Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Let us not forget that once upon a long ago KP being in court today would have made the front page of the tabloids .... Not anymore skanky ... Your 15 minutes are over ... Who actually carries an envelope about with 'signed tv contracts' written on it ??? With who ... Not a mainstream channel that's for sure, you couldn't even get an interview on one of them now ... Not after today ... GMB, Lorraine, Loose Women or This Morning won't even be interested anymore because their audience is appalled by your recent behaviour ... ITV2 won't be Interested in your 'crazy life' because it's actually just really boring ... Except for the drugs, alcohol, illegal driving and slapgate, none of those things would be suitable for a reality show .. you are mostly alone with Carol, have limited contact with all of your kids and apart from the above you do bugger all except pretend to have injuries, have more plastic surgery, walk around near the Priory sign or in random streets wearing tracksuits with Biffa and go on holiday every other week ... NO ONE CARES ... NO ONE IS INTERESTED ANYMORE ... FUCK OFF, WHEN YOU SEE A SIGN SAYING FUCK OFF THEN FUCK OFF SOME MORE ... DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM AND PERMANENTLY FUCK OFF ... no one will even notice that you have gone, you are that irrelevant
The last time she was on GMB, with her sister, the response on Twitter was horrendous, with everyone asking wtf was the point of her being on. She’s got nothing of interest to say, and until that changes why would anyone book her? Prison, confession, redemption and recovery could have been a good arc but she’s not humble enough for that - it would actually mean admitting she fucked up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Little Fluffy Clouds

It can only be Dominic Raab. Email the AG if you want to but cc Dominic Raab (the Secretary of State) or it's a waste of time.
Thank you for this.

I am emailing both, this afternoon. Am incensed.

We (should) all have the same human rights and the blatant hypocrisy of some and enablement just .....fucks me right off.

Formulating email right now, my braincell is in 5th gear, lol.

Take care all and have a good day x

P.s.

And fuck you, Katie Price, if you are reading this. Sandals resorts seem to be the only organisation with the integrity to ban you, due to you being you, when you Wed Kieran.

You reap what you sow. The facade has exposed you for the POS you are.

Namaste.

not on my watch

VIP Member
Nice to see ulrika jonsson having a pop at price in the sun newspaper..the whole of the country is against the fucker now

• Heart

80hs

Chatty Member
HAHAHAHAH 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤗🤗🤗🤗. Carl……..BRILLIANT , bloody bravo. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏.

how the FUCK can YOU say that? You are being set up up u dumb fuck! Siddown 🙄 What an absolute holy Mary you are making of yourself. For the love of god man, grow the fuck up, stop trying to be a ‘blud’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I’m so embarrassed *cringe cringe*

• Haha
Reactions: 33

NotTheDoctor26

So I assume Kiaran said no to her having the kids for Christmas
She needs to remember, kids are for life, not just for Christmas. I really do think they are desperately trying to push the ‘it was a one off, because she was in a bad place’ narrative. Like she only took the drugs that once because she was so low. We all saw the I love coke video. We all know this has been going on since she first took her clothes off. I think they will slowly start to implode over Christmas. Let carwash have his phone. He will just get more off his head, more angry he isn’t getting a reaction off Kieran (who is probably too busy enjoying his family to care) and our Xmas entertainment will start!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
"I wonder how Lee Purkiss got on in court today 🤔🤔🤣🤣"
I bet he got locked up, probably for dropping a fag butt on a pavement or something as serious as that............................

• Haha

Obliqua

I get so angry when she plays the Mental Health card. Everyone is having a shit time, we have all had a rubbish couple of years & everyone’s mental health has suffered as a result of covid, some more than others. She thinks she is the only one with problems but hers are of her own making. I am on meds for depression but don’t get drunk & drugged up & certainly would not go driving about in the small hours in her state ! Mental Health is NO EXCUSE!
Just wish she would STFU.

• Heart
  • Angry
She's started following a new hair extension guy....in Dubai. Watch this space for a xmas vacation!

It's the same guy who has just done Jessica Alves' hair, Ozzy Tudo.

• Angry
  • Sick

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Probation service will determine where she works to do it. A supervisor where she does the work will sign an attendance sheet every day she is there which gets sent to or handed to probation when she completes the 100 hours.she could do as little as 2 hours a week
She should be made to work in A&E, cleaning the floors; see the damage she could have caused first hand. Vile cow.

I’m just catching up..

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
having had time to digest all this….

Non rational me - Still disgusted and fuming 😡

Rational me - Karma is coming! Everyone wants her to get her just desserts. She is on a suspended sentence and she’s a dick! Sadly she will drink, take drugs and drive and this time the whole world will see, as the whole world wants to catch her 👀. We also have the bankruptcy hearing, the fines and many other things that can trigger the suspended sentence.

Finally whilst I hate The Scum newspaper, their front page this morning shows that the media think she is poison too. There will be no more tv appearances or sponsorships.

In summary, Krusty has finally derailed her own gravy train and karma is coming!

VermilionRed

You can tell how disgusted the judge was by the situation in some of the quotes from her. I’d say a lot of effort went into trying to find a way round the guidelines…
Yep, if Amanda Kelly could have sent her down, there would have been no second thoughts. AK has come across Pwicey before and knows her form.

VIP Member
Evening all, I haven't read the thread at all so I don't know fuck all.

However I've just been to her insta and she has turned off the comments
for the last 2 grid posts.....

Anyway, don't know who has posted what but I've been thinking today, yes I know that's a fucking
miracle but Skanky's 16 suspended sentence is really getting on my tits. I don't know what the terms
for her sentence is but I'm sure Katie knew all along she wasn't going to prison. Had she known she
wouldn't have gone to get more surgery she doesn't need. Newspaper reports she was crapping her
pants, I think it's more of her mind games, not bad for someone with little brains in the first place.

I'm sitting here eating my dinner after a hard days work, something she doesn't know the meaning
of but at least she will be forced to so some work. However she will take the piss like that awful
Naomi Campbell woman did when she had community service.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Let's start a 'just giving' to raise funds for Kieran to have stricter things in place for the kids 👍 he must be worried sick every second that rancid old whore has them.

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
She's started following a new hair extension guy....in Dubai. Watch this space for a xmas vacation!

It's the same guy who has just done Jessica Alves' hair, Ozzy Tudo.
FFS just gets straight back on with her life like nothing has happened!!! She makes me so bloody sick. Hair, nails, make up, filters!!! Holidays!!! Her life in a nutshell. Bet she believes none of this is her fault either. Fucking idiot!!! I’m beyond furious!!!!

• Angry