Katie Price #93 C U Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread, old one over ran AGAIN!!

Well done Stapleyourtongue for the winning title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...p-no-more-get-out-of-jail-cards.25401/page-55

Katie got away with it AGAIN, Justice in the UK sucks!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Let us not forget that once upon a long ago KP being in court today would have made the front page of the tabloids .... Not anymore skanky ... Your 15 minutes are over ... Who actually carries an envelope about with 'signed tv contracts' written on it ??? With who ... Not a mainstream channel that's for sure, you couldn't even get an interview on one of them now ... Not after today ... GMB, Lorraine, Loose Women or This Morning won't even be interested anymore because their audience is appalled by your recent behaviour ... ITV2 won't be Interested in your 'crazy life' because it's actually just really boring ... Except for the drugs, alcohol, illegal driving and slapgate, none of those things would be suitable for a reality show .. you are mostly alone with Carol, have limited contact with all of your kids and apart from the above you do bugger all except pretend to have injuries, have more plastic surgery, walk around near the Priory sign or in random streets wearing tracksuits with Biffa and go on holiday every other week ... NO ONE CARES ... NO ONE IS INTERESTED ANYMORE ... duck OFF, WHEN YOU SEE A SIGN SAYING duck OFF THEN duck OFF SOME MORE ... DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM AND PERMANENTLY duck OFF ... no one will even notice that you have gone, you are that irrelevant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
From the Daily Mail.

Today, Price - who had been going to visit a friend at the time - was given a sentence of 16 weeks suspended for 12 months, 100 hours of unpaid work, 20 sessions of rehabilitation work with probation services, and a two-year driving ban. She will also pay £213 in costs. The court was told that she already owes the court £7,358.
I bet she still owes other legal fees too, as for 100 unpaid work, well at least she will actually have to work, something she's never done.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
New Thread, old one over ran AGAIN!!

Well done Stapleyourtongue for the winning title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...p-no-more-get-out-of-jail-cards.25401/page-55

Katie got away with it AGAIN, Justice in the UK sucks!

Heartbreaking 💔 and that skanky witch will be sitting whoo whooing tonight because she didn't get sent down. She will be glugging the vodka and snorting the coke because she only ever cares about herself. 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Close up of the extensions picking her phone up 😳
Omg 😳 oh seriously I’m livid she didn’t go to prison. But all of you on here make me lol 😂 I’m thick as anything I wouldn’t of seen that. You all are good you don’t miss anything on here and I’ve belly laughed more in a week on here then I have in my life 😂 and for that ty all 👍 I’m a tattle addict 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 46
heading towards 10k comments in the Mail. Havent seen one supportive one-everyone is outraged and says the same thing.
Kids? Ninth offense? Drink AND drugs?
NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!
its absurd.

• Angry
Reactions: 60
And the £1000 Gucci handbag! Thought she was broke …

see stepdaddy turned up ‘ let’s write a book together … how to not get sent down …
She's had two separate pairs of LV boots on this week...both on the LV website, so this season, not old boots she's pulled from the back of the wardrobe. And, I highly doubt Louis V or Gucci are gifting them to her, like that rancid sesame street jacket they were given.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Good to see that Sussex and Surrey Police are considering their position and their official statement says “We are now exploring whether we can appeal this sentence”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I've had a hard at work so I can't be arsed but are there any conditions for her suspended joke sentence??

Good to see that Sussex and Surrey Police are considering their position and their official statement says “We are now exploring whether we can appeal this sentence”.
BULLSHIT!

This thread title is so appropriate. It says what we are all wanting to say 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Good!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was so furious with the lack of punishment that I couldn’t even bring myself to comment on the last thread (also, my son insisted on making 32 packets of reindeer dust for his friends at school while I was trying to make Christmas cards on my Cricut for our family and juggling the dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer while trying to get ready to leave the country on Saturday!)

Every police force in the UK should refuse to take part on drink drive campaigns between now and Christmas cos this just pisses all over any effort to keep the roads safe - there will be people out there who haven’t already had 6 driving bans who might not see the harm in drinking and driving because she’s shown you can get away with it.

She’s a disgrace!

Sophie commenting on her Instagram pic of how she’s jot embarrassed and how she has been honest with her mental health makes me feel sick - clearly things are just back to normal in her world now and she will just brazen it out and continue flogging her cheap tit that nobody wants to buy!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.