Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G proposed in a forest
Andrew also proposed in a forest! (I didn't see this video because it looked staged in the thumbnail, bit I wish I had watched it now.)
Spoiler, it was staged and the video was cringey.

In her new vlog she mentioned again how she's done this stuff before. Even if that's at the back of her mind I'm not sure it's helpful to anyone for her to keep bringing it up. It won't be making G feel good, her family already know, her viewers who already know/ remember are fully aware and those who (somehow!) weren't aware of her previous engagement will potentially just ask questions. If she's talking about it for herself then I hope she's talking to a professional to unpack her feelings. Bringing up her first engagement this regularly can't be healthy or useful, focusing on the current wedding planning will be more enjoyable without thinking about your past relationship. (I'm aware it isn't that easy when you go through something upsetting or traumatic but we need to process things in the appropriate way and sometimes that might be chatting to a professional instead of casually mentioning things in a YouTube video).

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I find this so cringy?! If I texted my mum asking her which filter was better on a posey photo of myself, she would 100% roast me for it! Kathleen is way too busy agonising over sliiiightly different filters to have a job, poor lamb, how does she cope.

Can you imagine this being your biggest dilemma?! God influencers have it so easy, I wish they had it within them to appreciate this easy peasy life they've got, YET all we get from kathleen is whining and complaining about how hard everything is for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I find this so cringy?! If I texted my mum asking her which filter was better on a posey photo of myself, she would 100% roast me for it! Kathleen is way too busy agonising over sliiiightly different filters to have a job, poor lamb, how does she cope.

Can you imagine this being your biggest dilemma?! God influencers have it so easy, I wish they had it within them to appreciate this easy peasy life they've got, YET all we get from kathleen is whining and complaining about how hard everything is for her 🙄
1. What even is that photo? With or without filters.
2. Of COURSE everyone's mum would prefer the original image. Even though my mum doesn't know what a filter is, she'd always insist that I look fine just the way I am. (Why is her mum her QA check for work?).
3.I get that there's some amount of pressure to look airbrushed and perfect, but most of us don't spend hours deliberating over this stuff. It would be more helpful to say 'I've decided only to show unfiltered photos of myself from now on because I believe that they're creating an unrealistic expectation of what we should look like' or even just saying she's making it clearer from now on when a filter has been used.

ETA why is this a 'story time'!? You made a filter and decided not to use it....

Reactions: 16
Why can't she just process her failed-engagement-trauma-drama like a normal person and just suppress it and never talk of it again?

Half joking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why can't she just process her failed-engagement-trauma-drama like a normal person and just suppress it and never talk of it again?

Half joking.
I think that’s part of her personality/brand now. Her cat and ending her engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That photo is weird. Why are her legs open? Why include it with the cat licking itself (he’s so fluffy I can’t tell if he’s licking his bits!)?

Also, if I was caught in the rain (per her stories), I would protect the YSL bag over my hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her latest video, it seems like whenever she is at home and speaking to the camera, G instantly comes over and interrupts by hugging/poking/pestering her and just generally getting in shot while she's trying to speak. She seemed a bit annoyed by it at one point and it was definitely irritating to watch, like your partner is basically trying to work and here you are messing it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In her latest video, it seems like whenever she is at home and speaking to the camera, G instantly comes over and interrupts by hugging/poking/pestering her and just generally getting in shot while she's trying to speak. She seemed a bit annoyed by it at one point and it was definitely irritating to watch, like your partner is basically trying to work and here you are messing it up.
I’ve always gotten major controlling issues from him. He probably likes that she keeps mentioning her old engagement. It means he has the control because she is terrified it will happen again

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well this didn’t age well..
C55D592F-7197-43CD-BE13-0DB607FC1B5C.jpeg

surely the “biggest truecrime fan EVER” wouldn’t need recommendations?
42467D60-3C39-48AF-9A8F-67239E156B7A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, excuse me but where is there an AD there? There is nothing in the video title or on thumbnail or in the description. Was it only sponsored on Insta and therefore she doesn't have to declare it on YT? If that's the case these days, I think it's so deceiving and wrong. Not everyone follows any given influencer on all their social media outlets. If you don't want to give views to a video which contains sponsored content, you should be able to make an informed decision - sponsored/gifted items should be clearly marked on all influencer's social media. I am sure there is a caveat and people can get away with only declaring the sponsorship/partnership on the medium there were actually paid or contracted to show the item and it's all perfectly legal but is it all right/ethical? I don't think so.
Anyway, I watch Kathy's videos for LOLs and I watch them whether they contain sponsored content or not, but if someone only watches her on YT, they might be under an incorrect impression that she actually paid for the paint.
View attachment 593563
I know we're all probably over the Lick paint AD and lack of disclosure, but ASA are now naming and shaming influencers who repeatedly flout the rules with this, which is a step in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is actually cute outfit.
1623944747402.png

Bonus point for rewearing old item.
1623945075847.png

I don't understand the obsession with Marcus Wareing though.
Also, even before I have gone vegetarian, seeing "chicken fat mayo" would make me go "Eek!"
1623944880998.png

"HAD TO"? Also seems like she "had to" take a pic too :rolleyes: Wonder what the people in the background were thinking when seeing this 😅 I imagine she covered the hair so she didn't have to wash it again sooner than planned but then also how hard is it to wash one's hair? Quite a few influenzas make rather big deal out of the "hair wash day", whilst the rest of the world just... washes our hair when it needs washing? 😅
1623945171553.png

Reactions: 8
I love the outfit too, looks really nice! That starter cost £24.... some of them go up to £40 and the mains are £30-£40 :eek: these people live in a different world to me.

ETA you'd have to pay me more than that to consider eating chicken fat mayonnaise.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve always gotten major controlling issues from him. He probably likes that she keeps mentioning her old engagement. It means he has the control because she is terrified it will happen again
Definitely! Remember that group photo where he just had to drape his MASSIVE hand on her? Gross daddy vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No, even weirder. Like this. So odd 😂
Oh yeah I remember that pic too, but the recent one (albeit not as extreme), it's still a bit odd. Like, he's having a meal with his fiancee's family, not guarding her from many thirsty males in a night club

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry for the double post and posting this very late. Just hoping to clear my Screenshots folder 😅

Why do I always feel like Maurice is the face of how we all feel about her Stories? Just ...
1623969398799.png

Kebabs? More like big meatballs/fritters of sort.
1623969459028.png

Grammar in the first sentence ... well, it just hurts my eyes and brain.
1623969556145.png

Another surely intentional misspelling.
Tan-jelled? 🙈
1623969610990.png

Thanks for clarifying Kathleen, I thought you were off to your job no 3, as a stripper, to support your family of 5 and 3 pets.
1623969665625.png

Her house is clutter covered in more clutter. What is there inside the TV box thingy? A knitting tool? A swab? One of Maurice's toys? Answers on postcards, ta!
1623969788701.png

I honestly can't remember her talking about this brand, anyone?
1623969945491.png

Surely the King and Queen of Walthamstow could afford a fan/aircon, particularly when they both work from home now?
1623970019394.png

I guess she's realised now she can't be flogging beauty products without actually posting ANY beauty content for, like 2 years?
1623970129649.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.