Katie Price #86 The horn keeps growing, Biffa’s seed ain’t sowing, off to jail I am going. Woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for Sunday lunch again. Wonder who paid the £90 bill
The carers must absolutely despair, they manage H's diet, give him balanced meals to aid weight loss... Mum comes along and it's anything goes.

Also irked me how she posted the cookery as content. Did she shop? Prep? Plan? No the facility did so he could show case his skills/have nice family time. KP just swoops in and merchandises all their efforts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The carers must absolutely despair, they manage H's diet, give him balanced meals to aid weight loss... Mum comes along and it's anything goes.

Also irked me how she posted the cookery as content. Did she shop? Prep? Plan? No the facility did so he could show case his skills/have nice family time. KP just swoops in and merchandises all their efforts.
I'm bloody surprised she would be allowed to film anything at all in his care facility if I'm honest, for Safeguarding reasons. 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm bloody surprised she would be allowed to film anything at all in his care facility if I'm honest, for Safeguarding reasons. 🤷
Who’s to say she got permission! Probably not you know what she’s like

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Who’s to say she got permission! Probably not you know what she’s like
I'm assuming his facility is secure, so they'd have had to let them all in with filming equipment etc. Surely she can't just waltz in there and do as she likes? Hmmm. Unless it's been filmed somewhere else. 👍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.