Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is.
And as they are reading it I thought I would mention that chances are she will get a suspended sentence on 15th.
However once that has happened the receiver in the bankruptcy case will push for criminal proceedings against her. Everyone has had enough of her not helping and finding every excuse under the sun to delay proceedings.
If then convicted (which will be easy as she has broken multiple bankruptcy conditions) that will activate the suspended sentence.
You could be right about the suspended sentence, but if they do the job right by seeing her as a repeat offender having lost her license for 4 1/2 years in the last 9 years.........

Reactions: 19
The latest bollocks

PRICE TO PAY Katie Price living in £51 a night chain hotel after Carl Woods reveals they’ve ‘got no house’

(However they can afford a £90 meal.)
Presumably he's exchanged contracts on his sale in Little Canfield but hasn't yet completed on the house in Great Bardfield so technically he could, at a pinch, say he's got no house BUT..................................I'm sure both completions will be simultaneous and I've no doubt there'll be pictures of the removals van so in reality he will always have a house. He's just trying to skew the truth to suit his narrative. He's still a twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Her latest post, I could make her look like that in less than 5 minutes.

KP29NOV01.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on own up. Which one of you tattlers is winding up the pwicey?

Do you think they’ll even bother replying?
Cupid stunt, so when she sees pictures of her house in the media she will know who it is flying a drone, then she threatens contacting the police and says whoever you are.
Pricey you are one incoherent hot mess, really not sure anything you can do or say to get people on your side everyone is getting wise to wheeling out poor Harvey for sympathy and likes, AFP seems to of done one, the only fans you have left are brain dead moronic chavs called Chardonnay and Talluhla with their fake nails, fake lips, fake tits and rolled in spicy Cheetos for that sun kissed look.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I notice Cole is once again promoting a trading scam on his stories. The account he is promoting is not regulated to give financial advice. Just pure greed oh and also...criminal!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
There are 4 things really playing on my mind:

1. OK, she's making a carrot cake with Harvey (love to see how that tit shower turned out. Bet 'Great British Bake Off' contestants are worried - not). She normally gives him Tesco Finest, look at the content for a sixth of a cake!

2. Why are the college/carers/social services allowing her to come to the college with a film crew and exploit him for, IMHO, financial gain for her? So wrong, and again IMHO, this well regarded Residential College will start getting negative press, just like The Priory has.

3. I just cannot compute the blatant way she is behaving with a total disregard for the severity of what she has done. Dancing, laughing, joking, flogging shite, complaining about the press. SHE WAS CAUGHT (AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S THE FIRST TIME SHE'S DONE IT) DRUNK, DRUGGED, DRIVING WHILST BANNED, NO LICENCE, NO INSURANCE! If she had hit someone they would have had no recourse and I'm assuming it was a car of Carols dads car lot so he's probably had to pay for repairs. Bet he's chuffed.

4. But the thing that puzzles me most is was this a planned ploy to support her MH claim for court? The reason I say this is her mad, irrational behaviour, looking off her face on god know what most of the time. Also, she must have been wearing a seatbelt when 'she rolled' the car. We all know she rarely wears one and I can't imagine when shitfaced she would. She doesn't even make her kids wear one. Finally, my brother-in-laws brother works in a car stunt company and has said it is so easy to roll a car, especially a 4x4. Just need a ramp and to know what you are doing. You can apparently roll one with minimum damage bar the odd dent. Sand is best but grass minimises damage apparently.

Also the guy who apparently rescued her from the car has never been heard of again.

Hope Carol brought his sink plunger back from LV that he used to remove dents from the hire car to use on the BMW!
When i suggested the crash could have been deliberate I was shouted down in very strong terms.
Not possible apparently.

I still believe it's perfectly possible. Not a single reason why not.
She could easily use it as a cry for help, she'd had enough, was worried about her debts, worried about not seeing the kids missing H, anything and everything.

I think people dismiss a lot of things because they wouldn't personally do them.
But this is kp.
Totally different ball game.
Anything goes. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When i suggested the crash could have been deliberate I was shouted down in very strong terms.
Not possible apparently.

She could easily use it as a cry for help, she'd had enough, was worried about her debts, worried about not seeing the kids missing H, anything and everything.

I think people dismiss a lot of things because they wouldn't personally do them.
But this is kp.
I totally think it was deliberate and planned as this was the same weekend where Fern Pointy Chin magically had her surgery and moved house and the same weekend when they were doing one of their dire master classes which got cancelled because of Pwicey. I’ve always thought it was off 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Come on own up. Which one of you tattlers is winding up the pwicey?

Do you think they’ll even bother replying?
Have you told google maps you're exempt too? People who are interested already know where you live and know what state the place is in. Because you have publicised every friggin inch of the place. For money.

Bit presumptuous to assume every drone is looking at you kp.
Or are you getting a bit edgy?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I totally think it was deliberate and planned as this was the same weekend where Fern Pointy Chin magically had her surgery and moved house and the same weekend when they were doing one of their dire master classes which got cancelled because of Pwicey. I’ve always thought it was off 👍
Plus she needed to time it for a 4 week stint in the Priory to miss her bankruptcy hearing.

Reactions: 22
'oh milord, i haven't told anybody this yet.
I'm so ashamed of myself.
All the debts, and H being away at college, and the media constantly harassing me.

It all became too much.
I'd had a lot to drink and didn't know what I was doing.
I'd also given in and had a line of coke, just the one. Self medicating. My feet hurt so much.
I'm so depressed. The media twist everything I say.

They are nasty to carl, i really love him. The kids love him too. He's a great dad to them, especially H. He was so good to me when i broke my feet.
I try so hard to make money to pay the debts but it's never enough. I can't win.

Anyway, it was all too much.
I couldn't see a way out.
Something snapped inside and I grabbed the keys and got in the car.
See, i love driving but even that's been taken away from me.
I thought, well if the future means jail i can't bear it, it's unfair on the children especially H, he can't manage without his mum.
So i put my foot down and closed my eyes.
I've never said any of this before. '

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Not possible apparently.

But this is kp.
But she would lose more than she gained. There's no way imho she would risk jail time no matter what the thinking behind it. Plus she knows the public views about drinking and drug driving. She knows everyone would turn against her. No way do I think she faked it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did it ever come out why she was at the hospital and very briefly on crutches?
I don't know about the hospital bit, but the stick photos looked like she'd found them and was playing with them.
A nice reminder for everyone that she's 'disabled'.
I could be wrong because I didn't watch any videos.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.