Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#96 Katie is uncouth , she calls all men “Un Oeuf” , she wouldn’t know the truth , if it hit her in the foof.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Really fed up this morning. The papers are still just full of pointless articles on her pointless life. The Mirror and Sun still not even allowing comments, just why? Also on that stupid tube video she's trying way too hard to come across as a quiet reformed character. It's so false. Anybody had the same thought as me? If Harvey really is going to be with them all over the holiday why are they buying a tree, decorations etc for his room at college if he's hardly going to be there? Filling up the trolley yet again with more awful tat that will no doubt be thrown away in the new year. She's still just wasting money all the time. Bet the value of that trolley would be a week's food bill for some.😤
I’m with you on this Joanna, I’m fed up also with the pair of them. If they are living back in the MM it must be cold as it looks pretty bare and devoid of furniture and curtains. I hope H isn’t with her over Christmas because it could be quite miserable for him.
As for head making monkey noises why am I not surprised? The man is a liability.

still as my old mum used to say you reap what you sow.

#96 Katie is uncouth , she calls all men “Un Oeuf” , she wouldn’t know the truth , if it hit her in the foof.
Winepig you are on a roll 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who the duck does she think she is, the face on it..

Come Pete, pull your finger out we are waiting for you to bring this witch down 😡

Really fed up this morning. The papers are still just full of pointless articles on her pointless life. The Mirror and Sun still not even allowing comments, just why? Also on that stupid tube video she's trying way too hard to come across as a quiet reformed character. It's so false. Anybody had the same thought as me? If Harvey really is going to be with them all over the holiday why are they buying a tree, decorations etc for his room at college if he's hardly going to be there? Filling up the trolley yet again with more awful tat that will no doubt be thrown away in the new year. She's still just wasting money all the time. Bet the value of that trolley would be a week's food bill for some.😤
She won't throw it away Joanna, she'll sell it

Katie Price #96 on the 12th day of Christmas Biffa gave to me - a new nose, and it was FREE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie Price #96 Sentence is deferred, I’m stuffed, see you on the Turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m with you on this Joanna, I’m fed up also with the pair of them. If they are living back in the MM it must be cold as it looks pretty bare and devoid of furniture and curtains. I hope H isn’t with her over Christmas because it could be quite miserable for him.
As for head making monkey noises why am I not surprised? The man is a liability.

still as my old mum used to say you reap what you sow.

Winepig you are on a roll 😂
My old mum use to say "you can't put brains where there isn't any".
Sums up the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Sophie a money grubbing con artist like her sister?
No, I don’t think so.Although she was willing to jump on the bandwagon with the little pricey children’s wear collaboration.Im no expert but that was a disastrous decision.How would you sell that.Bothof them have totally different tastes.Unless of course you just market cheap tat under one logo.
It’s already an oversaturated market. I have a vision of them sitting around the kitchen table working out ways to make more money.
What do people always do....Make babies.
She doesn’t have a problem setting up a project with her sister who owes so much money.This to me is bad business sense and ever so slightly tacky.
Not that either of them care, but I thought better of Sophie.

Reactions: 12
Do you thing the return of Boots is to stop her having to do unpaid work ?
I think it most definitely is. She is a lazy witch at the best of times and lives in a hovel. She is working the agenda that her poor feet wont allow her to walk more than a few feet, stand on them for long. Lets hope they find her something that she can do sitting down. I have an idea perhaps Biffa can push her in her wheelchair when she is picking up the litter.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.