Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it most definitely is. She is a lazy witch at the best of times and lives in a hovel. She is working the agenda that her poor feet wont allow her to walk more than a few feet, stand on them for long. Lets hope they find her something that she can do sitting down. I have an idea perhaps Biffa can push her in her wheelchair when she is picking up the litter.
Trying to get out of Community Service will not go down well with the public

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hello every one 😊I've been lurking a couple of weeks.
Notice Harvey hasn't had his seat belt done :( They really don't give a tit do they?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They all end up there, or being pulped!

If she does actually do any community service, she will try to turn it into some media promotion for her.
my hubby used to work for a company, that would take van loads of books to a dog kennels. they would shred it and use it for bedding,litter trays etc. that would be so fitting for skankys books to be tit on !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it most definitely is. She is a lazy witch at the best of times and lives in a hovel. She is working the agenda that her poor feet wont allow her to walk more than a few feet, stand on them for long. Lets hope they find her something that she can do sitting down. I have an idea perhaps Biffa can push her in her wheelchair when she is picking up the litter.
she is no doubt trying to worm out of doing it as we speak .......but i think she will find it hard because if she doesnt comply they will just drag her back to court anyway.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.