Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP #88 Christmas is coming, Wankys sold no cars. Skankys womb is barron, So Hark the Merry Jailers sing 🎵🎵🎵🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that reply was meant for the original poster (Pears I think) who said that a parent of an SN child wouldn't get sent to prison. I read it as that, rather then a reply to your answer. If that makes sense.
That interview was painful to listen to - she contradicts herself all the way through it!

-it’s important to not witch about the kids dads while saying she hates them in the next breath (2 of them are old enough to find the interview and listen to it)

-all the bollocks about not airbrushing etc - she’s a blur in most of her filtered pics!

-how she always tells the truth —I don’t even need to elaborate on this one!

-talking about how the priory is helping her but saying in the next breath that she was doing worksheets with her family almost to say there’s nothing wrong with her and that everyone is as mental as she is (nobody else would react by drug / drink driving)

I’m sure there were more specific points but I’m too tired to think :(
When asked about what she was watching on TV she said Angela Black and when she watched it in the Priory she thought 'this is my life now. For anyone who has not seen it or heard about it Itv describes it as Angela Black is a gripping new drama on ITV which tells the story of a woman who is being abused by her husband, Olivier. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
KP #88 🎵🎵 Joy to the world the kids Dads sing, cause she's getting locked away! The MM's doors get locked, when she gets out there's gonna be a shock, no home and Coles ran far away 🎵🎵🎵

Altogther now....1 2 3 4 🎵🎵 Joy to the world.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So obviously Pete is the one who blocked her and deals through lawyers
hencewhy prob don’t see J and P
kieran one can’t stand
Pete and Emily are out of her league and I’m not surprised they don’t deal with KP directly. They conduct themselves completely differently and have no reason to speak to her unless it’s about the children. I have no doubt that she brought this treatment on herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That interview was painful to listen to - she contradicts herself all the way through it!

-it’s important to not witch about the kids dads while saying she hates them in the next breath (2 of them are old enough to find the interview and listen to it)

-all the bollocks about not airbrushing etc - she’s a blur in most of her filtered pics!

-how she always tells the truth —I don’t even need to elaborate on this one!

-talking about how the priory is helping her but saying in the next breath that she was doing worksheets with her family almost to say there’s nothing wrong with her and that everyone is as mental as she is (nobody else would react by drug / drink driving)

I’m sure there were more specific points but I’m too tired to think :(
I listened to what she said about doing everything right when she was pregnant with Harvey!!! 😂The lies just slip off her tongue so easily.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Katie Price #88 Katie, you scumbag you maggot you cheap lousy braggart happy Christmas you arse, let’s pray God it’s your last.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone needs to wrap Katie in clingfilm right to the top of her head..that keep her quiet for abit..maybe put a stamp on it and address to be delivered to the nearest jail 😄 x.

Resizer_16383188263940.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah yes I actually remember this.. I think I watched one of her early tv shows years ago and Sophie made an appearance..I bet she’s thankful she never followed in KPs footsteps.
yeah she was in one where kp had a party for sophies birthday and gave her a car and she was totally ungrateful , if i remember right

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

tempting KP Yule Log mug 🤤 🪵 no, don’t do it! 😂
😄😄😄😄😄🥰😘 xx.
I'm sure I made a pic of Katie's face as a egg in the shell in a fridge..was a long time back..I try and find that for tomorrow 😄😄😄🤗🥰😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@DC16 This is how I do it. Press the box bottom left, attach files. It'll take you to your gallery, select what you want to upload. When it's finished you will see the, insert:video, press that. Some stuff won't load cos file is too big.
I got pregnant naturally at 45, and was 46 when my son was born, it can happen folks.:D:D
My mum was 43 when I was born, and my dad was in his sixties. I was their first child

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ohhhhh that podcast.....quote of the year has to be 'well I'm not a clean freak as such.......' 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has J&B who is filming them Cole?
duck me, the tit she’s feeding them…throw crap in the oven and shove on some peas for the ‘healthy’ part of the meal. Jesus, students can rustle up something better than this!

The STATE of those nails…bleeping hell…they’re acrylic for Christ’s sake, what the duck has she been doing?

And of course, the strategically placed phone in the pictures, open to FaceTime, to show people who and how often she’s spoken to people….we all know about drop calls love…how you can dial and immediately hand up, but it shows on the screen as a call you dumb duck. Who leaves their phone on, with the screen active, on FaceTime call screen…duck off you idiot!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.