Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure time will tell with this one.. there’s no way Kieran will be allowing it to happen again if this was the case. It may be some time before her next promo of B and J
Fair play to KH he seems a top dad 👍

Reactions: 23
Fair play to KH he seems a top dad 👍
he definitely seems to put the kids first and as a family are always enjoying child friendly activities.. I personally still think he’s abit over the top with the posting every single thing on IG but can’t deny that he comes across as a great dad

Reactions: 24
Also, I don't think Katie DID have the kids last Christmas? There was a photo shoot at Henle Hall and another one in Carl's lounge with an obscene mountain of presents, but they were almost certainly taken before the 25th.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she really that dumb!!
It's sheer projection, she obviously does it herself and has failed to be an influencer....knows it deep down so blames others. ....to avoid the discomfort of being honest. It's really unhealthy and not a well mind, I've seen someone I know do the exact same thing in a manic state!

Reactions: 20
Does Katie think she is an influencer?
If so, that's the funniest thing I've read for a long time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Does Katie think she is an influencer?
If so, that's the funniest thing I've read for a long time.
I think she thinks she’s bigger than an influencer.. she believes she’s the best of the best and better than the rest.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Not sure where you grew up in Glasgow but not being able to pronounce Carl is definately not a Scottish thing!

Think it must be a Glaswegian thing! The rest of us Scottish people can pronounce our words perfectly fine! 🤣
Google it and you'll see, it's a well known phenomenon 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So obviously Pete is the one who blocked her and deals through lawyers
hencewhy prob don’t see J and P
kieran one can’t stand

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So obviously Pete is the one who blocked her and deals through lawyers
hencewhy prob don’t see J and P
kieran one can’t stand
That interview was painful to listen to - she contradicts herself all the way through it!

-it’s important to not witch about the kids dads while saying she hates them in the next breath (2 of them are old enough to find the interview and listen to it)

-all the bollocks about not airbrushing etc - she’s a blur in most of her filtered pics!

-how she always tells the truth —I don’t even need to elaborate on this one!

-talking about how the priory is helping her but saying in the next breath that she was doing worksheets with her family almost to say there’s nothing wrong with her and that everyone is as mental as she is (nobody else would react by drug / drink driving)

I’m sure there were more specific points but I’m too tired to think :(

Reactions: 26
Wow that’s amazing 🥰 I’m 38 and have already resigned myself to not being able to have more. But perhaps there’s hope
Definitely and wishing you all the best with it❤ Tbh we were shocked as we weren't actively trying, we already have a 24 & 9 year old children. I had decided to just get myself fit and healthy for turning 50 in the next couple of years.. yeah I'm not fit or thin now 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She never cries, if I talk about one of my lost fur babies I cry, if I think of anything bad happening to my sproggy I cry. It’s like she’s trying to remember the script or recounting items from a laundry list. Does she actually feel anything other than high?
I’ve heard somewhere that people like pricey shouldn’t have therapy as they only learn how better to play the game. I think that’s all the Priory has done for her, it’s taught her how to use “mental health” as a manipulation tactic for all around her and given her other “tips” on how better to game the mental health services.

Not really going anywhere with this, and I know much of this has been said before. It just really winds me up, she’s using mental health again. If she fails to be sent down on 15/12 I will lose all faith in the British Judiciary and justice on the whole. It’s like she encapsulates all that is currently wrong in our society. The only thing I’ve never heard from her is racism, and that’s the only “good” thing I can say about the skanky bleep.
Yep, I was musing trying to think of her redeeming qualities. I really struggled. I agree, n
So, she’s blaming the fathers again, yes? Completely absolves herself from any responsibility whatsoever yet again, because I’m quite sure the fathers kidnapped her, superglued her to the seat, poured alcohol down her throat, shovelled coke up her hooter and told her to drive with no licence and no insurance. Yep, that will stand up in court. bleep.
She has a bare faced cheek. Seems no amount of vitriol from the public towards her even turns a hair. She must be an Android! No Shame, impervious to the damage in her tawdry wake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.