Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Shout out to AR, on his IG he’s collecting and delivering warm clothing for some of London’s homeless people - nice one Alex.
He is and always has been a lovely man. Youngest of six children his mum and dad are both honest and hardworking people..
He got dragged into her lifestyle and KP tried to ruin him. He became a laughing stock..
But now has got himself together with his new partner and child and wish him well . He deserved some peace and happiness.
He loved her kids too and tried his best . Go Alex X

• Heart
Reactions: 49
He's seen the whatsapp messages....did she show you them or are you checking her phone? ;)

He really is a monumental fanny. I hope Kieran spills his guts this weekend to every red top who will pay him. Cash in, buddy...she's been selling out folk for years, time for some karma.

• Heart

Hollytoot317

From Jan moir piece to save clicks etc.

‘Mental health is a hidden illness that can strike at any time,’ she piously wrote on social media.

Yes, it sure can. It can strike any old head-banger who goes on an all-night bender, then decides at 6am to drive off, fuelled by cocaine, to — it was claimed — buy more cocaine. For that is exactly What Katie Did in this unedifying adventure.

Now the 43-year-old fake tan devotee informs us that she did all this not because she was stupid and irresponsible, but because she has issues, the poor love. Quick, pass me the onion of empathy so I can wave it under my bone-dry eyes in a bid to look even a tiny bit compassionate.

For, increasingly, I find myself disgusted by those celebrities who use the carapace of mental health as a get-out-of-jail-free card to excuse their own bad behaviour or elicit undeserved sympathy

And more, some classic lines in this…

The cynicism of stars such as Price is not just reprehensible, it is harmful to the vulnerable. And it doesn’t fool anyone.

Some years ago I interviewed Katie Price and she was about as mentally fragile as a freight train.

What was she plugging? I can’t even remember, for over time she has launched a blizzard of total tat on her fans; hairdryers, posters, mouse mats, pink plastic hair straighteners, pony bridles, tell-all books, fitness DVDs, calendars, bikinis, perfume, the lot.

It was always, always all about the money with the Pricey. ‘It’s not like I’m getting any money for talking to you,’ she huffed, simmering away like an angry carrot, her orange forehead wrinkling with resentment as she snubbed the mildest inquiry.

Afterwards, so scalded by the dreadfulness of the experience, I vowed never to write about her again. Not if I could help it!

• Heart
  • Wow

Angelic37

VIP Member
Thats her biggest problem. She really doesn't think she is an an addict or even has a problem. She thinks shes just a social user , only taking it when and if she wants , so in her eyes shes not got a habit so ok to carry on using the way she does
Absolutely. A couple of observations from me. I was a "recreational" drug and alcohol user since I was 15, so over 25 years. I would get on it from Friday till Monday. Stay up all night, not sleep, always wanting more more more. Held the job down but literally couldn't get through the weekend or any social event without drink and drugs. Used during the week too when I could get away with it. Thought I was normal, just a party girl having fun. Nothing to see. Last Xmas after 48 hours starting on Boxing Day... Taking more coke, drunk 6 litres of cider, a bottle of wine and a bottle of sherry, I had a huge epiphany. This wasn't normal, this wasn't partying, this was fucked up. I would always be the one wanting to carry on... Get more, take more, stay up longer. Yes my friends were also drinking and taking drugs, but not alone and not for days on end. One of my friends said "I'm so glad you're normal now" and that hit me. I honestly thought for all them years I WAS normal. And that's KP. She just doesn't see it. She was going to get MORE DRUGS at 6am when most folk would think fuck it, bed time. No coke left, let's get some sleep. Not her. She risked hers and others' lives she was that desperate for more drugs. THAT is an addict. I've now limited my partying to once every few months if there's an actual party 😂 and in this past year I have become solvent, paid off my debts and my marriage is stronger than it ever has been. She will never see herself as an addict imho. Can't remember what my other points were 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Ecosse

VIP Member
I am absolutely fucking FURIOUS about today's sentencing.
What with that and the shit show that is the Government ducking and weaving about Christmas parties, I just despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Denise8

Close up of the extensions picking her phone up 😳
Omg 😳 oh seriously I’m livid she didn’t go to prison. But all of you on here make me lol 😂 I’m thick as anything I wouldn’t of seen that. You all are good you don’t miss anything on here and I’ve belly laughed more in a week on here then I have in my life 😂 and for that ty all 👍 I’m a tattle addict 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Tamar

VIP Member
My ex did his community service sorting through bags of stained clothes in the backroom of a charity shop, if skanky gets that for hers, she will feel right at home.

• Haha

Cheekymonk3y

I have lurked on here for a few weeks and have been watching with baited breath for the outcome of the court case today and I can honestly say, I am fucken fuming!!!!! I have NO IDEA how this woman manages to get away with the things that she does.
My mum was a complete alcoholic and got done for drink driving after hitting a parked car in the 90’s - whilst waiting for her court date, in good ole Krustie style, she got caught again a couple months later - again only her car involved - thank GOD she never hurt or killed anyone else on either of those times, or like KP the times she drove and never got caught!!
Anyway, long story short - she got sentenced to 3 MONTHS IN HOLLOWAY* for driving whilst disqualified. I am absolutely baffled how this joke of a mother/woman can have been banned 6 times and NEVER have been sentenced to any time in jail. It’s clear she is currently unable to spend time alone with her kids unsupervised and that all of the pics she is posting are old pictures - make no mistake - as was I, her kids are old enough to see what a fuckn mess she is and how she only EVER puts herself first.
Gahhhhhh!!!! So angry!!!

