Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP’s TV career (programmes, chat show appearances etc) must be well & truly over. I can’t see her ever being invited on anything again. If Jeremy Kyle was still on - she might get a gig for that - remember those one off specials he used to do - featuring downmarket train wreck zelebs - like the Westbrook? I’m thinking that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s currently now frazzled by electrocution all for a cig butt unfortunately but we will keep his name and spirit going for him 🙏🏼
Oh, and there was I just praying that he'd got a proper light for his cigg-butt. (I would demand it on my death-bed - and finally duck off the anti-smoking brigade.)

Reactions: 7
I’m sure KP will be thrilled with that picture of her on Sophie’s reel.
Ok I’m doing it again, reading early hours on a tit phone the size of a pea without my glasses, but are the books in that bookcase stacked BACKWARDS?? Showing the pages rather than the spine? WTF?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm a libran too. 😁👋👍
The scales of justice and fairness.
But Woe betide anyone who crosses me and hurts me or mine. Those scales tip and I can be viscous bk or cut people off. Nice to know who your friends are and protect people around you. Very well balanced but get upset if tipped too far the other way. .. pricey tips me over. Her attitude and lifestyle is shocking ..
Same here! That is a perfect description if me too. I am fair and understanding, but if you cross the line and get onto my tit list you are history.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same here! That is a perfect description if me too. I am fair and understanding, but if you cross the line and get onto my tit list you are history.
She is VILE as a human being.

I suggested zoom masterclasses... The next day she's advertising it through Jeyda the JYY entrepreneur

I suggested hand delivering Depop parcels for fun and YouTube content... Two weeks later she was doing it with her bath bombs with Jeyda.

Sigh.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
It's always been said that Libran women are the most physically beautiful of all the zodiac!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I expect the police conducting the investigation are wanting to get their facts absolutely straight so that the perpetrator can't wriggle out on a technicality.
more like,the pair of them got the police's backs up with all the shenanagins they get up too, getting harvey to give them the finger, drink driving, drug driving, banned from driving, driving,crashing car, and her not co-operating in the assault case,i would say they are pulling out all the stops to make this stick,basicly,a two fingered stick up to her and him !

Reactions: 23
ALL the kidnapings, carjackings and burgleries ive ever read about in South Africa, have ended up with dead victims, its a violent place ! i don't believe her, she's too thick to realise people see through her lies and know what a dangerous country it is ,and to take her kids along as well, im sure if it had happened, all the females would have been sexually attacked and everyone killed. just shows what an unstable mother she is putting her kids in danger !
As a South African, I want to say the following: first of all no hijacker will attack a convoy (there were 2 vehicles travelling, wasn’t there) as there was a film crew in tow. Hijackers want the upper hand and would be really stupid to attack 2 vehicles when they can be overpowered as they would be outnumbered. As it is said above, people are rarely left unscathed. After the alleged traumatic incident the filming continued? Honestly, this story needs to be laid to rest because the truth has long since been lost because it changes every times she tells it!😡😡🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think it’s like calling someone ‘babe’ or ‘nun.’ Her way of trying to be different and sounding like a twit! 🤣

Speaking of babe - anyone else threaten divorce if your OH ever calls you that? 🤢
I bleeping HATE babe, so bastard lazy. My brother called every one of his girlfriends ‘babe’…like they all morph into one, nicknames are meant to be personal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How does one collect so many enemies? 🤔
they dont pay there bills for one

He was accused, the woman was very drunk ( so probably couldn't consent) and there was a court case, he got off. KP posted all kinds of memes about 'liars' and people getting their karma, so of course she has no sympathy for potential rape victims when it's someone else!

View attachment 936413

I really hate the use of the term 'falsely accused' in this context. There is no proof that the woman was lying, in the eyes of the law it couldn't be proven it was rape and that's something technically different than an actual proven 'false allegation', which could be prosecuted.

We could say that KP's allegations are are false and she is a liar as they have never been proven in court either!
so do they have an open marriage then ? ,hadnt heard any of this before. wow just wow !

Jesus not another book! How on earth will she fill more than five pages.
all the men she's shagged, all her exes causing her mental health and s lagging off jodie marsh and urika jonsson, wev'e heard it all before love, its so stale,it smells like you katie !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah yes, that's all very well, but all we want to know is has she messaged you yet today and called you 'egg'? 🤣👍

@Pom Bear sorry if someone's already said, still catching up but Lee Purkiss is the guy who was listed in court same day as skanky, he was up on 4 or 5 charges, somebody said she'd get let off while poor old Lee would get sent to the electric chair for dropping a fag butt 🤣👽🤗❤😘 x

Ohhh thank you my friend 😄🤗🥰👽🐾❤🥰😘 xx
No wonder I couldn't find a pic lol but I remember him now on that court list 😄 Thank you ❤🥰👽🐾😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16169743050890~2.jpg

..an old pic while I catch up 😀🥰 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.