Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, "rub my leg"? What?
You mean you and your friends don't rub each others legs!? Yeah, me neither, no idea what that's about.

Why even mention this.... just say you enjoyed spending time with your best friends, clearly fishing for speculation/ u OK hun messages. (Also, it's rule of 6 indoors so all the leg rubbing is above board).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her mum and her sister are pretty much the same
height as her, so I don’t think she’s that special.

That is also a lot of booze for a ‘normal’ weekend - but I hardly drink personally, so maybe it is normal. An Oreo in a whiskey would be gross though.

Reactions: 9
Imagine finding out your boss’ sex life, the image of his cock ring, the condom he used…oh no…
I find G deeply un-sexy. Her trying to sell him as some sort
of àdam demos figure...no.
I'm sorry, "rub my leg"? What?
Yes, so many questions. Her shin? Or her inner thigh??

Maybe they were all encouraging her to reassess her relationship ifnahe is so anxious, depressed, getting ill so frequently (could very well be her body's way of warning her something is off?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Geoffrey's insta story last night? A picture of a dog laying on a grave with the caption “this dog has spent everyday since his beloved owner died five years ago sitting at her grave. Share if you agree that it’s probably time to move on”

I don’t know why but I just thought it was quite bizarre and very unlike him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see Geoffrey's insta story last night? A picture of a dog laying on a grave with the caption “this dog has spent everyday since his beloved owner died five years ago sitting at her grave. Share if you agree that it’s probably time to move on”

Maybe it’s a hint to Kathy to shut the duck up about her first wedding? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

He does post random stuff, sometimes political, but not very frequently. Like, there is no rhyme or reason to his Stories. He's so cool and quirky. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Nobody tell him about Greyfriar's Bobby :censored:

Oh god :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am sure that's not the case, every time Katie does some advice content, she tells people to communicate with their partners, I am sure their communication is excellent and he would tell her if he felt uncomfortable with her mentioning her cancelled wedding and her exes and God knows what else on every possible occasion.
Right...?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder where she is watching tonight’s match? I can’t wait for the weekend round up tomorrow! Bet she gets smashed tonight 😂

• Haha
She’ll be the smollest person watching tonight I bet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn't she get smashed more or less every night haha
Yes but at least this time it's for a good cause!
And also, she's sooow smoll, how is she supposed to not get smashed? Smoll people get smashed so easily 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes but at least this time it's for a good cause!
And also, she's sooow smoll, how is she supposed to not get smashed? Smoll people get smashed so easily 🤪
I wonder if she will post a pic of her crying hmm

• Haha
I don’t want to talk about it online. Why mention it then??? Dick head.

The only way I can imagine it’s affected her appetite is that she eats more now. They’re always having “little” meals here and “little” meals there. Beg on toast

9F1D453E-7610-48E4-85BC-D70C12BE8BA3.jpeg

Reactions: 17
She is that cringe millennial. ^ this is what privilege buy you, instead of fixing her problem, she went tarot reading for all the imaginary problems that she made up in her head because she has too much time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.