Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New content idea. She should start making large mixed media pieces out of all her mudlarking finds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh I think we have a little clue for the roundup 👀 It's from Geoff's stories
Screenshot_20221024-090342.png

Reactions: 3
I love Lindt too, but bloody hell, it's a shop Kathleen, just a shop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So romantic when creepy bae stands behind you sniffing your hair
Screenshot_20221024-103639_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Also obnoxious abbreviation of the year goes to.... Anni.

Why waste time saying anniversary when you can shorten it and sound like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shall we guesstimate how much they spent in that one weekend? Dinner out two nights in a row, breakfast out, she bought all those plants, they went to Leeds 🙄 how is any of this relatable?

Reactions: 13
Our tiny travel expert just posted a blog from Kefalonia.

Yes Kathleen we get it you're a MARRIED woman now.
1666639948780.png
😂
With highlights such as this pic:
1666639612809.png

(I have been to the underground lake and can assure you that it's not smelly).

This breakfast really doesn't look nice.
1666639696208.png

I am not a fan of her using + instead of the word "and".
Also, how many times can she say "their" in one paragraph, which is all about the winery! Of course you bought "their wine", who else's were you supposed to buy?
"Purchased" 😂
Wine was beautiful. GREAT.
1666640186706.png

Oh dahhling this 'suit really does you no favours.
1666640490121.png

A real travel writer would actually check and provide detailed informatio about what the "particular" times were.
1666640570687.png

She should also absolutely acknowledge that you definitely need to rent a car when you're there. There is no public transport and roads are not great, you really have to have the nerves of steel to drive in some areas. It's also actually a fairly big island, I did a little Google Maps thingy which included the "most instagrammable" spots she listed, in the order she listed them, and they're spotted and dotted around the place so if someone thought this was a ready-made itinerary... well, it'd be tricky.
1666640974563.png

But, most importantly, this guide is just so bloody boring. It would definitely not entice me to visit Kefalonia, I am afraid.

Reactions: 13
Isn't that the same blog post from 2 weeks ago with all the photos of her smelling her own tiny farts?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, I didn't realise it was that old, she did an IG post saying " I’ve just posted a roundup & review with loads of recommendations from my recent trip to Kefalonia, Greece on my blog! " - so I thought it was brand new. Clearly it didn't get too many reads if she posted about again.
What she should have really done would have been a vlog in the style of the ones she did on a couple of London neighbourhoods, they were probably her best content this year. Too bad she only did a couple
😅

Reactions: 4
Ah yes, I didn't realise it was that old, she did an IG post saying " I’ve just posted a roundup & review with loads of recommendations from my recent trip to Kefalonia, Greece on my blog! " - so I thought it was brand new. Clearly it didn't get too many reads if she posted about again.
What she should have really done would have been a vlog in the style of the ones she did on a couple of London neighbourhoods, they were probably her best content this year. Too bad she only did a couple
😅
Yeah it would have made an interesting video if she put the effort in!

Do we need to start a new thread soon :eek:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.