Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No medical boots on in her grid post today!

And she has just turned the comments off!
Zero affection towards Harvey from limp dick as usual. Narcs do tend to be heartless!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Harvey has been at his college such a short time too - unless residents have to go home for holidays as the college shuts, it would have been kinder to Harvey to let him stay in his routine.

I hate the way Harvey is used for her gain - like a performing animal. It's so very, very wrong and says everything about her.

Looking at the photo of her, you wouldn't think she has a care in the world. Hateful person, and a hateful Mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
No, I don’t think so.Although she was willing to jump on the bandwagon with the little pricey children’s wear collaboration.Im no expert but that was a disastrous decision.How would you sell that.Bothof them have totally different tastes.Unless of course you just market cheap tat under one logo.
It’s already an oversaturated market. I have a vision of them sitting around the kitchen table working out ways to make more money.
What do people always do....Make babies.
She doesn’t have a problem setting up a project with her sister who owes so much money.This to me is bad business sense and ever so slightly tacky.
Not that either of them care, but I thought better of Sophie.
Sophie was nowhere to be seen until she got pregnant. I suspect her new found exposure is because she needs cash!

Reactions: 18
he wont even be staying with them they will be just creating the illusion...you NEVER see picures of a full room when they post anything its all zoomed in to avoid any doubts to what they are up too
i bet on xmas day there will be a pictures from last christmas plastered all over the place

This is my theory on the whole Vegas Wedding - I think they genuinely were going to marry but then potential threats of further legal action restricting her access to the kids if she married him, so they decided not to pursue the wedding and make out it was all a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is my theory on the whole Vegas Wedding - I think they genuinely were going to marry but then potential threats of further legal action restricting her access to the kids if she married him, so they decided not to pursue the wedding and make out it was all a joke!
💯. It was more transparent than cling film!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder what H would have done had they decided to go the LV. Obviously, they did not intend to have him for Christmas. LV is out so H is in. What a wonderful mother she is NOT

• Sad
  • Angry
Just read that back … meant our heroine couldn’t be arsed following rules and regs or read and understand ‘em, not I couldn’t.
Rules certainly mean nowt to her.

It's strange how things pop up in my mind..reading heroine reminded me of a cringing moment over a decade or so ago I went to farmfoods to pick up some frozen breaded herring.
Back then I only went on the day of a massive hangover and seeing as I couldn't find it I went up to a member of staff and asked him if his got any breaded heroin! 😬
I still very embarrassed to this day lol 😄😘 xx

@Jersey Girl Thank you 🥰❤🤗😘 Me too I love little Sid very much, he always makes me smile with or without his turkey teef 😀❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Same coloured outfit she wore with the boots last night.

Had her nails done again, now red for Christmas no doubt :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.