Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No boots on walking about normally. Harvey taking pics of trains with iPad. Coal sat on a bench looking like he was bored.
Of course he was bored. She'll have been bored too. BUT she's got to get as much stuff in as she can with Harvey so she can ram the 'great mum' pics down everyone's throats over Christmas. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Poor Harvey - he looks so well, and has lost so much weight. She'll be feeding him crap for the next 2 weeks, undoing months of hard work from the staff..... and then sending him back.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I've saved her the effort for a youtube soundtrack: DO YOU LIKE TRAINS HARV DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU LOVE MUMMY AND COLE

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Poor Harvey, stuck with that pair of cunts for Christmas in the mucky mansion 😭
Fed crap & drugged up to keep him quiet 😭
I hope Skanky & Mr Crawl Price have an absolutely rotten Christmas. But I feel so sorry for Harvey 😭
He's going to be performing constantly for her to get footage as she's gonna have duck all of the others 😭
AWWWWW HARV, DO YOU LOVE MUMMY, DO YOU HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? AWWW YOU'RE SOOOOOO CUTE 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just been to pick Harvey up
Doesn‘t look like Carly’s car unless it’s another one of his from MM‘s forecourt. Or was he worried Harvey might smash a window, I wouldn’t blame him after the way Carly antagonises him.

Reactions: 13
Will this mean that some poor carer will be with Harvey & have to spend Christmas with those cunts too?
I hope Harvey is included in her next 10 minute supervised visit with B & J.

Reactions: 12
No medical boots on in her grid post today!

And she has just turned the comments off!
I wish she would stop putting Harvey in clothes that says 'Harvey’s Law' its not even been passed yet and why should there be one when HIS OWN MOTHER is the the BIGGEST TROLL of them all 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Who the duck does she think she is, the face on it..

Come Pete, pull your finger out we are waiting for you to bring this witch down 😡

She won't throw it away Joanna, she'll sell it

Katie Price #96 on the 12th day of Christmas Biffa gave to me - a new nose, and it was FREE!
Love thread suggestion. Hope glow in the dark porcelain doesn’t get rearranged as well, as Turkey will be off the menu and it’s impossible to get a dentists appointment this time of year! Ho! Ho! Ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish she would stop putting Harvey in clothes that says 'Harvey’s Law' its not even been passed yet and why should there be one when HIS OWN MOTHER is the the BIGGEST TROLL of them all 😡
KP’s got such a bloody cheek when she can’t even abide by existing laws! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Epping must mean that they are either staying at H's rented house or Biffa's house is still not sold. Maybe the MM is too cold to stay at
Ahhhh, that makes more sense. She can dump Harvey in his rental with a carer & just use him for photo's. While she & Mr Crawl Price can drink & snort at his. If this is the case I fully expect to be bombarded with pics of decorating Harvey's rental for Christmas 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Poor Harvey - he looks so well, and has lost so much weight. She'll be feeding him crap for the next 2 weeks, undoing months of hard work from the staff..... and then sending him back.
It’s like she has him posing with them so they will look better, you can imagine her thinking “a picture with Harvey will go down well) she’s a horrible witch 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
is she driving ? looks like shes in the driving seat or has biffo got a left hand drive just to wind us all up ?
Let’s face it, she’s dim enough to jump behind the wheel.

It’s like she has him posing with them so they will look better, you can imagine her thinking “a picture with Harvey will go down well) she’s a horrible witch 😡
Sadly he’s just another prop in the Pricey pantomime.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.