Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been such a laugh on here today. You lot are hilarious.
I was supposed to be wrapping presents. Wrapped…. None!!!
Time spent on my phone…. Far too much but couldn’t put it down!!! Thankyou all for the laughs!!!
And those with the tea Thankyou too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think the 2 things that needs recapping on this new thread (thanks Captain & Winepig ❤) has got to be them bloody skanky drawers and Pom's Cole Dolly picture 🤣🤣 for the benefit of any who missed those delights 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Katie Price #95 - Dolly likes cock & coke, underbite Coal is a bleeping joke

Too rude for tattle🤣and a Katie Price thread🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Congratulations @Winepig great title 🤣
Yes, congratulations Winepig 👏👏👏 .....I'm stumping off having a Half Price toddler tantrum, I'm not playing the New Thread Title game no more 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I can't believe a Pig beat a Cow! All the Heifer witches are bloody pissing themselves laughing at me 🐄🐖 my farm cred is shot to tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
On the last thread someone said they doubted she made £45k per month, just from depop.
But remember, she commanded up to £5k a night for Club meet and greets, and more when she traveled abroad for them. A couple of those per week is good easy money just for getting drunk and posing with other drunks.
She had her make-up range and her make-up tutorials costing £80 a ticket. With places for 20+ fools wanting to look like her.
She had stage Q&A sessions in theatres as well. Free surgery tweaks and teeth for herself and her significant other. She tells you it costs to look as good as her (stop laughing!:ROFLMAO:) but it costs her nothing really.
Then she had/has her promos. Boom bod, that crap facial gadget, the belly reducing gadget, clothing etc.
Her holiidays and weekends away will often be free or discounted and she gets free clothing and that awful plop food, probably free for promoting it on her Inst. Her videos make money. She also charges for phone/video messages:sick: It all adds up.
This is a woman who was horrified that Princess needed stationery and pens and pencils for her return to school last year. She reckoned the expensive school fees (that Peter Andre was paying:rolleyes:) should include those things for free. Not a clue.
In her world £45k a month was perfectly doable. The bean counters in the bankruptcy courts worked it out as a reasonable payment that still allowed her enough to live on. But then they weren't including her drug dealer's bill.:m

Reactions: 36
On the last thread someone said they doubted she made £45k per month, just from depop.
But remember, she commanded up to £5k a night for Club meet and greets, and more when she traveled abroad for them. A couple of those per week is good easy money just for getting drunk and posing with other drunks.
She had her make-up range and her make-up tutorials costing £80 a ticket. With places for 20+ fools wanting to look like her.
She had stage Q&A sessions in theatres as well. Free surgery tweaks and teeth for herself and her significant other. She tells you it costs to look as good as her (stop laughing!:ROFLMAO:) but it costs her nothing really.
Then she had/has her promos. Boom bod, that crap facial gadget, the belly reducing gadget, clothing etc.
Her holiidays and weekends away will often be free or discounted and she gets free clothing and that awful plop food, probably free for promoting it on her Inst. Her videos make money. She also charges for phone/video messages:sick: It all adds up.
This is a woman who was horrified that Princess needed stationery and pens and pencils for her return to school last year. She reckoned the expensive school fees (that Peter Andre was paying:rolleyes:) should include those things for free. Not a clue.
In her world £45k a month was perfectly doable. The bean counters in the bankruptcy courts worked it out as a reasonable payment that still allowed her enough to live on. But then they weren't including her drug dealer's bill.:m
Awful plop food…I die 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congratulations on the new thread. Said through gritted teeth 😬Only kidding, not jealous AT ALL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brilliant title @Winepig feels like our last thread was a barrel of laughs and we’re back on track! 😌

Summary: Krusty really is Krusty! 😆

Christmas is coming! Kids on hols and we’re WFH! Krusty Carol singers get ready, it’s Crimbo week! 🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I see it‘s posted a new story on YouTube surprise 🤥 it’s Harvey choosing his Christmas tree by the looks of it although I didn’t click on it, that poor boy 💔
He loves frogs, last year she got all these beautiful frog Christmas decorations, after Christmas she flogged them on Depop along with a very colourful xmas tree that he loved. Surely she’s not that desperate for money and he seemed to really love those decorations, why on earth not keep them and just add to them every year and surely that would have been some familiarity for Harvey he could have had them in his new place.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

A season of goodwill for all Tattlers here. The battle is not lost and the war is far from over, KP!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, that gorgeous (wholesome) picture of Princess and Emily at UK Lapland seems to have disappeared from Pete's IG stories. The rest are there.
Hope that's not due to Katie throwing a strop...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I see it‘s posted a new story on YouTube surprise 🤥 it’s Harvey choosing his Christmas tree by the looks of it although I didn’t click on it, that poor boy 💔
He loves frogs, last year she got all these beautiful frog Christmas decorations, after Christmas she flogged them on Depop along with a very colourful xmas tree that he loved. Surely she’s not that desperate for money and he seemed to really love those decorations, why on earth not keep them and just add to them every year and surely that would have been some familiarity for Harvey he could have had them in his new place.
She asked Harvey for days and days if he wanted to keep that tree and for whatever reason he kept having a fit about it. He kept throwing the frog decorations off and started smashing it up (I can only assume she wound him up beforehand as I only saw him just walk in, take one off and chuck it across the room! Very out of character for him)

She got so fed up of him doing it she said just get rid of the tree and decorations so that's why they went on depop. Out of nowhere Harvey would say he wanted to share them with other people but not have them in his house anymore 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So, that gorgeous (wholesome) picture of Princess and Emily at UK Lapland seems to have disappeared from Pete's IG stories. The rest are there.
Hope that's not due to Katie throwing a strop...
It’s still on his grid 🙏🏼

Random interjection:

To sum up, up to page 35 of the last thread:

1. FeCeCe Halitosis Mingivitis Price don't need no stinkin toilet, toilet roll, anything resembling sanitation, hygiene, dignity or privacy. We should thank our lucky stars smell-o-vision doesn't yet exist.

2. Alas, poor eggs. We will never be able to look at them in the same way again.

BTW @PTMe you are gold. Please don't leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It looks like it’s been snowing where they are? Have we had snow down south recently?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She asked Harvey for days and days if he wanted to keep that tree and for whatever reason he kept having a fit about it. He kept throwing the frog decorations off and started smashing it up (I can only assume she wound him up beforehand as I only saw him just walk in, take one off and chuck it across the room! Very out of character for him)

She got so fed up of him doing it she said just get rid of the tree and decorations so that's why they went on depop. Out of nowhere Harvey would say he wanted to share them with other people but not have them in his house anymore 😂😂😂
Didnt she say that time when he threw a live frog that he was trying to make it hop or something? Maybe the lad was trying to make his tree decoration frogs hop too? Or was it bollocks what she said and he does just throw them around? 😔

• Sad
A new thread!🧵🥰 x.

The other thread locked already 😄 x

Lol...

Resizer_16399605516310.jpg

I'm going to start where I left my pic on the last thread otherwise I be behind for months lol.
I then do abit of catching up of the old threads here and there. 😀 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.