Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't brands reach out to Gleam and they send to youtubers on their books? I heard some brands don't actually know who gets their products to advertise.

Reactions: 2
Should people really use personal struggles like this for advertisement? I'm on the fence. Here my personal journey - please buy Skin and Me 🙄
Screenshot_20221013-155127.png

Reactions: 5
Should people really use personal struggles like this for advertisement? I'm on the fence. Here my personal journey - please buy Skin and Me 🙄
View attachment 1647756
I don’t understand how she’s using that video to promote Skin and Me when anyone who’s watched her videos will know her skin was cured by a long Roaccutane journey.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Is she just negating to mention that she went through roaccutaine to deal with her adult acne!?

I don’t understand how she’s using that video to promote Skin and Me when anyone who’s watched her videos will know her skin was cured by a long Roaccutane journey.
Oops- posted pretty much the same thing as you at the same time!

Reactions: 5
Does she need to be naked in the video, and also squeezing her boobs together?
Screenshot_20221013-155521.png

Smiling at the daily doser in a way that makes her look totally out of it?
Screenshot_20221013-155454.png

Why don't you just make a sex tape Kathleen? I mean, one needs to be having sex in the first place and judging by this unnecessarily sexual video, and some of her other content, there's not much action going on in the Victorian Dungeon.

Is she just negating to mention that she went through roaccutaine to deal with her adult acne!?
Oops- posted pretty much the same thing as you at the same time!
I wonder if she's assuming people should know her journey already (she shouldn't) but it's actually dodgy on the part of the company to sign this off.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Full video for those blocked. Content warning: partial nudity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Full video for those blocked. Content warning: partial nudity.
View attachment 1647850
This is SO DODGY! The clips of her acne are even from her roaccutane videos and this AD implies her clear skin is because of Skin & Me! Also, as someone who had acne for years, she should know better than touching and stroking her face for no reason like she is in this video! One minute of her smiling and pouting at herself while she's naked for no reason. Literally might cancel this month instead because wtf.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is SO DODGY! The clips of her acne are even from her roaccutane videos and this AD implies her clear skin is because of Skin & Me! Also, as someone who had acne for years, she should know better than touching and stroking her face for no reason like she is in this video! One minute of her smiling and pouting at herself while she's naked for no reason. Literally might cancel this month instead because wtf.
Maybe you should write to them first, see what they say?

The touching of the skin is really odd. You wouldn't even touch your skin that much if you don't have acne/skin problems. She often does it in the vlogs when she does skin updates, I imagine she does it a lot behind the scenes too. And she keeps eating foods which are her triggers, this combined with the constant touching can't be good for the skin.

I just wonder how she cannot see how bad is it all: the sensuality, the multiple shots of her face and body, the faces she is pulling, combined with the touching and the LIES (implying s+m helped)! I haven't experienced such strong second hand embarrassment in the longest time. She's lost it.

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept, she's sexualising acne now?! Acne?! NOTHING makes you feel crapper about yourself than cystic acne all over your face, and I say that as someone that has been battling the stuff for decades. It is not a topic that requires you to get your knockers out. If she was discussing bacne - OK, fair enough.

I'm with you all, I think it's pretty questionable that she is implying Skin + Me cleared her skin when that was Roaccutane - its deeply misleading. If I was new follower, I would be none the wiser.

For people thinking about their skin, do consider Dermatica. I have found Dermatica works well for me, the gel formula suits me well and you don't quite as many influencers pushing it - well, not as many as Skin + Me I find! I also prefer the customer service, and my prescription isn't quite so expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“I’ll never take clear skin for granted”

Proceeds to make a living off slapping on any new skincare/ makeup product if it’s #spon and eat all the cheese 🧀

Reactions: 15
Did she not think to look at the model's height on the website?
I'm a whole 3 inches taller than Kath and would never order this.
Screenshot_20221014-134458.png

Screenshot_20221014-134502.png

Screenshot_20221014-134511.png

Screenshot_20221014-134526.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she enjoy ordering clothes in the wrong size to make herself look smaller!? Lists petite fashion in her bio but can't even order the right size. Also, you can see that model is holding the fabric bunched up behind her back.

Reactions: 11
What is she exhausted from?! And how lucky they are booking their honeymoon - to the very cheap Maldives of all places - while the rest of the us watch the world literally burn - the cost of living crisis and the economy shot to tit after the mini budget but that’s ok because the chancellor has been sacked. What planet is she on because she is so out of touch and unable to acknowledge her privilege. Why the duck volunteer when you continue to behave like this?!
1F8DDF45-CB51-47F7-B48E-CB30C323F3AD.png

Reactions: 9
What is she exhausted from?! And how lucky they are booking their honeymoon - to the very cheap Maldives of all places - while the rest of the us watch the world literally burn - the cost of living crisis and the economy shot to tit after the mini budget but that’s ok because the chancellor has been sacked. What planet is she on because she is so out of touch and unable to acknowledge her privilege. Why the duck volunteer when you continue to behave like this?! View attachment 1650309
Haven't they already had a honeymoon?! Or was that another holiday?

Reactions: 9
I’m stunned. I started following years ago because of her Roaccutane videos. Seeing the reel crediting Skin and Me with her current clear skin is absolutely jarring. Beyond shocked by this blatant lie

Its like she orders clothes knowing they will be huge on her, only to laugh and make fun of it on stories later. The model is clearly taller.
She tries to be funny but ends up looking like a total muppet. More fast fashion and idiocy from Snooksy. Seriously needs to rebrand herself as a parody channel. Is there even such thing as a bargain or cheap holiday to Maldives? I wonder how much their budget was. Probably £10k that she saved from her no spend material spend essential spend September

• Haha
Today's tone deaf post.....

Screenshot_20221014-210500_Chrome.jpg

Bold of them to assume we can afford to leave the house. Do these influencers and the companies giving them free holidays really have no idea!? Yes Kath, it's miserable in the UK because we have a dogshit government, we're all struggling to make ends meet and can't afford to heat our homes! Personally I'm dreaming of a pay rise to keep up with inflation but some people are probably dreaming of being able to afford their next meal.

Instead of a rant here are some of my favourite photos of Katie looking like she's smelling her own farts, and she took the crumpled shirt away with her.

Screenshot_20221014-211407_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-210735_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-211143_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-211206_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-211320_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-211214_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-211344_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Today's tone deaf post.....

View attachment 1651134

Bold of them to assume we can afford to leave the house. Do these influencers and the companies giving them free holidays really have no idea!? Yes Kath, it's miserable in the UK because we have a dogshit government, we're all struggling to make ends meet and can't afford to heat our homes! Personally I'm dreaming of a pay rise to keep up with inflation but some people are probably dreaming of being able to afford their next meal.

Instead of a rant here are some of my favourite photos of Katie looking like she's smelling her own farts, and she took the crumpled shirt away with her.

View attachment 1651136View attachment 1651137View attachment 1651138View attachment 1651141View attachment 1651143View attachment 1651144View attachment 1651145
She really loves herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.