Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it would have made an interesting video if she put the effort in!

Do we need to start a new thread soon :eek:
Aye, we do.
We've got this from @squatternutbosh 😘
Katie Snooks #11: ‘fashion’ influencer - Clown Core. Home inspo- WW2 bomb shelter.
Unless someone has had a better one, I'm happy to start a new thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d much prefer to see some authentic (as much as can be) holiday type pictures rather than her doing sexualised poses to her mainly female audience. It hardly looks like she’s having fun. Just the same pose and quite frankly boring.

Her style and content just feels so dated, like 2016 Instagram still.

Reactions: 9
The easiest way to make coffee Kathleen is to boil the kettle and fill your mug. Not boil the kettle and put the coffee and hot water into some namby pamby contraption that takes longer. "We seriously upped our coffee at home game" ooh get you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha my coffee setup is way more wanky than hers tbh 😛 that grinder will be rubbish, and she should be weighing the coffee and water for consistency 😉

Reactions: 3
I can't stand it when people say or type "situ" 😡
Disclaimer - Sorry if anyone on here uses it. Don't all come at me with your baseball bats!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.