Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time Keiron’s Only Fans got mentioned a couple of threads ago ; coz I bloody had to go & look at his gross photos again didn’t I ?
I’d had a couple of wines & inspiration struck .

I laughed for a full 15 minutes & couldn’t wait for someone to notice it 😂😂
Oh I'm still having the nightmares. I'm
currently having counselling . Everytime I make a wooden willy in my greenhouse I get flashbacks and have to put my bolier suit on 60 degrees Winepig. Those images will be seared on my retinas forever and my corneas are burnt out. That's why earlier I couldn't distinguish a snowflake from a star on our profile hats. I only had an eye test on Friday and they seem to have deteriorated badly since then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yep, Katie just confirming that she is on a mission to prove that she can't go to prison because she has to see Harvey every weekend.
SO transparent.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I still weirdly wanna see these photos! God this thread is making me 🤪🤪🤪🤪
There is a link a few threads back , likely if you Google it some will come up .

So to speak 🤣🤣
But they are censored whereas the link on here wasn’t 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, Katie just confirming that she is on a mission to prove that she can't go to prison because she has to see Harvey every weekend.
SO transparent.
That mare is shitting her pants. Makes a change from pissing them

😎
I still weirdly wanna see these photos! God this thread is making me 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Brace yourself. Be brave. We are all here for you to help you recover😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Faceapp fun, all I did was use one filter...male to female.

FaceApp_1638137059781.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How bloody old is that photo? Her hair is really dark and didn't she only have highlights the other day??
Yes that was taken in the honeymoon phase. They just sit there now waiting for the next pizza to arrive or anything else to amuse themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How bloody old is that photo? Her hair is really dark and didn't she only have highlights the other day??
I try not to make direct eye contact with the hair! Doesn't matter which colour, it all reminds me that I need to mop my floor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m fairness I just lifted the most feminine one I could find- I was looking for the one from a few days ago where he was driving & she filtered the duck out if it to the point that he looked like a drag Queen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.