Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP’s TV career (programmes, chat show appearances etc) must be well & truly over. I can’t see her ever being invited on anything again. If Jeremy Kyle was still on - she might get a gig for that - remember those one off specials he used to do - featuring downmarket train wreck zelebs - like the Westbrook? I’m thinking that.

Imagine "Today with Katie and Carl THE TRUTH" Amy comes on and places the chair miles away from him to show solidarity... Sophie is backstage head to toe in gingham shouting the odds, Cole is going live cos he's never seen such popularity 😆 it's absolute carnage 😆 oh I can dream 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
🐐 The goats of Christmas past! One of my fave from the 80’s brings happy tears 🥲 innocent 80’s childhood but I had a crush on a few 😉
Seeing Boy George and Marilyn together on the Band Aid track 😂 Ironic both were former coke addicts!
Reminds me of this sketch but looks like David Walliams has got KP to a T!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus not another book! How on earth will she fill more than five pages.
She just embellishes her “stories”. I expect the South Africa carjacking will now feature James Bond saving her, it gets more incredible everytime she retells it. Her fantasy stories with easily fill a few books. The truth not so much.

She may want to write another book but I doubt any publisher would be that interested in a book deal, her life is online, it’s repetitive, it’s boring, she is boring. She already gave the world according to Katie in Harvey & me. I honestly think she just says this crap to try remain relevant & secretly hopes someone takes her up on it.
Wonder if we will see her with a brown envelope with “Book Deal Signed… “ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Morning all

Sorry I am way behind. Just reading the story about them not going to Vegas for the New Year. How sad. I suggest a trip to Blackpool to play Shove Ha’penny, a lot cheaper and just as nice.

Do they know who she is in the US? Her excuse for not going to America because of her high profile court case. I know what Judge Judy would say. “Sounds like a load of baloney”. Also another of her favourite phrases is “I don’t give a rat’s ass”.

Oh well, plenty more time to spend with her world and beau Carl and her terminally ill mum and her children.

Anyone know how the wreaths turned out?

Have a good day y’all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Couldn’t be arsed with all that malarkey - too much reading. Anyhow she’s famous and filming with Cami Li so that would override boring immigration rules.
Couldn’t be arsed with all that malarkey - too much reading. Anyhow she’s famous and filming with Cami Li so that would override boring immigration rules.
Just read that back … meant our heroine couldn’t be arsed following rules and regs or read and understand ‘em, not I couldn’t.
Rules certainly mean nowt to her.

Reactions: 11
She probably got that excuse from here….🙈
I thought she may have preferred a sentence, because she can sit on her butt most of the day doing nothing, then out in no time and done. Now she's got to turn up on time to do all sorts of beneath her jobs, and the therapy on top of that, that's a lot of time she can't be flogging tatt on IG and pimping out her kids for more financial gain. And of course Carwash will have to be chauffeuring her there and sit about waiting, which will be mind numbing for him, (oh wait he already does that!). I guess he could go visit Kieran and put him right, oh the vision when the door opens and K puts him in his place and he runs off whimpering in his little baby gro with a big brown stain on the back!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Katie is bringing out a new book 🤔😀..

View attachment 937737

Loooool 🤭 x
It's the little book of calm!

" There is seldom any rational reason for having regrets about past deeds or events , because the past doesn't exist in any other way than in your memory"

" Have you ever seen a calm person with a loud voice ? Try and speak softly once in a while. "

" when you are feeling under pressure do something different ,tell the truth, pay your debts , eat an orange "

:whistle:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
About the best post yet 🤗
I don't really know how to explain @tomkat1. Is this a recent pic of her gynaecology examination in Belgium?

Yes, @VermilionRed, I too remember those early reports on the situation. Always wondered whether those 'monkey-noises' were directed at Skanky threatening to leg-it to H's house. 😟
It was the first thing that sadly crossed my mind as well Sewer when I read it. Possibly, IMHO directed at Harvey.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well, either they're still at home or he's arranged for pics to be posted. Meanwhile she's schilling tat (as per)

1640164684348.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the little book of calm!

" There is seldom any rational reason for having regrets about past deeds or events , because the past doesn't exist in any other way than in your memory"

" Have you ever seen a calm person with a loud voice ? Try and speak softly once in a while. "

" when you are feeling under pressure do something different ,tell the truth, pay your debts , eat an orange "

:whistle:
Love it Noelc, love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really fed up this morning. The papers are still just full of pointless articles on her pointless life. The Mirror and Sun still not even allowing comments, just why? Also on that stupid tube video she's trying way too hard to come across as a quiet reformed character. It's so false. Anybody had the same thought as me? If Harvey really is going to be with them all over the holiday why are they buying a tree, decorations etc for his room at college if he's hardly going to be there? Filling up the trolley yet again with more awful tat that will no doubt be thrown away in the new year. She's still just wasting money all the time. Bet the value of that trolley would be a week's food bill for some.😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.