Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP is hideous. She doesn’t give a tit about Harvey, it’s all for show. She has people who are paid to REALLY care for him. She even refers to him as “it” to the staff. She’s revolting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The courts don’t jail mothers of children with special needs. It doesn’t happen. It shouldn’t ever happen. As to paying ninety quid for three adults pub lunch. Yes, I can see that, especially these country places with a half decent chef. The judge in Katies case would have his sentenced thrown out if he said in summation that his verdict had been influenced by seeing Daily Mail articles. The press coverage counts for nothing.
She isn't the mother of a special needs child.. he is in care... since her money stopped when he turned 18.. up till then Amy and every other boyfriend/ family member/ neighbour minded him for weeks at a time. Stop with the crap your talking and learn a lesson...yes the judge can jail her..
She hasn't got any of her 5 children in her care .. and she committed numerous driving offences plus drug and alcohol and lots of other offences. She is a bankrupt drug addict with a tenancy for bullying and deceiving people . TRUTH...
JUDGE will see all of this and react accordingly. FACT.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Where is AFP at the moment? Thought she might pop up during these weekend visits to Harvey, he must miss her.
Yes,it’s all been a bit quiet from the family since the heartfelt instagram pleas. Do you think they’ll Have Carl round at Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20,

I want to know who this man is.
Why ???? What difference does it make to you...Try learning a little of bit of compassion and understanding for everyone who KP has her in the last 20 years... including her CHILDREN

Reactions: 27
Why ???? What difference does it make to you...Try learning a little of bit of compassion and understanding for everyone who KP has her in the last 20 years... including her CHILDREN
# HURT ... the moral of this story is don't get MAD get EVEN....you're going down pricey one way or another... Tick Tock !!! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She isn't the mother of a special needs child.. he is in care... since her money stopped when he turned 18.. up till then Amy and every other boyfriend/ family member/ neighbour minded him for weeks at a time. Stop with the crap your talking and learn a lesson...yes the judge can jail her..
She hasn't got any of her 5 children in her care .. and she committed numerous driving offences plus drug and alcohol and lots of other offences. She is a bankrupt drug addict with a tenancy for bullying and deceiving people . TRUTH...
JUDGE will see all of this and react accordingly. FACT.
And hopefully the bankrupcy court too. Everyone knows she's hid earnings. Its Only a matter of the trustees digging and a few people coming forward.
She has neither a management team or an accountant capable of covering up the bankruptcy laws she's broken. 2022 is going to be her worst nightmare

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Doing up Harvey’s room, not a hole in sight 🤔
They'll be holes in the walls soon when Harvey realises the witch sold his beloved Frog decorations, that he only had for five minutes - that's IF he's as violent as she makes out

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread 🧵🥰 x.

I'm on page 45 and just got to the part about @Winepig profile photo and keiren singing carols 😄😄😄 x.

That made me laugh and so I made this lol 😄🥰🤗😘 xx

Can you spot him 😄

Resizer_16381303470530.jpg

Loooooooool 🤭

Resizer_16381299740170.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.
So who are you then ???? Carl/Cole/Carole/or Carwash boy...whichever you are to come on and try to get a rise out of people...
Not happening...Crawl bk under your pathetic little stone and don't bother bullying anyone on here....byeby Sweetie ...mind how you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But H isn't a child in her care- he is in a safe place now with the correct care and nurturing he deserves. She visits when she needs positive coverage and as seen this weekend has taken a film crew! Oh, and using it as an advertising campaign again. So, Pear can you go and start a Pwicey appreciation thread instead of coming on here pissing us all off???
Also Harvey is her child, but he’s an adult now. He needs his own voice. I can’t help but wonder what he would say if the puppet master wasn’t manipulating his every word. We just don’t know who he really is. I feel so deeply for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Also Harvey is her child, but he’s an adult now. He needs his own voice. I can’t help but wonder what he would say if the puppet master wasn’t manipulating his every word. We just don’t know who he really is. I feel so deeply for him.
This is so true.. we have little glimpses of who he could be without her input and control.. I firmly believe she is an hindrance to his life.. Even when the drs in America said he wasn't blind and had a good range of sight. She told her mum in the car.. no mum he's blind !!! Everything she does is for attention on her..
MUNCHAUSIN by PROXY
Or in her case MUNCHAUSIN by PRICEY...

This is so true.. we have little glimpses of who he could be without her input and control.. I firmly believe she is an hindrance to his life.. Even when the drs in America said he wasn't blind and had a good range of sight. She told her mum in the car.. no mum he's blind !!! Everything she does is for attention on her..
MUNCHAUSIN by PROXY
That's my next title if anyone would like to add to it.
Harvey is a fantastic example of MUNCHAUSIN by PROXY aka PROXY...

MUNCHAUSIN by PROXY

PRICEY

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
MUNCHAUSIN by PROXY

PRICEY
Poxy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wherever KP goes, the place turns into a dump 😌 Cawl must be fuming on inside, living in a box!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.