Edit: *totally fucking deserved, but it didn’t stop her

• Heart

ishaggedhughjackman

You can tell how disgusted the judge was by the situation in some of the quotes from her. I’d say a lot of effort went into trying to find a way round the guidelines…

Gx2018

I can’t wait for the meltdown her and Cole are having about Kieran’s interview. Keep talking Kieran. Make your money off of it while you can. I doubt she pays him any child support.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Honestly Cole’s little outburst last night, 🤦🏻‍♀️ People are just saying what 99% of the population are saying. She knew exactly what she was doing hiding in the Priory like she did. Don’t worry Mr Price, you can carry on riding on your fiancée’s and Harvey’s coat tails for a tad longer.

Think we should refer to him as Mr Price, as he would HATE that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Anna666

VIP Member
Like most of the UK ... I was expecting this drunk, drugged up narcissist ... sneaky .. con merchant ... dim bitch to be behind bars for Christmas .... however not all is lost ... she WILL go off the rails again, and FUCK UP big time ( hopefully not hurting or killing innocent people ... in all truth, I dont give a fuck if she kills herself ) ..... she has been in freefall for quite a while now .... and we have seen many in the public eye eventually destroy themselves .. she is no different ... she is NOT sorry, as per the piss weak shite statement from her enablers .... her getting off these serious charges, will only feed her already over inflated ego .. that she's ` untouchable ` .... there is NO WAY she will reign her behaviour in, if anything she will get worse ... she WILL continue to drive, drink, take drugs, take stupid risks .. again ... we can hope her children are not with her NEXT TIME ( there will be a next time ... lowlife scumbags like this NEVER change ) ... putting her behind bars in all honesty, would have given her more opportunity to make money .. with the woe me me MEEEE stories ... this way, she is free to continue to fuck up her miserable existence ... the many years of drugs and alcohol have frazzled the few brain cells she had ... which she cites as ` mental health ` 🤬 🤬 🤬 ... she won't be recovering from the damage done, its permanent ( her bleating on about healing, is utter total BS .. the damage to ITS brain, has already been done ) .... so expect to see her getting more and more ridiculous, manic as time moves on ... she WILL ( with dodgy colgate's help ) eventually destroy herself completely ... the public have turned on her BIG TIME ( this is her punishment ... she lives and breathes being relevant ... in the spotlight ) and I'd imagine no tv company worth their salt will touch her now .. for any real work .... the decline of the creature that is pwiccceee continues .... Not all is lost .... she WILL fuck up, again and again and again ... she's now nothing but a mere modern day freak show... people only watch to see her next fuck up 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
God he's an embarrassment even to her. Bet she tells him to stop and then there'll be a big row! 🤣🤣🤣
What's it been two days ? And already hes getting involved with one of the fathers of her kids.. Big hard Carl.. hits women and cruelly taunts Harvey.. Attacks and threatens Cancer sufferers.. Nice bloke you've got yourself Pricey.. Watch out for that next right hook.

• Angry
I can't believe Sophie actually believes what she's written on Insta. Maybe she has heard Katies sob stories in private, but Katie has made no real effort of publicly acknowledging the very long list of eff-ups. In fact, quite the opposite. Since the crash, she has thrown it in everyone's faces with her disregard.

IF and it is a big if, she does have MH issues, she would get far more sympathy by being transparent and dropping this fake persona BS. No one buys this Jordan schtick anymore. Jordan is dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Jwren

VIP Member
Kieran’s just n the Sun saying she should’ve gone to jail

Good for him I hope he makes some money from it, he’ll need it to get legal advice to fight her if needs be over custody. He’s another one she treated like dirt and then tried to blame it all on him. He comes across as good dad and I respect him for that whatever KP says about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

karma4klattie

VIP Member
JAN MOIR: If Price was remorseful, she'd be begging to be locked up

#
Privacy Policy Feedback
DailyMail.png

Friday, Dec 17th 2021 12AM 7°C 3AM 6°C 5-Day Forecast

JAN MOIR: If Price was really full of remorse, she’d be begging to be locked up
By JAN MOIR FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 22:15, 16 December 2021 | UPDATED: 22:15, 16 December 2021

View comments

Katie Price says she is remorseful about her drink-driving offence, but if that were true, surely she would be begging the authorities to lock her up?
Surely she would be admitting to anyone who would listen that she is a danger to the public; someone who cannot be trusted to behave responsibly despite police bans and cautions.
‘I need to be punished, put behind bars, please make an example of me,’ the truly Contrite Katie would cry, with a hand on her fluttering, righteous heart.
But don’t hold your breath.
The former glamour model crashed her car in September while under the influence of drink and drugs.
She was also driving while disqualified for the fifth time and — to sprinkle the croutons of disgrace on the soup of shame — she was not insured.
51894761-10318879-image-m-18_1639692597674.jpg

