Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly insufferable and has zero concept of real life

Reactions: 11
I don't think I'd be amused if I'd been working hard all day and came home to discover my partner had spent the day rolling round in their pants.

'Hi babe, did you have a good day?
'Yes babe, I've been so busy. Hardly had time to even look at my phone! How was your day?'
'Well, I had a lie down on the floor for awhile, then I had a lie down on the bed and took my trousers off. Don't even ask! Then I did a white wash and turned a load of our washing blue. What am I like?' *pouty face*
'Babe! Sit down and I'll rustle up all the meat and cheese you can eat'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We all have days where we’re super lazy and procrastinate (although usually not acceptable when it’s your job). But I’d never dream of posting it online, I’d be embarrassed

Reactions: 10
I actually can't get over the 'I moved from the floor to this chair and lost my trousers in the process' photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s medication baiting again 🙄

Either say what it is and what is wrong with you, or say nothing at all!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Could it be the pill?
to regulate the (assuming from her last meds) heavy periods and pain?
imagine calling the pill medicine though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saying medicine makes her sound like a child. It’s probably a multi vitamin.

• Haha
Saying medicine makes her sound like a child. It’s probably a multi vitamin.
I use the word 'medicine' for my 2yo and 4yo. Calpol, gripe water and vaccines are medicine.
Shes a fanny

Reactions: 7
Omg is she trolling us lately or is she really this unstable? Earlier on this morning I was going to post that once she finishes her medicine she will be back on to her obsession with Maurice being unwell but I held myself back but here we are 🤣 she’s really getting to me lately.
A7BD856A-51C2-4EE9-ACBA-CD528FBEC1E0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she having a nervous breakdown??? I would say get a hobby but we all know she's already clambering about on that pole and scrawling away on her £200 calligraphy course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've done this, I've done that, but remember people, I'm still really poorly 🙄 last place I'd want to be is on Instagram or YouTube if I was "really poorly".

“Is my cat depressed” no it’s 24 degrees out and you are shite company- I’d be hot and moody too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy hell 🤦‍♀️ she thinks the cat is depressed. There's more to cat depression than just a look on its face!!

20210604_161339.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.