Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with the smug look on her face. Also can u imagine some imbecile with these poses whilst your out for a stroll on the beach? “British tourist wanker” comes to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not caught up on her thread in ages but I remember a few months ago a tattler suggested she do some volunteering and a few days later she posted she was going to volunteer at a food bank

Has she ever mentioned that again? Did anything come of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not caught up on her thread in ages but I remember a few months ago a tattler suggested she do some volunteering and a few days later she posted she was going to volunteer at a food bank

Has she ever mentioned that again? Did anything come of it?
It’s been said here for ages she should volunteer, ever since they moved into the dungeon. I think someone local said Walthamstow had quite a number of food banks as it was in relation to all the food she gets sent even cat food that she kept for herself or was listing for sale on Facebook

She’s only done two shifts at the kitchen so far. I can’t see her sticking at it if I’m honest.

My issue is that she is continuing to behave the way she is online while apparently working at this kitchen. So she MUST see the desperation people are facing? She must realise how serious the situation in the U.K. is? It’s not tit it’s a complete nightmare. Is she really this blinkered??

Reactions: 8
My issue is that she is continuing to behave the way she is online while apparently working at this kitchen. So she MUST see the desperation people are facing? She must realise how serious the situation in the U.K. is? It’s not tit it’s a complete nightmare. Is she really this blinkered??
katie is a poverty tourist. It’s literally for the gram to try and offset the criticism she gets here from her incredibly wasteful lifestyle. She lives a life of extreme excess and is so aloof about it, I’ve actually never seen it with any other influencer, and trust me, I hate most of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The food bank reposted her story when she mentioned them the other day too, but I'm sure the text was some self indulgent wankyness and the unrelated background pic looked like she was in her pants (ofc)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
katie is a poverty tourist. It’s literally for the gram to try and offset the criticism she gets here from her incredibly wasteful lifestyle. She lives a life of extreme excess and is so aloof about it, I’ve actually never seen it with any other influencer, and trust me, I hate most of them.
She used to be with Louise Penteland a lot, it would go some way to explaining how crushed Katie was when her erotica lite book was turned down, while Louise seems to have been morphed into an author (I don't know of she admits to having a ghost writer to do the majority of the actual writing or tries to take credit for it)

Trust old deluded Kath to love herself so much that she thinks her farts smell like candyfloss.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s been said here for ages she should volunteer, ever since they moved into the dungeon. I think someone local said Walthamstow had quite a number of food banks as it was in relation to all the food she gets sent even cat food that she kept for herself or was listing for sale on Facebook

She’s only done two shifts at the kitchen so far. I can’t see her sticking at it if I’m honest.

I forgot to pay attention when she first did it but did she not say something like she did 4 hours so it’s like a normal shift? 😂 I haven’t done a 4 hour shift since I worked in primark part time on weekends 🙃

• Heart
I forgot to pay attention when she first did it but did she not say something like she did 4 hours so it’s like a normal shift? 😂 I haven’t done a 4 hour shift since I worked in primark part time on weekends 🙃
She did, "normal shift" or "proper shift", can't remember the word exactly but it made me cackle too.

• Haha
Not to defend her but I've known a few charities who only have a maximum volunteer shift of 3 or 4 hours so it could be that's what she meant? It probably says something that she referrs to it as a proper shift rather than just a few hours though.

Reactions: 1
Not to defend her but I've known a few charities who only have a maximum volunteer shift of 3 or 4 hours so it could be that's what she meant? It probably says something that she referrs to it as a proper shift rather than just a few hours though.
Yeah I’m sure it’s that long because that’s how long they need people for, but to refer to it as a proper shift is just ridiculous, and makes you think how long her work day actually is if that’s what she considers a shift

Reactions: 10
So, the slightly more mature half of Geoffleen is in America, do we think he's there for work, or did they go together for hols? 👀
Screenshot_20221017-060901.png

Reactions: 3
So, the slightly more mature half of Geoffleen is in America, do we think he's there for work, or did they go together for hols? 👀
View attachment 1656457
Ugh if she’s there brace urself for more insufferable content.
“look how tiny I am compared to this giant pretzel/hotdog/portion of chips” etc

if she’s not it’s ok, Gee can babysit her through the doorbell cam

• Haha
They exchange cards on the anniversary of their first date? Do people acknowledge it like that? We acknowledge what day it is, have a laugh at the disaster it was and then move on.
The card 🤢 TMI!! I'm no prude, but jeez, not the vision I wanted while eating breakfast.
Geoffo should know not to buy bouquets with lilies in. Fair enough she says she removed them (Hi Kathleen) but it's quite easy to tell a florist to leave out the lilies and add some other flower.
Funny looking soldiers with her egg. That's a heck of a fat soldier!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems like she can't spend any prolonged amount of time alone. If my partner was going away I'd be embracing having the whole house to myself. But maybe I'm the weird one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They exchange cards on the anniversary of their first date? Do people acknowledge it like that? We acknowledge what day it is, have a laugh at the disaster it was and then move on.
The card 🤢 TMI!! I'm no prude, but jeez, not the vision I wanted while eating breakfast.
Geoffo should know not to buy bouquets with lilies in. Fair enough she says she removed them (Hi Kathleen) but it's quite easy to tell a florist to leave out the lilies and add some other flower.
Funny looking soldiers with her egg. That's a heck of a fat soldier!!
We do but we're not married yet, would probably switch to just celebrating our wedding anniversary once we're married!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.