Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Dayn has diabetes, so do half his family, so I know exactly what she'll have been told. Every day the damage to Harveys heart, kidneys, I know it's not easy as Harvey wants what he shouldn't have, but come on, that mound of chips is beyond anything anyone needs. I've said it before on here, but he'll die before he's thirty if this carries on.
IF he did die because of the crap she feeds him, knowing he has diabetes, then she should be charged with manslaughter or child neglect at the least 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
IF he did die because of the crap she feeds him, knowing he has diabetes, then she should be charged with manslaughter or child neglect at the least 😡
Needs to face the music for its drink and drug driving charge first. Tick Tock, is it the 15 Dec yet? Anything less than a custodial sentence, with its previous taken in to account, would be a travesty.

Reactions: 19
She won't care, it's all about treating him so that he's easier to deal with for her in that short visit! I wonder if when he lived in the MM his blood sugar was up and down all the time and that caused tantrums? None of it his fault of course. I mean a whole, feckin, carrot cake as a treat for god's sake.
Yes it has a few carrots in but still a load of sugar!
There are 4 things really playing on my mind:

1. OK, she's making a carrot cake with Harvey (love to see how that tit shower turned out. Bet 'Great British Bake Off' contestants are worried - not). She normally gives him Tesco Finest, look at the content for a sixth of a cake!

2. Why are the college/carers/social services allowing her to come to the college with a film crew and exploit him for, IMHO, financial gain for her? So wrong, and again IMHO, this well regarded Residential College will start getting negative press, just like The Priory has.

3. I just cannot compute the blatant way she is behaving with a total disregard for the severity of what she has done. Dancing, laughing, joking, flogging shite, complaining about the press. SHE WAS CAUGHT (AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S THE FIRST TIME SHE'S DONE IT) DRUNK, DRUGGED, DRIVING WHILST BANNED, NO LICENCE, NO INSURANCE! If she had hit someone they would have had no recourse and I'm assuming it was a car of Carols dads car lot so he's probably had to pay for repairs. Bet he's chuffed.

4. But the thing that puzzles me most is was this a planned ploy to support her MH claim for court? The reason I say this is her mad, irrational behaviour, looking off her face on god know what most of the time. Also, she must have been wearing a seatbelt when 'she rolled' the car. We all know she rarely wears one and I can't imagine when shitfaced she would. She doesn't even make her kids wear one. Finally, my brother-in-laws brother works in a car stunt company and has said it is so easy to roll a car, especially a 4x4. Just need a ramp and to know what you are doing. You can apparently roll one with minimum damage bar the odd dent. Sand is best but grass minimises damage apparently.

Also the guy who apparently rescued her from the car has never been heard of again.

Hope Carol brought his sink plunger back from LV that he used to remove dents from the hire car to use on the BMW!

She won't care, it's all about treating him so that he's easier to deal with for her in that short visit! I wonder if when he lived in the MM his blood sugar was up and down all the time and that caused tantrums? None of it his fault of course. I mean a whole, feckin, carrot cake as a treat for god's sake.
Yes it has a few carrots in but still a load of sugar!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Needs to face the music for its drink and drug driving charge first. Tick Tock, is it the 15 Dec yet? Anything less than a custodial sentence, with its previous taken in to account, would be a travesty.
Fingers crossed she does get jailed, but with this monster you never know Alex

Reactions: 17
It’s pretty clear to see that everything we chat about is being read by them.
It is.
And as they are reading it I thought I would mention that chances are she will get a suspended sentence on 15th.
However once that has happened the receiver in the bankruptcy case will push for criminal proceedings against her. Everyone has had enough of her not helping and finding every excuse under the sun to delay proceedings.
If then convicted (which will be easy as she has broken multiple bankruptcy conditions) that will activate the suspended sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Mr Dayn has diabetes, so do half his family, so I know exactly what she'll have been told. Every day the damage to Harveys heart, kidneys, I know it's not easy as Harvey wants what he shouldn't have, but come on, that mound of chips is beyond anything anyone needs. I've said it before on here, but he'll die before he's thirty if this carries on.
Well fortunately he's in a residential place now and 95% of the time and won't be fed by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harvey has diabetes, she will have been told, shown, reminded, nagged hundreds of times on what to feed him. The chips are carbs, which convert to sugar. She knows this. Dread to think what his blood sugar reading is after that meal. She's killing him.
I've always thought this. She is killing him. It's a simple as that. He isn't going to make old bones if she has anything to do with it. It's absolutely tragic for the lad but very clear to see.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've always thought this. She is killing him. It's a simple as that. He isn't going to make old bones if she has anything to do with it. It's absolutely tragic for the lad but very clear to see.
I completely agree with you. Any normal parent would have made sure that he was eating healthy meals from being a young child. Carrot cake is not a healthy meal. She is a lazy witch who cannot be bothered to make sure that he is fed properly, so just throw Carrot Cake at him to keep him quite.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi folks
Sorry I don’t come on here very much nowadays,

A couple of questions. Re recent story, is she really staying in hotel or is that cobblers? I didn’t think hotels even pet friendly ones allowed dogs on the bed?

Has the channel 4 programme been scrapped totally or suspended until result of court case?

When I read the Daily Mail article I thought just how obvious can one person be, ie the mention of weekly visits to see Harvey, the sympathy for living out of a suitcase. Katie thinks she is so clever. My cucumber is more intelligent and currently he’s half frozen and about to go rotten on the inside!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The suitcase/homeless remark was a wind-up.
No, dogs aren't allowed on beds, even in a dog-friendly hotel (and there aren't many of those).
I reckon the BBC have ditched the Harvey sequel because of Katie's drink/drug driving affair, so she is attempting to continue it herself on YouTube, in the same way as no TV company is interested in her views on IAC, so she's forcing it all on us via IG.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The suitcase/homeless remark was a wind-up.
No, dogs aren't allowed on beds, even in a dog-friendly hotel (and there aren't many of those).
I reckon the BBC have ditched the Harvey sequel because of Katie's drink/drug driving affair, so she is attempting to continue it herself on YouTube, in the same way as no TV company is interested in her views on IAC, so she's forcing it all on us via IG.
She was staying at the Doubletree Hilton in Cheltenham, they do allow dogs at an extra £15, (doesn't say how many dogs) but yes, can't imagine they should be jumping on the beds, as well as putting your feet up on the white covers while wearing trainers!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just to lighten things up here,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry, but I've got the most terrible feeling it's just going to be endlessly adjourned like everything else. If she comes out punching the air on the court steps like last time I give up on the laws of this country. Also if she gets off with the usual slap on the wrist it should provide everybody in prison for the same thing with the right to appeal. Why should she get off this with yet another ban?😡😡

I'm most concerned about point 2 Blue, in fact I'm going to email the college this morning querying this and asking them if they are aware how badly this reflects on them. I really thought this would stop when he went there.

Does anybody else think it's strange that the mystery man who supposedly rescued her from the overturned car has never been seen or heard of? Blue just jogged my memory.
I wish I could say youve got this completely wrong,but you have summed it up perfectly.Its not going to be a custodial.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.