Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The courts don’t jail mothers of children with special needs. It doesn’t happen. It shouldn’t ever happen. As to paying ninety quid for three adults pub lunch. Yes, I can see that, especially these country places with a half decent chef. The judge in Katies case would have his sentenced thrown out if he said in summation that his verdict had been influenced by seeing Daily Mail articles. The press coverage counts for nothing.
He is an adult, not a child, in full time residential care. Im the mother of a special needs child, think I will go rob a bank tomorrow. Seeing as I won't ever be jailed. Give your head a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How odd 'Crawl' mouthing the words. I feel for Harvey, he's an innocent in Pwicceeeeyys crazy fake world. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why are they posting their receipt on Instagram? Showing off about money again 🙄 How insensitive when people have been made redundant due to the pandemic and its coming up to Christmas?! What complete dicks! 🤬
He is being used like a performing seal. It is completely inappropriate. He clearly does not have the capacity to agree to be filmed and publicised.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
He is being used like a performing seal. It is completely inappropriate. He clearly does not have the capacity to agree to be filmed and publicised.
Child and vulnerable adult exploitation is a Pricey favourite.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
All caught Up!
Please can we call Cole, Carole now pleeeeeaaaasse. That Sun comment made me howl.

It’s pretty clear to see that everything we chat about is being read by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All caught Up!
Please can we call Cole, Carole now pleeeeeaaaasse. That Sun comment made me howl.

It’s pretty clear to see that everything we chat about is being read by them.
Can we see screenshot of said comment in Scum? 😃

Pears is also busy defending #whothefuckisalice over on another thread .....
Wonder if Pears = Piers [Morgan] 🧐 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.
Er no, the public do not like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I reckon Pears had a look at that 'things that always happen on Tattle' thread over in Off Topic, and came here to have a poke the posters sesh 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon Pears had a look at that 'things that always happen on Tattle' thread over in Off Topic, and came here to have a poke the posters sesh 👍👍
Fact is, you don't prod the sleeping beast because its wakes up mighty pissed-off and will certainly bite yer head off!

Is this bunnyboiler trying a new tactic?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I notice in all these pictures her crutches that she needs so badly to walk with are nowhere in sight.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Since when did these 2 ever follow any rules. 🤷🏻‍♀️

He has only been seen with Harvey and not alone. No where near the other children.
…and he hasn’t been anywhere near mm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is AFP at the moment? Thought she might pop up during these weekend visits to Harvey, he must miss her.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.