Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
I'm in the states and have used Thinx for years. I def recommend those if anyone is looking for non-influencer seal of approval.
Thank you, will definitely investigate, they are made of cotton (at least the main "body" excluding the absorbent gusset), come in really cute shapes and you can now buy them on Asos ☺

Reactions: 4

typenowregretlater

Just out of interest why would you refuse?
Mainly because I’m a (senior) doctor and I’d cringe at the idea of having the student who examined me then become my student sometime in the future but also having worked/studied alongside hopeless medical students, I would rather just be examined by someone who knows what they’re doing 😅

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

martaS

VIP Member
She said that this was last night
My bad, didn't notice the tiniest font :rolleyes:

Yeah, I did a class ages ago and I think you have to wear shorts/ have bare legs to help you grip the pole, or it at least makes things easier.

Does she mean she's JUST wearing period pants though? It could mean that she's wearing her period pants under her shorts (not sure why she's mentioned it, does she want a trophy?).
ALWAYS

martaS

VIP Member
Lord above, putting your GALLO MERLOT through a wine purifier is beyond the furthest realms of wanky 😂 that’s my contribution about the vlog.
It gave me a right cackle that

She’s so full of shit and it’s not just from all the crap she eats. :rolleyes:
Ouch! Harsh but true tho'!

What i don't get is, if anti depressants are working and you feel better, why come off them?! They're obviously working!
Some people don't have to be on them all the time and I think some have side effects so it's probably advisable to only take them when you're going through a bad spell. I have a friend who has suffered from depression since teens (now in late 30s) and she's been taking them on and off throughout her life. She also takes advantage of counselling but also not continuously.
(I am happy to be corrected on this, my comment is based on talking to a few friends and a family member who suffered from different forms of depression. Some of them only needed one course of antidepressants, some needed one course and therapy, and some need meds and therapy on and off).

Last edited:

macaroon

Maybe she thought things with Slenderman Geoffrey would improve in a new house- I've seen friends do this before, blaming living situations/not living together on a relationship feeling off. Unfortunately though, most of the time moving house doesn't fix anything. Same as having a baby to fix a relationship.

I get really really weird vibes from Geoffrey the doorstep lurker, so many things he's done have raised red flags, and that's only the stuff we have seen. I dread to think what he's like. Kathleen is clearly bored in her life but she now seems miserable, drained and has lost the spark which made people follow her in the first place, and I can't help but wonder if G has caused it. Perhaps she thought a big house would make it less claustrophobic but it hasn't changed anything. (Too speculative I know. But I just can't imagine living with someone like him, he gives me the creeps)
Could you update me on his red flags?
I used to follow her, I loved the dates videos but I don't keep up with the vlogs, the ones I have watched weren't that interesting!

Esme

VIP Member
Considering their sofa is a dark colour, I’d keep that as the focal point and colour for the room. the colour looks almost black?

jaymie

VIP Member
The biggest one is probably the other day when she was out with friends and he went outside and triggered their doorbell alarm linked to Katie's phone so that she would look at her phone and pay attention to him 😳 but yeah read back! He seems an odd bloke
Isn't he a few years older than KS? There is usually a reason why

Rachellion

Does anyone remember what that skin product was called that Katie was talking about on her stories recently? it was like a personalised prescription-strength treatment in a stick and she said she was only using that from now on? I remember seeing good reviews for it but haven't heard her mention it since. Wish she would follow up on it as I'm actually interested!
Was it Skin + Me? The description sounds like that.

typenowregretlater

I’ve never had one but I’ve had many patients who have needed them. I can only imagine how invasive it is but can you imagine coming out of the scan and the first thing you do is take a selfie lol?

Also, you can refuse a student. Yeah its not a cool thing to do, but you can.

I always let them have a go, they gotta learn!
Agreed but it was a trainee doctor not a student, I don’t think any students perform invasive scans and I’d personally refuse 😬

• Heart

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
It would be nice if she asked her viewers to nominate in the comments someone they know who is a key workwer to receive a meal kit. Then she could pick one and send them a voucher or the meal kit to them.
That’s not how PR works. What use is it to the company to have some complete unknown random sent a meal kit... they want Katie with her x amount of followers and coverage to publicise / advertise the kit. I’m not sure either how sharing that on her feed is tone deaf.

bugeyeboo

I’d love to try period pants but the market is very overwhelming and I don’t want to spend £££ for them not to work. What works for one person might not be right for me so it’s hard to know. Plus with a lot of influencers claiming they are wonderful makes me wonder if it’s just for the company to increase sales and they’re not that great because I don’t trust influencer opinions. It irritates the hell out of me that influencers get gifted these pants anyway without a second thought. I’d much rather see the pants be donated to schools or those in actual period poverty.
Sorry, off thread for a second! I really rate the ones that Sainsburys make! They’re very handy on heavy days as extra protection. Think they were £10 which is cheaper than the big name brands but imo work perfectly fine.

• Heart