Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, she can do a competition with The Frugality to see who has more junk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is everything a dream? Summer dress of dreams, house is a lifelong dream, living the dream because G cooked her a steak.... so many dreams.

I had the same thought about the paint, surely it should say AD- GIFTED at the very least? The only reason I know she's worked with Lick/ the paint was gifted is because I've read it on here!

A gallery wall will really add to the oppressive tunnel-like feeling 👌
Maybe she will get a neon light phrase too? "female pleasure" or "bloating happens" "pussy owner" coz Maurice gettit? heeheehee.

or some of those fairy lights that change colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this talk of Kathy hoarding, now I’ve got an image of her driving around the streets of Walthamstow in a van, ringing a bell out the window! 😂

Do we still have rag ‘n’ bone men nowadays? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this talk of Kathy hoarding, now I’ve got an image of her driving around the streets of Walthamstow in a van, ringing a bell out the window! 😂

Do we still have rag ‘n’ bone men nowadays? 😂
Don’t start giving her ideas! She does love an “up cycle”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is from G's IG. I know that Katie is tiny and possibly a lot of clothes swamp her but does she really have to wear things that look borrowed from G the whole bloody time? And why are these tatty trainers cool to wear on a day out but Vans are for pot washers? :cautious:
Screenshot_20210529-162519~2_compress6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is from G's IG. I know that Katie is tiny and possibly a lot of clothes swamp her but does she really have to wear things that look borrowed from G the whole bloody time? And why are these tatty trainers cool to wear on a day out but Vans are for pot washers? :cautious:
View attachment 595499
Oh god..... if they're visiting his parents I know where they live based on this and his recent posts I can see through the Instagram website. I might run into them one day :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh god..... if they're visiting his parents I know where they live based on this and his recent posts I can see through the Instagram website. I might run into them one day :oops:
The one with him taking Maurice for a walk on a leash?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Tom_Nook
Is this near the area you were thinking of?
Screenshot_20210529-184843~3.png

🙄
She has seriously some nice clothes. Why does she insist on wearing this on a holiday break?
Screenshot_20210529-184857_compress2.jpg

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for this week’s update! Their little holiday to his folks. I wonder what they think of Kath? 😂

Reactions: 1
Gs parents: “have you been up to anything nice this week?”
Kathleen: “I’ve had to take the week off work because I’ve been on lots of medicine”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kathleen: “I’ve had to take the week off work because I’ve been on lots of medicine”
Or she’d say ‘not really but if I did a recap…’ and then flash them her hospital selfie and refuse to say anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can only imagine what spending the weekend with Geoffros parents would have looked like for Kathleen. Anyone remember that friends episode when phoebe meets mikes parents? Our old Kathleen is common as muck and is East London through and through although she does try and disguise it by passing it off as being ‘quirky’
She really does seem to be losing her identity

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mamma and Pappa Lentin are probably just thrilled their little poppet is finally growing up and getting married! even if it is to a lazy hoarder sex toy addict with a long list of daily ailments. if it isn't a migraine leaving her bed bound, it's life altering hay-fever, belly bloats or repetitive uti's.

He does seem very in love with her, which is lovely. Even hiring a meeting room so they could go over her book plot / pitch /disaster with her. love is blind! he must have known that book made 69shadesofgrey look like high brow literature. Move over Mantel, there is a new booker prize favourite in town.

I hope he is less controlling than he seems online though, that could get old fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
G's parents: "So what do you do for a living, darling?"
Kathleen: "I take selfies in my undies and test sex toys. Oh, I have also written a book but it hasn't been published yet".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
G's parents: "So what do you do for a living, darling?"
Kathleen: "I take selfies in my undies and test sex toys. Oh, I have also written a book but it hasn't been published yet".
"I also have a cycle of decluttering and hauling going on, those affiliate links aren't going to click themselves!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.