Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.
Oh Pear.... I think you need a little lie down.
The controlling and coercive arrest means that it is who we think it is....
He has not seen the kids and when she did she is supervised. Harvey probably has a carer with him, who's just not pictured.
Read the comments on the newspaper stories 98% are negative.... The British public don't like her.
The poor me story was started by KP herself as you well know and ended by KP herself even faster because of snow.
The investigation continues, he's now RUI'd, it's not with the CPS yet and they are obviously continuing with a victimless prosecution, hence he has no more bail cons and their Socials are littered with pics of them together.... Remember that brief period when there wasn't.... That's another massive hint we know who it is.

Enjoy your lie down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
New thread 🧵🥰 x.

I'm on page 45 and just got to the part about @Winepig profile photo and keiren singing carols 😄😄😄 x.

That made me laugh and so I made this lol 😄🥰🤗😘 xx

Can you spot him 😄

View attachment 893659

Loooooooool 🤭

View attachment 893641
And I thought I only made my Husband laugh 😂😂😂

This is genius Pom - your visual gags are excellent 😀

This is so true.. we have little glimpses of who he could be without her input and control.. I firmly believe she is an hindrance to his life.. Even when the drs in America said he wasn't blind and had a good range of sight. She told her mum in the car.. no mum he's blind !!! Everything she does is for attention on her..
MUNCHAUSIN by PROXY
Or in her case MUNCHAUSIN by PRICEY...

That's my next title if anyone would like to add to it.
Harvey is a fantastic example of MUNCHAUSIN by PROXY aka PROXY...

PRICEY
Munchausen by Poxy ….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The feeling I get it is, they've all washed their hands of her, and rightly so. She's making a mockery of them.
I've been wondering this.... I did ask about her Sophie the other day. I was surprised that S wasn't there when KP had B&J.
I reckon AFP only saw her then to facilitate KP seeing hers kids and to see them herself.

I'm still intrigued as to whether she will see P&J - J, I think has decided nope!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And I thought I only made my Husband laugh 😂😂😂

This is genius Pom - your visual gags are excellent 😀

Munchausen by Poxy ….
Winepig I was laughing my arse off at your profile pic. When did you change it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
More dodgy dealing from Cole
What does he mean 'win'? He's flogging some fake investment scam. if you were able to make millions in investments why would you waste time
advertising on Instagram to people with a few 100 quid? Have the 2 blockheads learned nothing from the last scammer Skanky endorsed? ....oh yes, that's right they don't care and have no morals.

PomBear you are a legend. Keep them coming x

Lovely underbite Coke I mean Cole. He looks like he cuming on the second pic. Reminded me of Kieran
Well it does mention 'members' and £300, must be his idea of a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Winepig I was laughing my arse off at your profile pic. When did you change it?
Last time Keiron’s Only Fans got mentioned a couple of threads ago ; coz I bloody had to go & look at his gross photos again didn’t I ?
I’d had a couple of wines & inspiration struck .

I laughed for a full 15 minutes & couldn’t wait for someone to notice it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I get the feeling most of her posts are for us Tattlers benefit.

Dumbass. We know you better than You know yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last time Keiron’s Only Fans got mentioned a couple of threads ago ; coz I bloody had to go & look at his gross photos again didn’t I ?
I’d had a couple of wines & inspiration struck .

I laughed for a full 15 minutes & couldn’t wait for someone to notice it 😂😂
I still weirdly wanna see these photos! God this thread is making me 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.