Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I swear, I,m nearly in tears here for poor Harvey, Obvious how she preps him want she wants him to say, Carl standing beside him mouthing the words along with Harvey. Why has someone not stepped in years ago to protect Harvey from his mother using him like this, it makes my BLOOD BOIL 😡😡😡😡😡 this weekend visit isnt about Harvey its about her doing anything to promote the " Harvey" clothing no doubt her benefiting financially in her usual under the table way
I think this is the skank preparing to use Harvey as an excuse on 15th December. I will be raging if she doesn't get sent down.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The case hasn't gone to trial yet so CPS cannot intervene re an "innocent man" YET.He has a ton of footage of her drugged/drunk/molesting Kangaroos whatever so she needs to keep him sweet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The clue to the validity of pears' knowledge of anything is the rather novel idea that any judge would start their sentencing report with the words

'as i read in the daily mail ...'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20,

I want to know who this man is.
ITS ` YOU ` jan!!!! :poop::poop::poop::sleep::sleep::sleep::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It cannot be who we think it is. For one, he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near ANY of the 5 children. Social services wouldn’t allow him near Harvey at all, pub lunch or not. She wouldn’t be able to stop any case the CPS brings to prosecute him. If he had assaulted her why would she waste the golden opportunity to embed herself back into the publics heart with a ’pooor me’ story.
Fact is the British public do like her. She is part of a media culture long past where girls like her were weekly stories. Her credibility is zero, personally as far as I am concerned. I would have a tape recorder playing every time I met her in case she made something up about me. She screwed a friend of mine over royally once. I like to keep an eye on her Instagram page and report her when she advertises things she shouldn’t. Instagram are good they take her stuff down pretty quickly.
It can’t be anyone else. You’re so wrong I’m afraid.
He hasn’t been pictured with the other 4 since the incident for what it’s worth. Not sure what the situation is with Harvey.
Again - who’s the 23 year old you mention?

Reactions: 26
Since when did these 2 ever follow any rules. 🤷🏻‍♀️

He has only been seen with Harvey and not alone. No where near the other children.

Reactions: 32
So instead of spending quality, private time this weekend with Harvey, she has dragged along Chris to make it into a YouTube production, which no doubt hopes the judge sees, as she knows the papers will pick it up 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Re the bill, it looks like a bog standard eatery, the sort that tries to market itself as a homely farm shop (with gift shop tat and overpriced bags of kindling). Everything mass produced.

Around here (there are a couple similar outide the city) maybe £20 for a bog standard Sunday main and pud for one.

Looks like they've given poor H £30 worth of bloody chips.
I presumed the bill was for 5….that Chris bloke and his girlfriend who I’m presuming are the ones filming for the YouTube tit (this I’ve no idea who they are)….so I guess he’s probably the one who had to pay 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I swear, I,m nearly in tears here for poor Harvey, Obvious how she preps him want she wants him to say, Carl standing beside him mouthing the words along with Harvey. Why has someone not stepped in years ago to
protect Harvey from his mother using
him like this, it makes my BLOOD BOIL 😡😡😡😡😡 this weekend visit isnt about Harvey its about her doing anything to promote the " Harvey" clothing no doubt her benefiting financially in her usual under the table way
Id just love to see Harvey knock his stupid teeth down the back of his throat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20,

I want to know who this man is.
Why is this so important to you personally ? Why do you want to know .?

Reactions: 22
How odd 'Crawl' mouthing the words. I feel for Harvey, he's an innocent in Pwicceeeeyys crazy fake world. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why are they posting their receipt on Instagram? Showing off about money again 🙄 How insensitive when people have been made redundant due to the pandemic and its coming up to Christmas?! What complete dicks! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.