Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woowoono2

Chatty Member
DING-DING #Round 5:
Alex Reid enters the ring........
So what do you make of that then, Krusties?? ;)🌪 🤐
Shout out to AR, on his IG he’s collecting and delivering warm clothing for some of London’s homeless people - nice one Alex.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

VIP Member
From the Daily Mail.

Today, Price - who had been going to visit a friend at the time - was given a sentence of 16 weeks suspended for 12 months, 100 hours of unpaid work, 20 sessions of rehabilitation work with probation services, and a two-year driving ban. She will also pay £213 in costs. The court was told that she already owes the court £7,358.
I bet she still owes other legal fees too, as for 100 unpaid work, well at least she will actually have to work, something she's never done.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
The only consoling thought is that if she went to prison, she could say she’s had her punishment and it’s a fresh start. But instead she’s enduring outrage at the lack of prison time and remorse. That’s far more damaging long term than a week in jail.

mumsnet are strangely allowing negative articles and one poster who lived near her said she was on a local pub watch list and barred from the local pubs as she was always taking coke in the toilets and wrecking the places with her knacker friends

hopefully lots more of these stories start to come out

• Wow
Reactions: 37

MitziAdele

VIP Member
If it was me I would be hiding away in shame after today. Not her though. What does she do? Right back to selling her tat as though the last few months didn't happen. She is shameless 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Obliqua

Just read this in DM - “Price was arrested at the scene and taken to hospital. While there she refused to have a blood test due to a fear of needles. A urine sample was taken, but it has yet to be tested, Mr Karani said.”
What a huge lie, how many facelifts, lip enhancing injections, dental work, boob jobs, tattoos etc she has had. Judge should have taken that as being uncooperative refusing a blood test. I don’t like needles, I endure them when I have to when necessary but I would never have a tattoo because no way could I deal with that even the thought of it makes me feel ill!

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Apologies for that, the old thread over-ran again and I didn't see your suggestion, I was rushed like last night.

I'm really pissed off at the sentence KP was given, totally wrong, so much for justice, not surprised at the out-rage!

At least she didn't punch the air like last time she was in the shit.
Yeah, today was not a victory for her. She’s a convicted criminal, not being in jail doesn’t change that

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Fucking evil if you ask me.Twisted psycho Cunt look.
I bloody love you @Dollylovesshoes 🤣🤣

And the twisted psycho cunt is stuck with a twisted psycho rancid fake old cunt for Christmas 🤣🤣 I bet he's pissed off that she didn't get locked up.
The rows they're gonna have will be phenomenal.
We were already told that they rowed all the time on the last luxury holiday with Harv & Princess. We were told how she really broke her feet.
They really will be stuck in deserved misery over
Christmas 😁 She clearly isn't allowed the kids while he's anywhere near. All she's got is old pics to ram down everyone's throats. Everyone is getting bored of her exploitation of Harvey. I feel sad that Harvey has to spend Christmas with her & bullying Crawl. No new pics of AFP. How will she fake happy family Christmas pics this year?
I also find it quite telling that she only got £10,000 from OKrap magazine for an 'exclusive' with her & Crawl.....that Zoe fucked up anyway 🤣🤣 In the grand scheme of things £10,000 is absolutely nothing. And that was all before any of this shite. So she's pretty much worthless now 🤣🤣

Come on Skanky.....what ya plotting now? Pregnancy? Miscarriage? Mental health on & on & on? Kidnap? Poorly trotters? AFP's last Christmas? Pete yu wanka & Kieran yu kunt to blame for everything? A much deserved holiday to get away from the awful UK coz everyone's being mean to you? A break in at Trampy Towers where all the kids Christmas pressies are stolen by the nasty Mexican?
Will you have the balls to beg for freebies for the kids to then flog on?
I predict we will see Harvey morning, noon & night because she has nothing else & nobody is doing anything to protect him 😕

Any of her celebrity mates spoken up yet? Any of her mates spoken up yet? Jeyda, pointy chin....where are they? All these friends she's thanked.....who are they? WHERE are they?

Again I say if she wasn't such a truly evil person this would be a tragic situation. BUT because she's rotten to the core she deserves every bit of hate & backlash she's getting.

Instead of posting shite on Itsasham (that she clearly didn't even write), she should remain silent & attempt to repair anything left that's close to a relationship with her children. They are the victims in this pathetic shit show. But obviously she won't because she's still peddling this happy ever after bollocks with Crawl, her prinz chow mein.

How much lower can she go? She's walking round with Poundland clip on hair & wearing a sleeping bag FFS. Is this all a calculated play on mental health? One thing's for sure, she's falling at warp since she's been with Crawl!

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
She cares. She cares that she's had her fame and is past it. She cares that 'her products' don't sell out anymore. She absolutely cares that she's hated. Trust me!
This pleases me immensely - thank you 😀
But also fascinating that she cares that she’s hated , cares that she’s had her fame , yet still continues on a daily basis , to behave in a way that just makes people hate her even more .

She has no emotional intelligence & no redeeming features whatsoever .

She must be as thick as a whale omlette 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Noggin

Chatty Member
Just catching up but what I take from Sophie's Statement - let's face it there is NO way KP wrote that, is;

You say I'm a shit mum, so I'll mention my kids first, then I'll do the standard mention family and partner.

I'll do the classic and say how lucky I am that no one was hurt including MEEEEEEEE!

Then I'll try and get everyone to excuse my current and future behaviour by blaming my MH and how I'll it's something I have to learn to deal with for life (future behaviour).

Then I'll tell you to expect nothing to change and I'll promote more of my crap and use my MH yet again as it makes me happy!

But at no point will I actually address the issues that I have and remove myself from the media, go to a secluded rehab and get myself sorted - for the sake of my kids and family.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Problem is you can’t help someone unless they want to be helped. KP still denies any addiction issues, says it’s PTSD, anxiety etc etc. not saying it’s not all of those but she definitely doesn’t want help. She wants her old life back. Her old body back. And probably her old husband back. About 99% of the country suffer from anxiety after last two years, we are not all coked up slinging ourselves around hedges in uninsured cars while banned because we are ‘lonely’.
Didn’t KP also say a little while back on IG she will tell her side of the story soon 😴 about the toxic people that enabled her to be behind the wheel of the car under the influence when she crashed that morning. She then removed it from her IG as people kicked off big time at her trying yet again to excuse herself and blame others. You need to accept you’ve done wrong to be able to change and she clearly doesn’t, it’s always someone else’s fault, traits of a narcissist. Even in the Priory the time before this she said on her YouTube account there were people in the Priory that she didn’t feel had real problems compared to her, which is not only narcissistic but so insulting to the other patients in there. She clearly has no real empathy, or concern for others, it’s all woe is me. Most people that are really struggling with their MH find it difficult to leave their bed/house, let alone go to Las Vegas and all the other filmed outings she’s been on smiling and laughing all the way. Even in New York on the way to LA I believe she was so cocky she refused to wear her mask properly and was removed from the plane.
I just don’t think she‘ll ever change it’s not in her, if she truly wanted to she‘d have done it years ago, instead she’s got worse and as she gets older her narcissism is more apparent.

Last edited:
  • Heart