Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I'm not trying to excuse drink driving but there was a case in the Scottish newspapers recently of a young girl convicted of drink driving who committed suicide in prison.

It was her first offence and the family where expecting a suspended sentence but the judge suddenly announced a prison sentence. She was bullying by the other inmates and target by prison officers for strip searches because she wouldn't complain. The lassie was obviously struggling - her hair was falling out because of stress and she ultimately took her own life. The family have complained about her treatment.

Now I'm not dismissing drink driving, but how come that lassie got the jail for a first offence and this git gets away with it, whilst she's already banned, is under the influence of drugs and doesn't have any insurance!!!

Completely bananas!!!

But then I never expected her to go to jail. I expected her to use Harvey was a literal get out of jail card.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

thislifesucks

The former model Katie Price has received a 16-week suspended jail sentence and has been banned from driving for two years after she admitted drink-driving while disqualified and without insurance after a crash near her home in Sussex. This is her 5th ban.
Daniel Price, aged 26, from Maidstone, was sentenced to 60 days in prison on 26 October 2021 at West Kent Magistrates' Court in Sevenoaks. He pleaded guilty to driving when above the legal drink-drive limit and failing to stop after a road accident, in Maidstone, on 15 August 2021.
Tyrone Price, 32, has been jailed for 3 months after admitting to being behind the wheel of a car that was involved in an accident in Shrewsbury. He was driving a Vauxhall Corsa at approximately 2.20am on December 13 2019 when he lost control and struck a lamppost.
I found this information on a Price comparison site

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
"The man that wouldn't make a headline without her."

You've got that right, Carl! Pot calling the kettle black, there.

• Haha

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
How on earth Sophie Fucking Price says she has owned up to it! No she was caught red handed and made to admit what she had done wrong!

• Angry
  • Sad

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211215-224354_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211215-224346_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211215-224126_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Sun turning on her.
Im sure I saw a photo of a close up of her phone in her hand today and the screen was all notifications - mainly Insta?

• Heart
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
@Greggs Sausage Roll 👋 hey there yes, I’m ok, still 😤 but been out since about 4.30 so just caught up on about 25 pages 🤦🏻‍♀️ The espresso martinis helped.
Let’s hope Sussex police do decide to appeal 🙏 No good writing to the MP as he was supporting her track a troll campaign.
@Binfest I hope they choke on their meal tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha

NotTheDoctor26

Just watching a crime program about a psychopath. The expert dr on there said that psychopaths don’t form bonds, even with their biological children. They just view them as pawns to help them get what they want. I can’t think why but I felt the need to share that on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

freda19

VIP Member
She cares. She cares that she's had her fame and is past it. She cares that 'her products' don't sell out anymore. She absolutely cares that she's hated. Trust me!
Of course she cares. Yes she loves any money generated and blows through it because it means nothing to her, but more importantly she loves herself. Above boyfriends/husbands/children, she is the centre of her own universe and not buying her products or attending her gigs stabs her where it hurts. Calling her names means nothing, she doesn't care, as long as people buy her shite and validate how influential she is.
As for tattlers adding to her wealth through clicks on news sites ? .... most of us don't click on them. We read the thread and rely on sensible posters and insiders to keep us informed of anything juicey across SM about her. I've not clicked on one news item on her in weeks/months. Not since slapgate and yet I know all the details of her life, what she wore to court, to Vegas etc and details of her sentence. Thanks to tattlers, God bless them one and all.
So yeah, I don't buy the "Tattlers help her make money" theory. She's a busted flush and knows it now.

• Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Kieran’s take on it

so Kieran calls her out but still hopes she will come good for the kids etc etc. Maybe what she needs is for the fathers and her parents, etc to stop letting her away with it everytime and call her out on it. 2 weeks ago she was telling press she hated the fathers , she needs a taste of her own medicine

• Heart
£1000 LV boots....and £5 Claire's accessories clip-ins. Makes no sense.
The boots and handbag were noted by the creditors! She owes the courts over £7k. Why wasn’t an order made to clear the fees.

