Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks looking at poor old Harv.With his love of frogs,his iPad,carrot cake.He obviously doesn't like Carl,is frightened and unhappy,anxious.I imagine he has his happy little weekly routine with his carers and friends there where he is comforted and secure.Then comes performing seal time.How many takes does it need to get the phrases right? How much has that young man been through? How many men/father figures,how much drugs and fights? If he was a mainstream child without his many challenges that would still be enough to have consequences.The one person in the world that is supposed to be his advocate,his fight to the death for him..is basically his biggest strain and burden.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Harvey looks in shock. That poor man. Treated like a performing seal for madam and bully boy.
Poor Harvey. I hope the carers and socialworkers protect him. He's a different case not just because of his needs but the other kids, the other 4 have responsible fathers with good stepmothers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Fairly sure she's had a tummy tuck, but any pic of it looks like there's a sheet of plastic under the skin. It's really odd.
You can tell by the shape of the belly button … Ive had one 🤣🤣 mines the same 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My heart breaks looking at poor old Harv.With his love of frogs,his iPad,carrot cake.He obviously doesn't like Carl,is frightened and unhappy,anxious.I imagine he has his happy little weekly routine with his carers and friends there where he is comforted and secure.Then comes performing seal time.How many takes does it need to get the phrases right? How much has that young man been through? How many men/father figures,how much drugs and fights? If he was a mainstream child without his many challenges that would still be enough to have consequences.The one person in the world that is supposed to be his advocate,his fight to the death for him..is basically his biggest strain and burden.
I agree and I know his father has been painted as an uncaring father and pwicey made contact difficult but Dwight. Harvey is your son. No good chucking money at him and think that's okay. Time spent with a child is better than just chucking money at him and walking away.... Harvey is your flesh and blood and a human being. Don't your family want to know him. He's a lovely young man and he's being used. Step up and look after him

Reactions: 18
It's obvious that money is more important than her son - some Mother's love, eh 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Your half Sister's current "the one " perhaps Sophie??
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.

Harvey is essentially an adult now.
Carl hasnt been near her kids since the incident.
The attacker is no longer under any bail conditions!

Yes,it’s all been a bit quiet from the family since the heartfelt instagram pleas. Do you think they’ll Have Carl round at Christmas?
A Christmas Carol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fairly sure she's had a tummy tuck, but any pic of it looks like there's a sheet of plastic under the skin. It's really odd.
She could be wearing a breast plate to cover possible scars, it's a crossdressers trick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She could be wearing a breast plate to cover possible scars, it's a crossdressers trick.
Maybe, but even in her bikini pics and those Thailand pics with boyson 🤢 her gut looked plasticated. I don't think there's any bit of her that isn't buggered up. She should wear one if those head to toe outfits, like Kim Kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree and I know his father has been painted as an uncaring father and pwicey made contact difficult but Dwight. Harvey is your son. No good chucking money at him and think that's okay. Time spent with a child is better than just chucking money at him and walking away.... Harvey is your flesh and blood and a human being. Don't your family want to know him. He's a lovely young man and he's being used. Step up and look after him
But for all we know he's maintained regular access to H and kept it private.
No way kp would publicise that.
According to her he's done nothing since H was born.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.