Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They exchange cards on the anniversary of their first date? Do people acknowledge it like that? We acknowledge what day it is, have a laugh at the disaster it was and then move on.
The card 🤢 TMI!! I'm no prude, but jeez, not the vision I wanted while eating breakfast.
Geoffo should know not to buy bouquets with lilies in. Fair enough she says she removed them (Hi Kathleen) but it's quite easy to tell a florist to leave out the lilies and add some other flower.
Funny looking soldiers with her egg. That's a heck of a fat soldier!!
What was on the card!?

Reactions: 2
What was on the card!?
I'm probably just being stupid because I'm in a bad mood, but I wouldn't be showing everyone the card if I received it. I'd laugh, just like I laugh at rude/funny cards my husband gives me, but I wouldn’t think "oh I so need to show everyone".
20221017_104135.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems like she can't spend any prolonged amount of time alone. If my partner was going away I'd be embracing having the whole house to myself. But maybe I'm the weird one.
I'm the same 😂 We spent whole two weeks apart last year and I enjoyed every second 🧡 (I rewatched SATC while he was away, what a treat 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We do but we're not married yet, would probably switch to just celebrating our wedding anniversary once we're married!
Yeah, you'll probably change and celebrate your wedding anniversary instead once you're married. Don't get me wrong, as I said, we acknowledge the day we met and our first date, like couples should, by saying it's however many years now, and remember when and have a good laugh about it because it was such a disaster, but we don't buy cards or anything.

It seems like she can't spend any prolonged amount of time alone. If my partner was going away I'd be embracing having the whole house to myself. But maybe I'm the weird one.
As soon as he leaves on a business trip I dive on the bed and starfish regardless what time of day it is 😂 The novelty does wear of though, but the first couple of days of having some "me time" is bliss.

I hate myself for typing "of" instead of "off"!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How is Ko-dependant Kath gonna cope with G G Hadid being away????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm probably just being stupid because I'm in a bad mood, but I wouldn't be showing everyone the card if I received it. I'd laugh, just like I laugh at rude/funny cards my husband gives me, but I wouldn’t think "oh I so need to show everyone".
View attachment 1656732
I cannot imagine GG Hadid Snooksathon naked and suckling on a teat - ever.

To me his a never nude, and is always wearing a pair of denim cut off shorts. Even if he is in the shower. I sleep better thinking this way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I cannot imagine GG Hadid Snooksathon naked and suckling on a teat - ever.

To me his a never nude, and is always wearing a pair of denim cut off shorts. Even if he is in the shower. I sleep better thinking this way.
There's a lot of trauma on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s done a photo dump of her gurning faces over the year and crying selfies she took mid meltdown. The one with the neck brace made me chuckle. Who remembers when she pulled a muscle and actually walked around in a neck brace for a week - the drama 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Geoffrey, please come home and keep little K busy so she stops posting crap.

Reactions: 10
She’s done a photo dump of her gurning faces over the year and crying selfies she took mid meltdown. The one with the neck brace made me chuckle. Who remembers when she pulled a muscle and actually walked around in a neck brace for a week - the drama 🤣
Why the Geoff has she got a neck brace in her possession!

Reactions: 9
My husband and I acknowledge our first date still even after 15 years. For a while we did have a little date night but that stopped quite a while ago lol.

Geoff as a never nude is literally the most hilarious image and fits so perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest post of 9 pictures of herself… she is the most self obsessed, self indulgent person ever. She has no direction with her content.

Reactions: 16
I literally can't 🤣

Screenshot_20221018-204732_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I've rewatched some of her old vlogs it's honestly amazing how many of them feature her 'feeling poorly' and diagnosing herself with all sorts.

A Night in at the Lentil-Snooks Household- episode 1

K 'I'm feeling poorly babe, can you set me up a duvet? Do you know where my neck brace is?'

G 'It's in the middle drawer darling, between the taxidermy mouse and the collection of bottle tops from all our gorgeous brunches broken pottery from the Thames'*

K 'Ah yes, it was underneath the 1997 Impulse body sprays!'

G 'I've set up the duvet for you. I know you're only tiny so if you can't find me just turn right at the mannequin and look out for the kindly gifted sofa'

K'Thanks, you're my fav. Be right with you, just taking a selfie while I'm crying in my neck brace'

G'I know, I'm watching you through the doorbell app'

*amended as per
Replace bottle top collection with collection of broken bits of pottery from the Thames and then it’s 100% fact

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When I've rewatched some of her old vlogs it's honestly amazing how many of them feature her 'feeling poorly' and diagnosing herself with all sorts.

A Night in at the Lentil-Snooks Household- episode 1

K 'I'm feeling poorly babe, can you set me up a duvet? Do you know where my neck brace is?'

G 'It's in the middle drawer darling, between the taxidermy mouse and the collection of bottle tops from all our gorgeous brunches'

K 'Ah yes, it was underneath the 1997 Impulse body sprays!'

G 'I've set up the duvet for you. I know you're only tiny so if you can't find me just turn right at the mannequin and look out for the kindly gifted sofa'

K'Thanks, you're my fav. Be right with you, just taking a selfie while I'm crying in my neck brace'

G'I know, I'm watching you through the doorbell app'

The funniest thing is is that every single thing u mentioned actually took place

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What people see vs what they don't.. I'm pretty sure she has previously posted the majority, if not all of these pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.