Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My utmost respect for the food bank/kitchen volunteering, but it was pretty terrible optics to go STRAIGHT from a clip of that to the chapter heading 'Food shop haul' and her unpacking a Waitrose delivery.

I don't begrudge her showing a food shop (although it was probably the most mind-numbing content she's ever shared) but it was just horribly timed within the vlog!

Also... the clips at the end of her talking to 'Mummy and Daddy' in her teeny tiny Baby Kathy voice made me turn inside out.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My utmost respect for the food bank/kitchen volunteering, but it was pretty terrible optics to go STRAIGHT from a clip of that to the chapter heading 'Food shop haul' and her unpacking a Waitrose delivery.

I don't begrudge her showing a food shop (although it was probably the most mind-numbing content she's ever shared) but it was just horribly timed within the vlog!

Also... the clips at the end of her talking to 'Mummy and Daddy' in her teeny tiny Baby Kathy voice made me turn inside out.
I cringe when adults say "Mummy and Daddy". I've got a friend in her mid 40's and she refers to her mum as "Mummy". STOP IT!!!!!! I'm 30 and I stopped saying Mummy and Daddy when I was about 7!

Reactions: 8
Thanks guys for putting me off watching the vlog. I thought I might watch it tonight when I take my makeup off (I use a cleaning balm so it takes a few moments to massage in and this is when I usually watch YT) but I think I will give it a miss. Thanks for watching it so I don't have to ;)

Reactions: 5
Shes so fucjing

fucjing tone deaf.

Look at me hand out food to 'poor people'

Look at me and all my expensive hipster food

Reactions: 10
They look awful. The beige looks jarring with grey. The trousers should either flare out or be tapered. Also, really doesn't look great with creased top and no bra. And don't get me wrong, I don't mind the intentional, sexy braless look. But she looks like she forgot to wear a bra.

They look awful. The beige looks jarring with grey. The trousers should either flare out or be tapered. Also, really doesn't look great with creased top and no bra. And don't get me wrong, I don't mind the intentional, sexy braless look. But she looks like she forgot to wear a bra.
Also look terrible with the white trainers - would look better with a smart leather loafer.

Reactions: 8
While it's great that Kenny G is away and Little Kath is being forced to 'adult' alone, we just know she is going to be INSUFFERABLE when he returns. 'Omg ma husbaaaaand is back i missed him so much. He got home and the first thing he did was 'set up' my duvet on the sofa. And later we're going to test out this sex toy that I painted black as a surprise so that it matches our shared aesthetic cos we're soulmates who like all the same things and then tomorrow he's going to take me mudlarking and keep an eye on me while I prance about in the dirt digging up old bits of vases'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
While it's great that Kenny G is away and Little Kath is being forced to 'adult' alone, we just know she is going to be INSUFFERABLE when he returns. 'Omg ma husbaaaaand is back i missed him so much. He got home and the first thing he did was 'set up' my duvet on the sofa. And later we're going to test out this sex toy that I painted black as a surprise so that it matches our shared aesthetic cos we're soulmates who like all the same things and then tomorrow he's going to take me mudlarking and keep an eye on me while I prance about in the dirt digging up old bits of vases'
That's some solid weekend bingo predictions 🧡

Reactions: 6
Home alone for the whole week.

I hope family members and her friends have been stopping by to make sure shes been fed, watered and is safely tucked up in the duvet fort with a hottie bottie and a bag of Lindt balls evey evening. Otherwise it's a lot of responsibility for Morris to take on, he's only two after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Home alone for the whole week.

I hope family members and her friends have been stopping by to make sure shes been fed, watered and is safely tucked up in the duvet fort with a hottie bottie and a bag of Lindt balls evey evening. Otherwise it's a lot of responsibility for Morris to take on, he's only two after all.
Her mum probably ordered her a Costa and a cookie every other to prevent the feeling of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what Katie had painted and in what colour while G has been away. There aren't that many more areas of their house that could be painted black.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what Katie had painted and in what colour while G has been away. There aren't that many more areas of their house that could be painted black.
The sad thing is you're right... maybe the garden wall?

Reactions: 4
Probably bleached her hole black. These wanky hipsters will find a way to do anything quiRkY
What would be the purpose of that? She looked so uncomfortable one of the times she did a Love Honey advent calendar review and was talking about some anal toys, I'm pretty sure she doesn't let anyone and anything touch her (tiny) anus 😂
Btw, where's the annual (not to be confused anal) calendar review? She stopped doing any content that isn't weekly vlog. No more Halloween makeup, no more... Huh, actually, I can't remember what other content she used to do before she started feeling doom every week.

• Haha
What would be the purpose of that? She looked so uncomfortable one of the times she did a Love Honey advent calendar review and was talking about some anal toys, I'm pretty sure she doesn't let anyone and anything touch her (tiny) anus 😂
Btw, where's the annual (not to be confused anal) calendar review? She stopped doing any content that isn't weekly vlog. No more Halloween makeup, no more... Huh, actually, I can't remember what other content she used to do before she started feeling doom every week.
Her Halloween make up was all copied from other creators and she never used to credit them, so I’m glad to see the back of her Halloween make up tutorials tbh.

Yeah now you've mentioned it, I can't remember the last time she did any other content either!

With regards to the calendar, she did say in a recent vlog (sorry not sure which one) that she was hoping that she would be sent one as PR so that she could review as in previous years :rolleyes: although I don't remember if she said this about Love Honey or Ann Summers - but it was definitely for a sex calendar.

I remember the comment because it annoyed me that she was wanting to be sent the item for free so that she could do a review, when if she really wanted to do a review for her channel, she is perfectly capable of buying it herself 🤷‍♀️

Remember the glitter tita?

I'm still recoveri
Her Halloween make up was all copied from other creators and she never used to credit them, so I’m glad to see the back of her Halloween make up tutorials tbh.
recovering from that.

Also, I bet noone sent her a free advent calendar and that'll be why.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.