Katie Price #87 Christmas is coming the Pwicey’s getting jailed, if she doesn’t the Court will’ve failed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on own up. Which one of you tattlers is winding up the pwicey?

Do you think they’ll even bother replying?
So what is this, her usual 'special me ' entitlement mixed with a bit of a paranoid coke comedown?

The police don't deal with invasion of privacy, drones flying over your house or photographers hiding in the bushes. Surely she knows this, even Kate Middleton got her Royal bits photographed and there was nothing much that could be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have a horrible feeling she will get a suspended sentence and a lengthy ban. Nothing seems to touch her, she can get away with anything and it's just plain bleeping wrong.

No member of the public would get away with it like she seems to.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
First step, phone police, second step, head for social media, what a bleep.
Adding Step 3, contact "The Media".

How long do you think it will take for the story to break in the "Current Bun?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A suspended sentence still counts as custodial doesn't it? I can't see a judge ignoring her previous habit of breaking
driving bans, I think that's a serious aggravating factor for sentencing.

A suspended sentence still counts as custodial doesn't it? I can't see a judge ignoring her previous habit of breaking
driving vans, I think that's a serious aggravating factor for sentencing.
It does but she can still swan about free to do what she wants (within probation conditions) and will see it as no problem. She needs locking up.

Reactions: 21
It does but she can still swan about free to do what she wants (within probation conditions) and will see it as no problem. She needs locking up.
She needs to be shown that there are consequences for her actions. A custodial sentence is the only way to show her this.

Reactions: 21
So what is this, her usual 'special me ' entitlement mixed with a bit of a paranoid coke comedown?

The police don't deal with invasion of privacy, drones flying over your house or photographers hiding in the bushes. Surely she knows this, even Kate Middleton got her Royal bits photographed and there was nothing much that could be done.
I'm sure they'll be ecstatic to hear from her dulcet tones again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was staying at the Doubletree Hilton in Cheltenham, they do allow dogs at an extra £15, (doesn't say how many dogs) but yes, can't imagine they should be jumping on the beds, as well as putting your feet up on the white covers while wearing trainers!!
I can attest to that double tree being absolutely minging

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It could be investigators on the bankruptcy? Looking at activity in the house that’s not meant to be used?
Do you think Katie has thought of that possibility?? probably not because she's an idiot.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.