Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why does she think the first picture is so great compared to the rest? 🙊

Reactions: 5
in the new vlog she says: "i'm home alone for quite a while"

and then "he left on saturday and he's back friday, so he's gone a whole week"

she sounded like he'd be gone for a month at least:rolleyes::rolleyes: but she expected to be miserable lol why can't she be alone a WEEK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't make it to the end of the vlog again. I watched the footage of her getting dressed but I draw the line at watching her name fruit.

If anyone else watches, drink every time she says crumble.

Reactions: 6
Katie's movie/series reviews are as good as the food ones. "It's been enjoyable". Duh. Most people watch things they enjoy.
Screenshot_20221019-195638.png

And the latest Reel.
Just WTF.
First, would you mind covering up your arse and pelvic tattoos?
Screenshot_20221019-195955.png

Screenshot_20221019-200009.png

Secondly, what are these crumbs/dandruff/duck knows what on her top? Why would you post something like this? 🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20221019-200020.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does she address folk as "team"? Ok to say that if you're a manager.

Screenshot_20221019-214458_Instagram.jpg

Oh for goodness sake...

Screenshot_20221019-214503_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Katie's movie/series reviews are as good as the food ones. "It's been enjoyable". Duh. Most people watch things they enjoy.
View attachment 1662884

And the latest Reel.
Just WTF.
First, would you mind covering up your arse and pelvic tattoos?
View attachment 1662894
View attachment 1662895
Secondly, what are these crumbs/dandruff/duck knows what on her top? Why would you post something like this? 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1662896
This reel pissed me off. One week she’s on a gifted all expenses paid holiday, next week she’s sitting on her arse at home in her expensive house on her gifted sofa covered in crumbs by her most likely gifted cheesecakes, making pointless reels cz she has nothing else to do.

Reactions: 9
She's so gross shoving her fingers into her nose while out shopping.
If they're not up her nose they're in her eyes. In the vlog she was saying she stroked Morris then rubbed her eyes and now her eyes are sore..... no tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they're not up her nose they're in her eyes. In the vlog she was saying she stroked Morris then rubbed her eyes and now her eyes are sore..... no tit.
I wonder when she’s gonna give herself a bacterial infection from this mudlarking in the Thames and then blame it on Mercury being in the Microwave or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder when she’s gonna give herself a bacterial infection from this mudlarking in the Thames and then blame it on Mercury being in the Microwave or something.
With her luck, it would be an ancient form of thrush, or something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.