Katie is spending money as fast as she earns it! This isn’t a “lady” who has remorse for her actions.

She could have cleared the bankruptcy by now. All finished and behind her… but what does Katie Price choose to do.

I hope HMRC are paying close attention. Crimes HAVE BEEN committed for which HMRC could take the lead in prosecuting.

Exactly that. Posting old videos of Harvey baking cakes. Wtf! Who walks out of court then thinks, oh I know I'll post some videos on YouTube or whatever it was as though that's the normal thing to do. 🤬🤬.
I posted earlier that I'm going to get drunk, take drugs then drive myself home. If it's good enough for some then it's good enough for all 🤬
Isn’t she making money off of the back of her publicity today?
Thankfully each time she shows Harvey she reveals how little she understands him. His body language and behaviour around Katie also speaks volumes.

I know it’s frustrating for viewers but the more Harvey is shown on screen the more evidence can be gathered to support him.

@Binfest 👍 Thanks for update.

• Heart

TC14

Chatty Member
To be honest , although it would have been drinks all round if she'd have got banged up !! I feel this outcome is better long term. As she may have gotten some sympathy votes being in jail over xmas , poor Harvey and the little ones , unable to see their mum etc etc. Then coming out having served her time for a crime...

But what has actually happened is that she is now completely vilified pretty much everywhere by everyone because she has essentially got away with a very serious offence. The British public don't like people who brazenly break the law and appear so arrogant and cocky about it. Then using the get out of jail mental health card so casually.

She has done exactly this and quite frankly I don't see a way back for her after this. Even her so called celebrity friends have remained tight lipped about if for fear of being seen to condone her behaviour. This outcome for her being spared jail is in no way better I don't think , she would have definitely had a better reaction from the public and media had she been sent to prison.

So upon reflection this is a good result !!! Let's party she's well and truly finished this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

woowoono2

Chatty Member
She looks completely out of it in the court photos, wouldn’t surprise me if she’d taken Valium or Diazepam. And seriously the state of those clip in extensions at the back.

Can someone let me know when Piers
Morgan decides to offer his opinion on her sentence as he’s such good public servant to dish out his thoughts and commentary. Oh wait, he won’t will he. He’s scared of making her angry 😡

Harrigan

VIP Member
An Ode to a Troglodyte

Can’t pay, won’t pay,
All in a days work,
Can’t cook, won’t cook,
Dont know what’s a fork,

Modelling, toddling,
With her broken feet,
Shape shifting, Piss taking,
Making ends meet

Mum of the year, Rear of the year
When horses pulled a cart
Gurning, churning, forever moaning,
She stinks like a rancid fart

Hubble bubble, toil and trouble
Into the witches brew
Smoke and mirrors, frogs and toads
Irish stew (in the name of the law)

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Kieran should keep quiet. No comment or reaction. Peter does that & it's far more effective. And it gives her nothing to respond to
I think he's allowed his say this time, he never normally comments and she's had plenty to say slating him, so he deserves a go I feel 👍

• Heart

woowoono2

Chatty Member
He’s just jealous of his pretty penis! 🤣
Shame he’s not furious that his fiancée drove whilst drunk and drugged up. Shame his not furious that his fiancée has stiffed a blind school. Shame he’s not furious that his fiancée has shafted hard working families. Have I made my point???
Oh and as for Keiron kicking her when she’s down - that’s your MO Cole Scuttle 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Emlou80

She says on her most recently recorded Thrillz message she is going to be doing meet & greets again next year. :rolleyes:
I’d pay for a meet and greet purely to call her a cunt to her face, ensuring I use my Kate Middleton voice to really emphasise the “t” at the end of the word. I’d also insist on a selfie as we are the same age. I can look at it when I’m feeling fat or ugly or like my life is in a mess to a) remind myself that There is always somebody far worse off than you and b) that compared to Pricey I’m actually fit as fuck 🤣 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40