Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I would assume that there will be a lot of police patrols around the MM area keeping an eye out for her. They know that she drives they just have not been able to catch her.
There are a million other things more important than keeping an eye on some down and out celebrity driving. They would not waste resources on that!

Morning all,

A few thoughts about yesterday.

You know if you lie in court you are held in contempt? What about Joe Harrington her solicitor saying Katie’s mum was terminally ill with cancer? Is there something we don’t know or a plain untruth?

On reading what the court said about what happens if she breaches the order. It first says if she breaches it she will go to prison, then it says if she doesn’t turn up or do her community service “in all likelihood” she will go to prison.

A little bit of research on Mr Harrington again. There is a very strange review left by a client.

Im not holding my breath about police and their appeal. Whatever happened with the domestic abuse incident? Are they still investigating it?

Ok take care and have a good day
Her mum is terminally ill.

Reactions: 3

Angelic37

VIP Member
Are you absolutely sure about that ? Isn’t it just news ? What about articles on the royal family etc, they get thousands of comments- and so your saying they get all the money it makes ??!
Nope I'm not saying that, why do you think I am?

Reactions: 3

Fish189

VIP Member
It's known at the Land Registry as Hydehurst Farm, Worthing Road, Dial Post, Horsham (RH138NS) and she bought it 09.10.2014 for £1,350,000.
Pwicy bought the property in 2014 ,it say lived there for six years so who owns it now
Taken from
Hydehurst Farm, Worthing Road has 1 transaction recorded with HM Land Registry - its market value today is £1,771,000.

The current owner bought the property in October 2014 for £1,350,000 and has lived here for 6 years.

Reactions: 2

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Just watching a crime program about a psychopath. The expert dr on there said that psychopaths don’t form bonds, even with their biological children. They just view them as pawns to help them get what they want. I can’t think why but I felt the need to share that on here.
Nor me. I think you're being a bit random. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2