Katie Price #95 Tea got spilled, our hunger for gossip got filled, nobody got killed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#96: Christmas comes once a year; one more than
she is no doubt trying to worm out of doing it as we speak .......but i think she will find it hard because if she doesnt comply they will just drag her back to court anyway.....
I also think she’s trying to garner public sympathy again. ‘Oh look how unlucky I am’!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She can always go to prison instead!!! If she gets away with not doing her unpaid work I will be bloody livid!!!
If she manages to not do the community service and its report in the red tops (as it will be) she will be despised even more by the public. It will be just like her getting a suspended sentence instead of jail. The suspended sentence infuriated the public. It will be the same if she manages to not do the community service.

Reactions: 23
I think it most definitely is. She is a lazy witch at the best of times and lives in a hovel. She is working the agenda that her poor feet wont allow her to walk more than a few feet, stand on them for long. Lets hope they find her something that she can do sitting down. I have an idea perhaps Biffa can push her in her wheelchair when she is picking up the litter.
If she wants anyone to think there's anything wrong with her feet she should clever and not ponce about in ultra high stiletto shoes. She's such an ace fool.

Reactions: 22
Trying to get out of Community Service will not go down well with the public
How stupid could she be.She has got away with so much, the sensible thing would be to get this over and done with then continue with her plan for world domination.But oh no,little miss thick starts putting out excuse number six zillion and twenty.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If she wants anyone to think there's anything wrong with her feet she should clever and not ponce about in ultra high stiletto shoes. She's such an ace fool.
She was walking around perfectly fine in Vegas. That place you put in serious steps as well.

Nothing wrong with her trotters, it's all for attention!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I get the feeling her claims of a new book just seems to be her way of getting revenge on people after the sentencing. As if she feels hard done by and it's everyone else's fault, so she's threatening to reveal things about people and put them in their place so she feels superior again, more emotional blackmail.
This could backfire on her. I see plenty of lawyers in the offing if she does manage to get it ghost written.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wondered about that too Karma. I think we witnessed wedding shoes for the wedding that never was.Might as well get some wear out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#96 Katie's been put on Santa's naughty list for crashing a car because she was phissed!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Actually it’s a known condition called Trotters Rot. Apparently these people are in incredible pain wearing author pee dick shoes and barely able to stumble about but once they’re in heels over about 3 inches, voila! No pain, safe and steady and all’s well in the world. Strange innit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.