ontop of that too. Hasn't had to pay for cosmetics, toiletries, clothes, homewear, paint, food, books, sex toys, cay food, perfumes etc.

Last edited:
I wonder if G realises she’s lazy as duck. Surely it’s an off-putting quality in a partner?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.