Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder (hypothetically) if the judge offered KP 2 years jail time or no jail time, but having to leave behind all fame, social media and press, what she'd choose? Reckon she'd rather do a reality show about 'Pricey's Prison Days' or sell her dropped soap to her idiotic followers than sink into anonymity.

Reactions: 23
Hello Carol Woods..you look more feminine then Katie ..the beard needs a trim though 🤭 x.

Resizer_16141935268730.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And hopefully the bankrupcy court too. Everyone knows she's hid earnings. Its Only a matter of the trustees digging and a few people coming forward.
She has neither a management team or an accountant capable of covering up the bankruptcy laws she's broken. 2022 is going to be her worst nightmare
Oh, well said 👏👍✌

Oh Pear.... I think you need a little lie down.
The controlling and coercive arrest means that it is who we think it is....
He has not seen the kids and when she did she is supervised. Harvey probably has a carer with him, who's just not pictured.
Read the comments on the newspaper stories 98% are negative.... The British public don't like her.
The poor me story was started by KP herself as you well know and ended by KP herself even faster because of snow.
The investigation continues, he's now RUI'd, it's not with the CPS yet and they are obviously continuing with a victimless prosecution, hence he has no more bail cons and their Socials are littered with pics of them together.... Remember that brief period when there wasn't.... That's another massive hint we know who it is.

Enjoy your lie down.
What does RUI'd mean please?

You mean like a Christmas Carol ? 🤣🤣
Ooh, I nodded off for a moment there: There were a couple of Carol singers outside. Much to my surprise, when I opened the door, there stood a Woody Xmas tree and a mental elf belting out 'Oh Cum All Ye Unfaithful' followed the haunting strains of Hurricane. (Well it must be all that wind lately.) Strangely too, all my wine was missing!

Thank you 😄😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx

As suggested from the last thread by @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy 😄😄😘 xx and @SewerGrapes 😄😄😘for reading it that way xx.

View attachment 893784

Back later tonight I'm on page 1. 🥰💖😘 xx
Oh you fluffy little genius @Pom Bear ~ I bow down to you x

I see my baby hear every weekend unless im in Vegas, Turkey or off my face
Ooh, I've had a possible Eureka moment: They are in accomodation in Harveys' care home - hence the 'living out of a suitcase.' The room is quite bog-standard isn't it? And I reckon the kitchen cooking scene is in the facility.Taking the dogs along to spend time with H, the little time she may have left, that is. Shame she has to plug those H.Potter-type hats and splash this private time everywhere. Fits her long-term sob-story narrative on the day of reckoning....

That made me laugh way more than it should have 🤣
Me too - I had to run for a Tena Lady!

Cawl is a roadman 😂
Well Skanky pisses in lunch-boxes so hey, why not?

Hello Carol Woods..you look more feminine then Katie ..the beard needs a trim though 🤭 x.

View attachment 894291
Wouldn't he look luverly as the Mona Lisa, @Pom Bear ! ;)😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My heart breaks looking at poor old Harv.With his love of frogs,his iPad,carrot cake.He obviously doesn't like Carl,is frightened and unhappy,anxious.I imagine he has his happy little weekly routine with his carers and friends there where he is comforted and secure.Then comes performing seal time.How many takes does it need to get the phrases right? How much has that young man been through? How many men/father figures,how much drugs and fights? If he was a mainstream child without his many challenges that would still be enough to have consequences.The one person in the world that is supposed to be his advocate,his fight to the death for him..is basically his biggest strain and burden.
i would think his carers are monitoring him and the situation, and will intervene if skanky and wanky are indeed affecting his wellbeing. as he is now an adult,she will have no say. all this takes time' but his needs will be put first.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know fine well who it is!
wonder why shes wanting someone to say it on here

I presumed the bill was for 5….that Chris bloke and his girlfriend who I’m presuming are the ones filming for the YouTube tit (this I’ve no idea who they are)….so I guess he’s probably the one who had to pay 🤣
prob chris will pay the bill , keep the receipt and claim it back as work expense , hes the only one paying taxes i think

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yep, Katie just confirming that she is on a mission to prove that she can't go to prison because she has to see Harvey every weekend.
SO transparent.
So Katie 👋 saying you see your son EVERY WEEKEND means no more holidays, or did you just mean every weekend until 15th 🤔 then if you get away with it again, straight out of the country 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.