Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Let us not forget that once upon a long ago KP being in court today would have made the front page of the tabloids .... Not anymore skanky ... Your 15 minutes are over ... Who actually carries an envelope about with 'signed tv contracts' written on it ??? With who ... Not a mainstream channel that's for sure, you couldn't even get an interview on one of them now ... Not after today ... GMB, Lorraine, Loose Women or This Morning won't even be interested anymore because their audience is appalled by your recent behaviour ... ITV2 won't be Interested in your 'crazy life' because it's actually just really boring ... Except for the drugs, alcohol, illegal driving and slapgate, none of those things would be suitable for a reality show .. you are mostly alone with Carol, have limited contact with all of your kids and apart from the above you do bugger all except pretend to have injuries, have more plastic surgery, walk around near the Priory sign or in random streets wearing tracksuits with Biffa and go on holiday every other week ... NO ONE CARES ... NO ONE IS INTERESTED ANYMORE ... FUCK OFF, WHEN YOU SEE A SIGN SAYING FUCK OFF THEN FUCK OFF SOME MORE ... DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM AND PERMANENTLY FUCK OFF ... no one will even notice that you have gone, you are that irrelevant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

ishaggedhughjackman

I lurk here but I don’t usually post on these threads - I’m more of a Goodger scrunchie - but I wanted to pop on and share my two cents…

I’m a lawyer and unfortunately what happened at her sentencing was the best the judge could do. Essentially, the magistrate that released her after the first hearing royally cocked up because they did so on the condition that she “attend” a rehab program at the Priory. What this meant was that all she actually had to do was show up at the priory and complete a designated course and she would have a “legitimate expectation” not to be sent to prison. The judge who sentenced her had her hands tied - all she could do was hand the prison sentence on a suspended basis.

I don’t think that the initial magistrate made the right call. She’s done those Priory rehab things so many times that it’s clear it wasn’t going to work so it should never have been a condition for release. She should have simply been bailed on standard terms like those of us who can’t afford the likes of the priory would have been, and she could have been jailed today.

Unfortunately I think the secretary for justice would have to step in now to overturn this because it would mean a deviation from the sentencing guidelines and overturning a valid decision made by a sitting judge. So I wouldn’t hold your breath.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

Percussion

Good to see that Sussex and Surrey Police are considering their position and their official statement says “We are now exploring whether we can appeal this sentence”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Kelmum

I can’t tell you all how angry I am at this sentence..but I’m not surprised.
Two years ago my niece was driving home from work and was hit head on by a drunk drugged driver she was hit so hard she was air lifted to hospital and was in a coma with multiple head and body injuries, she was in a coma for about 5 weeks and in hospital for 3 months having multiple surgeries due to her injuries. Her daughter was 5 at the time and she was allowed in to see her mummy and the consultants said this would help her recover anyway she now has partial brain injury so she cannot look after her little girl, she now lives in assisted living accommodation and although she has lots of contact with her child she simply isn’t capable of being her full time mummy. She has severe depression she has tried several times to take her own life because of her new life isn’t what it was a fun caring amazing mum. And the drivers were found ( they went on the run ) and guess what neither went to prison just had to attend drug and alcohol rehab and this wasnt one of the drivers 1st offences so these two pieces of absolute shite got away with destroying a child’s life a mothers life and a family’s life and yes we were very lucky she didn’t die having been told several times she might whilst in hospital. I had no expectations of KP ever going to jail yesterday because seemingly if you drive drugged up and pissed you are given a piss poor sentence this justice system is a bloody joke and I truly pray those two who ruined my beautiful nieces life and KP get their Karma I truly hope and pray they do 🙏 you horrible disgusting vile bastards

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Crowbag

VIP Member
Why did anyone think she would be humble, embarrassed, ashamed etc?
Why are people shocked that she's out tonight doing whatever she is doing?

She doesn't care.
It doesn't matter to her.
She’s doing whatever she wants because she can.
Folk are making the mistake of expecting her to behave like a decent person - it's never going to happen. She knows exactly how to play the system, she's done it for decades and has no reason to stop.

Her solicitor will have told her what sentence to expect, they will have known about the Priory strategy, she took the piss turning up looking like a tramp and she got away with it. Again.

Expect an onslaught of selling shite, photos of the kids, everything. If she can she will go on holiday.
She’s public enemy number one, getting loads of attention, making money from it, and loving every second. If she can't be famous as a tits out model anymore she will lap up being a pantomime baddy.

