Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, Katie just confirming that she is on a mission to prove that she can't go to prison because she has to see Harvey every weekend.
SO transparent.
If that judge believes that then he/she really is as big a twit as wanky is!

Can you do Pwicey? If they haven't got male to male you could try female to male and see if it'll accept the request.
He/she does not need the pussycat eyes nor the Russian lips though.
Do they have a filter that turns "bleeping Mess into "Remotely Human" for skanky?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear, I,m nearly in tears here for poor Harvey, Obvious how she preps him want she wants him to say, Carl standing beside him mouthing the words along with Harvey. Why has someone not stepped in years ago to protect Harvey from his mother using him like this, it makes my BLOOD BOIL 😑😑😑😑😑 this weekend visit isnt about Harvey its about her doing anything to promote the " Harvey" clothing no doubt her benefiting financially in her usual under the table way
I absolutely hate that photo. Wanky deliberately putting his arm round Harvey to prove to people they are wrong about Wanky not liking H, the use of H for self promotion bec that is all skanky has left, promo of his products that he won’t have a clue about and filming him. Give the lad some privacy. So glad he is at least away at residential college away from the monster that is his mother most of the time

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Harvey looks like he wants to be rescued. (He's eaten his ton of chips though).
Way to go skanky - you go ahead and undo all the good things the residential have done in encouraging H to eat decent food instead of MUCK. You take him out, stuff him full of chips and carrot cake in your ailing quest to show what a brilyunt muvva yew arr

And @Pears, do your own feckin' research!
start with the wiki on here - lern sum Troofs abaht yer darlin' skankmonster!!

Fairly sure she's had a tummy tuck, but any pic of it looks like there's a sheet of plastic under the skin. It's really odd.
Yep its corrugated roof plastic, the sort you put on those little greenhouses. When it is recycled it will make a fine collection of Persil bottles

As mentioned earlier the rest of it is plastic so why would it's gut be any different?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Way to go skanky - you go ahead and undo all the good things the residential have done in encouraging H to eat decent food instead of MUCK. You take him out, stuff him full of chips and carrot cake in your ailing quest to show what a brilyunt muvva yew arr
Harvey does not look any different than when he went in to residential care - to me.

Reactions: 8
That video on her story with crawl putting his arm around Harv and literally mouthing what he’s saying. I wonder how many times that poor boy was made to practice those lines like a performing seal. It’s exploitation. I don’t understand how it’s never been reported on and how she keeps getting away with it!
Does anyone know if she’s actually seen in person Princess or Junior since her return from LV? B&J have been dumped off - probably because Harvey having special needs is more beneficial to her court case. She only ever cares about herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Hello Carol Woods..you look more feminine then Katie ..the beard needs a trim though 🀭 x.

View attachment 894291
Easy mistake to make but in fact that's Carole Coleslaw, the UK's Eurovision entry for 2022. Carole will be performing a cover of the Prodigy's 1997 hit, Smack My witch Up.
(well it worked for Austria in 2014 and let's face it we have no hope otherwise.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This was exactly my thoughts. Just a huge plate of chips for Harvey. All healthy eating out the window. These pictures really bug me. Katie looking like a crazy person and Harv looking subdued and Cole looking like he is about to leg it.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
But for all we know he's maintained regular access to H and kept it private.
No way kp would publicise that.
According to her he's done nothing since H was born.
Perhaps he has. Who knows. He maybe refusing to engage in a slanging match with her. We only have her side. I hope he does see Harvey

Reactions: 14
So no sign of KP on the IAC highlights last night again, for the only person who was on the show TWICE, (you know), ITV don't seem interested. (y)

• Haha
I think Harvey has lost quite a bit of weight since going away, last year she was doing sob stories on how he was 29 stone, he looks thinner, especially around the face recently. I imagine she will always give him what he wants and let the carers deal with it, the same strategy with the other kids, letting them act out and then go home to their dads all hyped up so they have to deal with it.

h1.jpg

But for all we know he's maintained regular access to H and kept it private.
No way kp would publicise that.
According to her he's done nothing since H was born.
Yes, I've thought this might be the case all along. He's under no obligation to tell The Scum every time he visits or what he pays for. He may have thought that H had too many dads coming and going through his life with their mum causing drama all the time, so he limited his contact to make things simpler and less confusing for Harvey. He said that KP made it 'impossible' to see Harvey, I imagine there was lots of manipulation of H to get revenge on his dad.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
More dodgy dealing from Cole
What an absolute lowlife this tool is.