+6
Katie Price says she is remorseful about her drink-driving offence, but if that were true, surely she would be begging the authorities to lock her up?
If that doesn’t scream serial offender with no sense of civic accountability, then what does?
Yet the judge in the Sussex court let Price off with a suspended sentence because the mother of five had booked herself into rehab — into the Priory no less, that Escape From Alcatraz for celebrities.
In addition, in a bid for sympathy, the shameless star has jumped on the mental health bandwagon.
‘Mental health is a hidden illness that can strike at any time,’ she piously wrote on social media.
Yes, it sure can. It can strike any old head-banger who goes on an all-night bender, then decides at 6am to drive off, fuelled by cocaine, to — it was claimed — buy more cocaine. For that is exactly What Katie Did in this unedifying adventure.
Now the 43-year-old fake tan devotee informs us that she did all this not because she was stupid and irresponsible, but because she has issues, the poor love. Quick, pass me the onion of empathy so I can wave it under my bone-dry eyes in a bid to look even a tiny bit compassionate.
For, increasingly, I find myself disgusted by those celebrities who use the carapace of mental health as a get-out-of-jail-free card to excuse their own bad behaviour or elicit undeserved sympathy.
51894759-10318879-image-a-17_1639692582409.jpg

+6
The former glamour model crashed her car in September while under the influence of drink and drugs
Not only is it a cynical insult to those who really do struggle mentally every day, it also puts obstacles in the way of their getting the medical help they need.
The cynicism of stars such as Price is not just reprehensible, it is harmful to the vulnerable. And it doesn’t fool anyone.
Some years ago I interviewed Katie Price and she was about as mentally fragile as a freight train.
What was she plugging? I can’t even remember, for over time she has launched a blizzard of total tat on her fans; hairdryers, posters, mouse mats, pink plastic hair straighteners, pony bridles, tell-all books, fitness DVDs, calendars, bikinis, perfume, the lot.
It was always, always all about the money with the Pricey. ‘It’s not like I’m getting any money for talking to you,’ she huffed, simmering away like an angry carrot, her orange forehead wrinkling with resentment as she snubbed the mildest inquiry.
Afterwards, so scalded by the dreadfulness of the experience, I vowed never to write about her again. Not if I could help it!
This was my own battle against her utter ghastliness, grasping avarice and the unremitting rudeness she displays in real life.
51894595-10318879-image-m-21_1639692672806.jpg

+6
The cynicism of stars such as Price is not just reprehensible, it is harmful to the vulnerable. And it doesn’t fool anyone
Hailed as a feminist by some, it seems clear that the only woman she cares about is herself.
Katie would do anything for an extra buck, from monetising her family and her dim cavalcade of increasingly useless husbands, to exploiting her long suffering fan base — once even trying to sell a pair of her pre-loved silicone breast implants on eBay.
Oh, but she is so good with Harvey, cry her supporters. Yes, the care she lavishes on her handicapped son is notable, as witnessed in the recent BBC1 documentary Harvey And Me.
Yet her life seems to have descended into a kind of domestic bedlam; with various father figures shuffling in and out of her family orbit while there have been recent catastrophic financial problems which seem to be entirely of her own doing. In court this week her lawyer pleaded that her life had spiralled into debt and chaos, seemingly suggesting none of it was her own fault because she is not good at paperwork; one unpaid £7.50 road toll has escalated into a £1,400 fine.
Yet Katie always seems organised enough to make and keep her grooming appointments — the myriad manicures, tans, hair extensions and eyebrow shaping upkeep that are all part of her brand.
‘This is a lady with a lot of things going on,’ said her defence lawyer. But what mother of young children is not?
And what other member of the public would escape a custodial sentence in such circumstances? Serially reckless motorist Katie Price has proved over and over that she is a menace on the roads, someone who could easily destroy the lives of others as she seems to be hell-bent on destroying her own.
It seems ridiculous that a court would put her personal well-being before the safekeeping of the general public. No wonder Sussex Police are considering appealing her lenient suspended sentence.
After all, what kind of message does it send out? Especially at a time of year when police chiefs ramp up nationwide drink-driving campaigns and make promises that anyone getting behind the wheel after a festive drink or two faces the prospect of ending up behind bars.
Only not if you are Katie Price. Not if you check into the Priory. And not if you are ‘bad at paperwork’. I could say more, but I don’t want to upset her mental health.

• Heart
My ex did his community service sorting through bags of stained clothes in the backroom of a charity shop, if skanky gets that for hers, she will feel right at home.

She will try sell it all on Depop. lol

• Haha

Hollytoot317

That’s the first time I’ve seen Loose Women in years. And will be the last. They spoke about KP as poor KP, we must look at addiction more holistically.
Yeah? While you’re at it, can you look at excessive debts, multiple driving offences, collapsed/hidden businesses, selling tat, naffing off on holiday all the time, mutilating surgery and let’snot forget she insists she isn’t and never has been an addict!
GET IN THE BIN.

• Angry
  • Heart