Why am i saying this? Mostly because it's not great reading how very upset and in some cases distressed people are. She's really not worth it. Hopefully she'll fuck it all up soon, but in the meantime just be gentle with yourselves.

And thank everything that your hair doesn't look like hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

PTMe

Chatty Member
Every time someone goes to the Daily Mail to put a negative comment on an article about her you are literally giving her money. She knows everyone hates her, she doesn't care, negative comments are clicks on articles about her, and while she gets clicks she gets paid. Don't click on articles and don't comment. It's being ignored she hates. Not negativity, in fact negativity is keeping her in the headlines right now. The less clicks she gets, the less articles get published. People who dislike her are the ones giving her publicity right now. Madness.
She cares. She cares that she's had her fame and is past it. She cares that 'her products' don't sell out anymore. She absolutely cares that she's hated. Trust me!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
heading towards 10k comments in the Mail. Havent seen one supportive one-everyone is outraged and says the same thing.
Kids? Ninth offense? Drink AND drugs?
NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!
its absurd.

• Angry
Reactions: 60

PurpleLennie

I was so furious with the lack of punishment that I couldn’t even bring myself to comment on the last thread (also, my son insisted on making 32 packets of reindeer dust for his friends at school while I was trying to make Christmas cards on my Cricut for our family and juggling the dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer while trying to get ready to leave the country on Saturday!)

Every police force in the UK should refuse to take part on drink drive campaigns between now and Christmas cos this just pisses all over any effort to keep the roads safe - there will be people out there who haven’t already had 6 driving bans who might not see the harm in drinking and driving because she’s shown you can get away with it.

She’s a disgrace!

Sophie commenting on her Instagram pic of how she’s jot embarrassed and how she has been honest with her mental health makes me feel sick - clearly things are just back to normal in her world now and she will just brazen it out and continue flogging her cheap shit that nobody wants to buy!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

woowoono2

Chatty Member
There once was a dickhead called Coal
Who used to be on the dole
Until he hooked up with Skanky
Now he’s called Wanky
Tattlers wish he’d get back in his hole 🕳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Can’t stand The Scum, but oh my, she has pissed them off big style. Prob wasn’t best to have kept biting the hand that feeds eh Skanky and Wanky.

Damning headline and article, let’s hope they keep up a campaign against her and her ludicrous lifestyle. Appears they‘ve taken on board that people are rightly appalled and indignant about her sentencing. Won’t hold my breath, but for today they’ve turned on her.

0409DA9B-CA18-4D1B-8FA7-927F5B38E203.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Reading all the comments on the local Horsham Facebook pages tonight I think I’d be correct in saying she’s not very popular around here.

• Haha
  • Heart

MitziAdele

VIP Member
New Thread, old one over ran AGAIN!!

Well done Stapleyourtongue for the winning title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...p-no-more-get-out-of-jail-cards.25401/page-55

Katie got away with it AGAIN, Justice in the UK sucks!

Heartbreaking 💔 and that skanky bitch will be sitting whoo whooing tonight because she didn't get sent down. She will be glugging the vodka and snorting the coke because she only ever cares about herself. 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

VIP Member
New Thread, old one over ran AGAIN!!

Well done Stapleyourtongue for the winning title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...p-no-more-get-out-of-jail-cards.25401/page-55

Katie got away with it AGAIN, Justice in the UK sucks!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is how she can afford to travel, spend the money on luxuries as she does and why it isn’t looked into, it all seems very dodgy and I’d be 🤬 if she owed me money and carried on like that. I appreciate she‘ll be given freebies to promote those gifting her but surely not to that extent.
EXACTLY what the bankruptcy court want to know.

This is what she was supposed to be grilled about while she was hiding in the Priory. She will have a 3 hour public examination in February. She has been obstructive, despite promising to comply. Failing to comply with the Official Receiver is an offence along with all the other bankruptcy offences, so this is where it is hoped the bankruptcy can be made criminal and therefore activate her suspended sentence. The Insolvency P is doing everything by the book, so there is absolutely no wiggle room. There were delays as lots of new information was put forward, plus 2 new witnesses.

Yes, she gets freebies, but she also spends as fast as she gets it, especially cash.
As Cloudchaser T said, she has been given THREE opportunities to resolve the bankruptcy
Turning up to court carrying a designer bag which could pay off what she still owes Harvey's Blind school. You just couldn't make it up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50