Oh I'm still having the nightmares. I'm
currently having counselling . Everytime I make a wooden willy in my greenhouse I get flashbacks and have to put my bolier suit on 60 degrees Winepig. Those images will be seared on my retinas forever and my corneas are burnt out. That's why earlier I couldn't distinguish a snowflake from a star on our profile hats. I only had an eye test on Friday and they seem to have deteriorated badly since then
Ha hhhaaa I'm still laughing at those old off white pants. Surely if you're doing pics to make money you'd put some decent gear on?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I think it was a horrible weekend to witness. Harvey made to perform again like the circus act she turns him into with that thing getting in on the act to. The disgusting promoting of those stupid sponges, the horrible tacky meal out consisting of a mountain of chips, just everything seemed so wrong and unsavoury. Also her looking wired and manic again and talking non stop, bet the staff were pleased when they'd gone, surely they wouldn't condone her using the visit to flog tat? I thought they'd have more say. Maybe we should all email our concerns.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think Harvey has lost quite a bit of weight since going away, last year she was doing sob stories on how he was 29 stone, he looks thinner, especially around the face recently. I imagine she will always give him what he wants and let the carers deal with it, the same strategy with the other kids, letting them act out and then go home to their dads all hyped up so they have to deal with it.

View attachment 894624

Yes, I've thought this might be the case all along. He's under no obligation to tell The Scum every time he visits or what he pays for. He may have thought that H had too many dads coming and going through his life with their mum causing drama all the time, so he limited his contact to make things simpler and less confusing for Harvey. He said that KP made it 'impossible' to see Harvey, I imagine there was lots of manipulation of H to get revenge on his dad.
Harvey has diabetes, she will have been told, shown, reminded, nagged hundreds of times on what to feed him. The chips are carbs, which convert to sugar. She knows this. Dread to think what his blood sugar reading is after that meal. She's killing him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Harvey has diabetes, she will have been told, shown, reminded, nagged hundreds of times on what to feed him. The chips are carbs, which convert to sugar. She knows this. Dread to think what his blood sugar reading is after that meal. She's killing him.
She won't care, it's all about treating him so that he's easier to deal with for her in that short visit! I wonder if when he lived in the MM his blood sugar was up and down all the time and that caused tantrums? None of it his fault of course. I mean a whole, feckin, carrot cake as a treat for god's sake.
Yes it has a few carrots in but still a load of sugar!

• Angry
  • Sad
She won't care, it's all about treating him so that he's easier to deal with for her in that short visit! I wonder if when he lived in the MM his blood sugar was up and down all the time and that caused tantrums? None of it his fault of course.
Mr Dayn has diabetes, so do half his family, so I know exactly what she'll have been told. Every day the damage to Harveys heart, kidneys, I know it's not easy as Harvey wants what he shouldn't have, but come on, that mound of chips is beyond anything anyone needs. I've said it before on here, but he'll die before he's thirty if this carries on.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh, well said πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒ

What does RUI'd mean please?

Ooh, I nodded off for a moment there: There were a couple of Carol singers outside. Much to my surprise, when I opened the door, there stood a Woody Xmas tree and a mental elf belting out 'Oh Cum All Ye Unfaithful' followed the haunting strains of Hurricane. (Well it must be all that wind lately.) Strangely too, all my wine was missing!

Oh you fluffy little genius @Pom Bear ~ I bow down to you x

Ooh, I've had a possible Eureka moment: They are in accomodation in Harveys' care home - hence the 'living out of a suitcase.' The room is quite bog-standard isn't it? And I reckon the kitchen cooking scene is in the facility.Taking the dogs along to spend time with H, the little time she may have left, that is. Shame she has to plug those H.Potter-type hats and splash this private time everywhere. Fits her long-term sob-story narrative on the day of reckoning....

Me too - I had to run for a Tena Lady!

Well Skanky pisses in lunch-boxes so hey, why not?

Wouldn't he look luverly as the Mona Lisa, @Pom Bear ! ;)😁
see my earlier post for what RUI means

Reactions: 7
I expect he will have to take Daddy's car back today that he borrowed for the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.